Bishinmo (& D0nts...)- The Titans - AMA

Bishinmo

12 minutes ago, true said:

Rank the top 10 clans all-time, to the best of your ability. 

1. The Titans

2. Collision

3. Impact

4. The Olympians

5. Serbian Country Clan for Make Great Benefit Bishinmo

6. Minion clans who kill DK

7. TMRD

8. Fools

9. ??

10. ??????

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

On 10/9/2020 at 9:31 PM, d0nts said:

I always thought Corruption had the best calling depth and tanks. Andy, D2, Lukas, Chris, and I think MagicArrow.

RSD - F1r3o

DF - Lil2, Homedawg, and PeterH

EH - Nullusion, Zach, 3lite, Xero

Respect was mutual.  I knew you had to die on sight and I knew we were going to get tanked 9 times out of 10.  

• Like 1

We all have that that one member who has stood out in every clan who literally would attend everything and give it everything for the clan. Which member/members can you think of who made that sort of impact and what was the reason why?

On 10/13/2020 at 9:16 AM, Icedrop said:

What are the three most important things you learned or skills you developed leading the clan and how have those benefitted you in life (if at all)?

==ice==

The concept of running a clan is more or less the same running a business or working on a large scale project of some sort. They would probably be:

1. Hiring vs Application process in a clan

2. Promoting employees or delegating work vs Promoting members and assigning them tasks within a clan

3. Team building vs Working together with officials & members to come up with new ideas to shit on noobs in wildy ?

and obviously edating helped me become the dating machine which I am now

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Chris said:

We all have that that one member who has stood out in every clan who literally would attend everything and give it everything for the clan. Which member/members can you think of who made that sort of impact and what was the reason why?

There were a lot. We really had a core group of 30-40 members who would do anything for TT. Obviously I named a lot of officials in previous posts who gave it 100%. Some other names which I would put out would be:

Sanjax: He passed away. Was one of our elite members.

Moh666: I should check up on him, he might be in a coma after I left TT

Kabucis: One of our best tanks/binders

Kapats: He was hardcore. 

Steamer80: I think that he was in TT like 10 years or so. If we told him to snipe or antisnipe somebody in a fight, he would not get off. EVER. 

The Network: He was a crazy guy and just loved TT events

Pedro War: Best Brozilian player ever. Best Tank we had in my opinion. 

Vannaka: I thought that this was a girl pretending to be a guy for years. Bad tank, never swears. One of our most loyal members. Would literally do anything for TT to this day.

Ryugrunge: Chilean boss. I should also check up on him. Might also be sedated or something after we dissolved.

Hickmat: Very old member. Would fight people IRL if I asked him to

Mr Thonk: Same as above. 

Striker: Just somebody you could always rely on

Vedter, Rokjordan, Mogii, Gaz, Nighthawk & God of night, Power, Norge, Saadya, Palp, Stig, Nostraviran, Knight, Andyjamo, Stevenwoo, Santa, Poiuytrewq and many others whom I regarded as my henchmen 

Also other officials which helped me survive the mutiny such as Jatsenko, Stas, Aaron, Manu, Hydro, Lostaznboi & Dundaine 

From the female crew... Zayts, Roaminggal, Queenmunkie, Scandalous, Loulou, Tigerqueen. They all loved TT and edated the shit out of my members.

If I had to narrow it down to 3 names:

Moh, Ryu & Hickmat

• Like 1
  • hash 1

This would be all for the AMA. It was really great answering all your questions. I'm sorry if I didn't recall all the juicy edating drama and the porking that went on, but I was honestly trying to focus on serious clan business during my time. Hope you all got to learn a little bit more about who we were and what we stood for. If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to reach out to me.

D0nts is a bit shy. He says he loves you all too.

• Like 1
  • honk 1