Bishinmo (& D0nts...)- The Titans - AMA

Bishinmo

17 minutes ago, true said:

Bish.... tell me why the hell you hated DF so much.

TT used to have a rivalry with Rune Raiders. They were a stronger clan at the time, but we were growing in numbers and better organized. An important fight was arranged with them and DF promised to AC for us. We were actually on good terms with DF, they used to help us out from time to time since many members were friends with each other. DF never showed up (arranged another fight or something), we got crashed and lost the fight. From that point on I took it personally.

It didn't escalate drastically until the first World War. DF and Corr had a huge rivalry. Corr was joined by Di while DF fought with VR and Rune Raiders. We didn't like VR and we didn't like RR so we decided to join Corr in that fight. Even though our side lost, DF had an orgasm because we joined the Corr side.

I even went on DF forums to make peace with them and explain that there was no sense for us to join their side since they had scummy clans in it. I got flamed and banned (some DF members actually thought it was cool that I wanted to make peace).

After that I brainwashed members into hating DF for years. We won all our major fights with DF because everyone was so pumped up to fight them. A lot of RR joined DF so that made things worse as well. On top of that DF allied with VR for a long period... So I think you can understand how easy it was to motivate my members...

At the end of the day I was also brainwashed to hate RR, but I got no clue why because that rivalry started before I joined TT. Gotta ask older TT members about that one lol.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RagingPanda said:

@Bishinmo Why did you leave TT instead of just continuing on with the plans of splitting the clan?

@d0nts Why did you decide to leave with Agnello, Ghetto, Amar, Kchan? What was the deciding factor of this decision? Why did Cravez decide to bitch out?

I just didn't have the energy at that point. It was not going to be easy to convince people into that move. Obviously I could have done as I wished but I really wanted everyone to be on board. Would have definitely done it if the large majority of the clan was behind it. Perhaps I should have explained better or talked through it with everyone 1 on 1. It was really a full-time job leading TT and I didn't have the time or energy to start something new. I would have needed the support of many officials but even they were busy with rl stuff. If we were all younger at the time, it would have been much easier to pull off.

@Bishinmo despite history, seems like DF wore you guys down over time, causing some serious stress on your leading team. If you chose to add new pk leaders to your rotation instead of furloughing your best, who would you have nominated to lead TT in fights?

ScreenShot327.png

Edited by Homedawg
  • Haha 3
  • sus 1

DF October 23 2005

image.png.93fdeefd5b24df2ba1ebd59ec86c4179.png

32 minutes ago, Flukejiver said:

@Bishinmowhat clan did you respect the most?

@d0ntswhat did you like the most about the way Bish led TT?

I respected RSD because they avoided crash wars and all that out of game bs. They had similar rules to us and they were the only clan to really be on the same level as us towards the end. They annoyed me, but I respected them.

Before that I respected: TRWF, TMRD, RDC, GLADZ

Obviously Col being our allies and backing us up a million times when we were weak

13 minutes ago, RagingPanda said:

@Bishinmo Why did you leave TT instead of just continuing on with the plans of splitting the clan?

@d0nts Why did you decide to leave with Agnello, Ghetto, Amar, Kchan? What was the deciding factor of this decision? Why did Cravez decide to bitch out?

So during that time period I spent my time with different groups of people in TT. One of those groups was with Aaron, Amar, Eds#'s, Byg Slick, Kchan, and Agnello. I forget who started it all but they started talking about joining other clans. EH and DF were the ones mentioned I think. I led a pretty boring life at the time and was down to change clans. Something new seemed exciting to me at the time. Calling and setting up fights for 2 years straight burned me out. I had plans to join EH because I liked how they operated. I always respected them but I didn't know anyone there. The others in the group (Eds, Kchan, Agnello, Byg etc) decided on joining DF. This was the deciding factor on me joining DF. I knew it wouldn't go over well but at the time I thought it was better than starting fresh in a clan where I knew nobody. Had someone decided to come EH with me or had I knew a group of people in EH, that would of been my decision. In the end I obviously regretted the decision. I think Kebab or Cravez might of convinced me back to TT. My memory is not that great and it was so long ago.

If I remember correctly, I did ask Cravez to come EH/DF with me. He tried to get me to stay at the time I think. He was hesitant about leaving. It is hard to recall this memory it was over 11 years ago. You should ask him ?