Highest Pull

SnaptiK

Mid 2009 DF pulled max options to like every fight for over a month, lol No one lasted longer then 2 hours. Litterally sent 50 snipers just so the main pile would not lag for binders.

On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.

I think the highest single clan pull I was ever involved in was the 2005 Gladz vs. BK war - though I remember that being closer to 200 vs. 200. 

The highest PKRI pull I remember was a few times that EH pulled maxed options to fights, with probably a maximum pull of around 140.

The largest fight I remember being involved in is hazy, but I think I recall a fight one time of EH + DF + TT vs. VR + Corr + EOS. 

• Like 2

7R85FSe.png

Corr peaked at like 130 a couple of times in summer 09 

We did a joint fight with sol vs tt and col at one point and had like 150-160 I think too

Edited by JayJay

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

I think it was around 17 people in my last clan (Saradomin Scavengers). It was honestly a great day. We got to PK really deep in the wilderness for the first time ever. I think we made it to about level 27 before we all died. Definitely a memory I'll hold onto my whole life. 

• ned 2

Probably the summer fights with Corruption. I'm sure we pulled in 130s/140s on a few occasions. 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

When I was in Gladz [2003-2006], it was a common occurrence for us to pull 200+ *people* to official wars.  We had several folks who were busy with RL, so they couldn't make every little event, but they would always commit to showing up to the official wars.  It was quite epic.  The DS war in 2006 was one such war that I can remember where we had almost 300 people there.  DS lost, but they pointed out how many people we had to water down our win a bit.  Either way, it was still quite epic that we could pull that many people to a war! Good times. ? 

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

10 minutes ago, Krystal said:

When I was in Gladz [2003-2006], it was a common occurrence for us to pull 200+ *people* to official wars.

Yea DI used always be "afraid" of what the Alliance clans could pull since they all had 200+ members, but realistically we had huge levels when a lot of your guys were like 100 or lower.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png