Favorite F2p fight you have ever been apart of?

Dr3ambash3r

2 minutes ago, Kenny said:

No DF vs RSD? ? Both the fight in Jan & the Jcup are two of my most memorable fights because of the opposition and what it meant at the time.

Also I did like beating VR on their 10th or 11th Birthday when I was in CoR, they prepped for over a week and lost. 

Every time I think of that I fight I think about how we lost #1 after like a month. It should probably be in there though.

aUBwTQ1.png

Any F2P JCUP

It’s always who built the pyramids and never how are the pyramids ? 

giphy.webp

Leader / Founder at: 

https://discord.gg/zUkKbwF3zW

~ Clans & Teams ~

Clans:

Satan's Men | Sorrow of Knights | Chivalry Legion | Australian Army | The Neggas Clan | Anarchy | Prodigy | KCR | The Migrants | Agony | TuF | Infliction | Ronin | Damage Incorporated | Violent Resolution | Divine Forces | Chivalry Legion 2.0 | Divine Kings | Cutthroat | Currently Chivalry Legion |

Teams: 

Hitsquad - Founder / Leader - Retired/Left

Ayuda/CommunityPk - Officer/Council (Yeah, I did that) 

Bad Intention - Warlord (Closed)

Team X - Moderator (Closed)

Been a few 24 hour fights I was a part of, one being when I was in Exodus (I think?) We lost but it was fun as hell because it was bonkers.

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

On 8/8/2020 at 3:54 PM, True 2k8 said:

DF vs RSD - 2011 CJ Tournament Finals

DF vs TT - 24 hour fight (legit pure insanity at the time)

DF vs TT - Capped fight a few weeks before the 24h

Was gonna say TT vs DF 24 hr. When I was in TT. We won btw

Been fighting and involved with clans since 2005. With that said, I've participated in a lot of legendary PKRIs whether it be those epic EH VS VR or EH VS DI fights, but the one I can't let go of because I was there for the majority of it, losing 250+ sets and actually receiving donations mid fight from Xxdknightxx is the TT vs DF 24 hour fight. Was there for a total of 22 hours calling for most of it. I think I needed to sanitize the whole room the day after.

It was such an amazing fight. Our GMT unit was crazy as well. We knew the EST/CST/MST/PST unit would go to sleep at 11 or 12, but we carried on and on.  I remember getting PM'd by Omni asking if we should call it even steven at the 24 hour mark. I moved into a private channel with Bishinmo asking he thought of the idea...and his answer?

"Milad. Do you want to get demoted? Carry on!"

??

Q2Qhkdy.png

On 8/8/2020 at 4:36 PM, Tika191 said:

Dragonwood vs Poison - We smacked Poison around in what I think was the only 1v1 with them in my time in Dwood. 

Solace vs Divine Forces - We fought DF in a 90 min cap with 55 to their 90 and managed to keep the KDR pretty even. Probably the best example of Solace's quality.

Solace vs TR/PH/DF - I believe it was one of those Sunday cluster events, and Solace ended up fighting DF/PH/TR. We knew TR would leave relatively earlier since they were GMT and once they did we had the number advantage over the other clans.

Genesis vs Downfall - This fight was hyped up a lot by both clans and it didn't disappoint. We started off pretty even and gradually gained numbers/momentum and took the upper hand. Worth mentioning that Downfall's first two callers got ddosed (not by us) which definitely takes away from the win, although we didn't know at the time. DF also made a great rap for this fight which I still remember to this day lol.

Gen + EOS vs ROT + PH - this was a weird one. I think it started with Gen + EOS fighting and then PH / ROT crashed us and EOS. We set up camp at the island maze east of greaters since we knew ROT would steamroll us in open play. ROT / PH rushed in several times and we just held our ground, eventually rushing them. Shortly after they left / went to take ending or something, not sure why considering we were still there and in multi. Not the greatest fight in itself but it was a ton of fun since I don't think ROT had lost a fight at that point, the typical Gen/PH fights were mostly just PH outlasting since we were GMT heavy, and EOS were hilarious to fight alongside.

Silent Ember vs TKO Blitz - this was a loss but still one of the most fun fights I've had. We fought TKO Blitz in the CJ Tourney hour CWRI semi finals and lost 226-222, despite our TS dropping 2-3 times. SE and TKO officials never had any love for each other but this was probably the only time I wasn't mad at losing because it was such an enjoyable fight. It was also nice to see how SE had improved since we'd lost to TKO in a similar tourney CWRI 6 months earlier by 50 kills. 

Least favorite:
Silent Ember vs Corruption - shoutout to Daviddamage for losing a 25 kill lead in an hour CWRI to Cor. Lmfao.

I forget who the fight was against at this point, but you're forgetting one that you talked about for a while. I think it was another cluster of clans and we(Gen) teamed up with VR? Although it definetely feels like it was EoS tactics, and battled throughout the whole wilderness, not just the standard spiders to gdz,  only to walk down to the castle at 13 wilderness and camp the stairs one shotting everyone who came up, then we all teled out and raced over to MG for the most legendary regroup tactic ever.

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

UBH vs 3X uncapped PKRI will always be a memorable one for me despite not being a big event. That battle was one of my first ever PKRI's; however, that's not the main reason it stands out to me. There was, throughout my time in UBH, a huge rivalry spoken about with 3xtermination. After a few hours of the PKRI we were the clear winners, but Red Phat1 and 4 loyal 3x members kept returning all night to get piled out just to say they didn't get cleared because they had members still present on the field, they returned for hours on end losing countless runesets while doing no damage to us, we eventually split our 30 man pile 5 ways and aimed to KO all 5 at the same time to say they were officially 100% off the field and claim a total victory. Although even after that they logged in on low level accounts we couldn't attack and spammed fake ending on us, and stood in our attempted screenshots saying "I'm 3x and I'm still fighting you" until they could return, the desperation, both on our side to finish it, and on their end to not lose to us made it extremely memorable. The whole thing was stupid, but their tenacity was admirable. I didn't have any money back then and even just a few rune sets were hard for me to come by back then, so watching these people blow out dozens and dozens of sets in a futile battle was wild to me.

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

1 minute ago, I Kill Batty said:

UBH vs 3X uncapped PKRI will always be a memorable one for me despite not being a big event. That battle was one of my first ever PKRI's; however, that's not the main reason it stands out to me. There was, throughout my time in UBH, a huge rivalry spoken about with 3xtermination. After a few hours of the PKRI we were the clear winners, but Red Phat1 and 4 loyal 3x members kept returning all night to get piled out just to say they didn't get cleared because they had members still present on the field, they returned for hours on end losing countless runesets while doing no damage to us, we eventually split our 30 man pile 5 ways and aimed to KO all 5 at the same time to say they were officially 100% off the field and claim a total victory. Although even after that they logged in on low level accounts we couldn't attack and spammed fake ending on us, and stood in our attempted screenshots saying "I'm 3x and I'm still fighting you" until they could return, the desperation, both on our side to finish it, and on their end to not lose to us made it extremely memorable. The whole thing was stupid, but their tenacity was admirable. I didn't have any money back then and even just a few rune sets were hard for me to come by back then, so watching these people blow out dozens and dozens of sets in a futile battle was wild to me.

Sounds like Red Phat1 tbh.

Trevor#1700 | @Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

spacer.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

h0cvjf1.png

The Titans vs Divine Forces - TT was outnumbered 50-90 and we ended up winning the fight by 5 or so kills. 

The Titans vs Divine Forces - 24 Hour PKRI where we slapped DF around for a good while. 

The Titans vs Divine Forces - CWA fight where TT outnumbered DF by 40+. So we decided to split and made 2 piles. 

imageproxy.png

DEkDNzZ.gif

LkcsY.gif
i1a4jjh.gif
nfVcZsC.gif
cO9INAK.gif

On 8/8/2020 at 5:20 PM, Trevor said:

Anytime an EST clan would get the balls to come into AEST and fight CL 

That reminded me of when Bish would do his late night PK trips. We ended up getting hit by CL and he decided to mass people up and manage to mass 60 people late night. 

imageproxy.png

DEkDNzZ.gif

LkcsY.gif
i1a4jjh.gif
nfVcZsC.gif
cO9INAK.gif