ItalianStallion#9224

Current Clan
Not Applicable 

Previous Clan History
Divine Forces : 2005 - 2012; A couple months here and there afterwards 

Who do you know in Tempest?
True 2k8, GL195, probably others

Are you interested in joining?
Not sure. I would say this is the closest to having an interest in a couple years.

Brief Introduction
I joined DF in 2005 under Death240. I became Head Warlord in 2007 and had so much fun while I was there. Leading DF into battle against many of the people in this clan, dare I say it was glorious. Not only did the constant wars, competitive challenges against DI, DS, CORR, Titans, and RSD leave a roll of memories that have turned to legend, but to have such a collaborative and collective effort with such a large group of people at that time, it was like playing in the Friday night varsity football games. 

Looking back, it was a lot of fun playing Runescape with everyone. Whether on the same side or looking across the field, it couldn't have happened without everyone involved. If I pursue Tempest, I look forward to making new friends while walking down memory lane, laughing at old memories. 

By the way, @Bishinmo put out some introduction like "You all know who I am, what I have done and what I'm capable of". This is what I remember, :hash:

1387915097_ScreenShot2020-10-05at10_44_17PM.thumb.png.dc4fdaf178a61b24b1a38aea6546fbee.png

• Like 1

DF October 23 2005

image.png.93fdeefd5b24df2ba1ebd59ec86c4179.png

14 minutes ago, RagingPanda said:

I remember that topic. I think that's when d0nts left for DF to follow some tang and Bish went emo. 

Welcome! Bring @True 2k8 to his former glory. 

don't speak kimmy kchans name in vein d0nts will get upset. 

wWaWqwm.png

jv7yr7h.png

Overdrive Clan 2004-6 3v0lution_x 2006-7 The Titans 2007-2012 Divine Forces 2013 (one day)  Reign of Terror 2013-