Favorite F2p fight you have ever been apart of?

Dr3ambash3r

Pre-EoC I very much looked forward to fights against RSD, they were usually very competitive and on the ball most days.

OSRS era I didn’t miss a single fight against DF. Huge shoutout to @True 2k8 on this, our fights were always fun if not a bit heated and I looked forward to them when they were scheduled. 

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

3 hours ago, RagingPanda said:

That reminded me of when Bish would do his late night PK trips. We ended up getting hit by CL and he decided to mass people up and manage to mass 60 people late night. 

Loved it every time, was some really good and enjoyable fights too. We just wanted drama-free shit and unfortunately could usually only accomplish that in later EST times. 

TT, RSD, DF and VR. Main clans that would do so. 

ZUE0lMx.jpg

On 8/8/2020 at 2:46 PM, Vanuckle said:

The obvious answer is EH vs DF on a friday night back in April or May or 2009, it was the second or third fight in a row we had beat them and this being an uncapped PRKI really secured our spot briefly as the top clan in the game.

I would have to say that beating SE was my personal favourite though as our rivalary -- however strange -- with SE was extremely heated from start to finish and it felt good to win a decisive fight against them in only 8 hours.

SE fights for sure. Elf Season

• Like 1

uRNt3ZR.png

Through action, a Man becomes a Hero

Through death, a Hero becomes a Legend

Through time, a Legend becomes a Myth

By learning from the Myth, a Man takes action

2 fights spring to my mind

1) Beating DF after 16 1/2 hours with about 65 people left. It was like 12 the next day and the fight was ridiculous at this point, my mum shouted me for dinner soon and Applerune/Code just said to me "Jay we need to end this" and some like next gear kicked in and I absolutely wiped about 40-50 DF on the map in the space of about 5 minutes.

2) Beating VR on their birthday. We had an insane lineup leading for CoR at the time - me, conditions21, magicarrow, mage boy and some solid backups. We did some ridiculous tactics because VR wouldn't end like splitting into 2 piles, forcing them into the gdz penis etc.

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

CWA

RSD v TT I forget which Jagex cup it is 

Wild

Cr v EH 5 hr cap to beat them on EH birthday 
Cr v EH Uncapped and we won a week after the 5 hr cap 
Then EH closed a week later :HAT:

Tempest-CST-Sig.png

Just a few off the top of my head:

VR vs RSD (long return fight)

Elite Order vs Ronin (Sal's rivalry made it that much better)

DK vs WL (easily our most organized fight. We had our highest pull in DK's history. Multiple top notch callers.

Ex-The Sabres / Ex-United Freedom Fighters Captain / Violent Resolution (2007,2020-2021) / Ex-Silent Strike Leader / Ex-Elite Order Leader / Ex-Critical Damage Chancellor / Ex-Triforce / Ex-Vitality Council / Ex-Noobs Inc. Crashlord & High Council / Ex-Divine Kings High Council / Ex-Dynasty Leader

Defiant vs Anarchy in p2p was probably my first real fight and it was a jaw dropping experience for me.  I think we were still using dragon longs haha.

FEAR vs MK was probably the most royal ass whooping I have taken.

Gladz vs BK official war,  I believe it was the largest amount of people that two clans ever pulled.

Gladz vs DS official war.  Was nice being the last people to whoop DS right before I joined them.

DS vs X or whatever that was that had like 5 clans that made 800 options?  The game truly couldn't handle that many people.

DS and Hostile vs DI and ST.

DS keeping many clans out of the wilderness or at least at moss giants.  I'm talking to you VR and COR.

TR's rise to prominence was a thrill ride of victories.

EOS vs DF in the summer of 2009, first time we reached unofficial number 1 spot 

Many different EOS vs VR fights in late 2007, we fought constantly as we were finally stepping up from being a mid size clan to just below the top clans. Good clean fights with mutual respect for both sides. 

The EOS vs ROT fights in 2011, where we would beat them despite all their bullshit like ddosing our forums so our host dropped us, losing a TS server once an hour. Beating them on their "clan birthday" sent them into a spaztic frenzy. 

The cluster fights that happened before the wilderness removal, with EOS + Corr + TT and others on one side, DF + VR + EH on the other, shit was really fun and i remember EOS stacked into Corruption TS because their TS could hold more and we had maybe only 50, but i think Demonchild said somthing positive about my leading so i rubbed my nipples over that

So many other fights iv probably forgotten 

Edited by mar
  • Like 2

2hGeu3q.png