Bishinmo (& D0nts...)- The Titans - AMA

Bishinmo

1. Why did TT refuse to fight in the 07 clusters outside of once or twice?

2. Did TT ever consider merging with Col

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

40 minutes ago, true said:

For D0nts:

Why did you leave TT? How did you like your two weeks in DF and how would you compare it to TT?

How did your brb to DF effect your relationship with Bish? 

I answered why I left in the last post but in a nutshell, I was burned out from calling and setting up fights. Trying something new seemed exciting to me. My decision was between EH and DF. I decided DF because a group of friends joined (Eds, Agnello, Kchan, Amar, Byg, etc) and I knew nobody in EH.

My two weeks in DF were good. People were friendly. It's hard to compare 2 weeks vs 2-6 years but I had no complaints about the people in DF.

Bish held a grudge. I did 3 months as an intro, 1-2 months as FA. I never called again outside of maybe a couple of fights. It was annoying at first but sniping in fights was pretty fun. We still talk and play games today tho. I am forgiven I think.

51 minutes ago, Flukejiver said:

@Bishinmowhat clan did you respect the most?

@d0ntswhat did you like the most about the way Bish led TT?

I remember him being reliable. I'd run everything through Bish, Tmo, and Neo (when he was active) regarding setting up fights, what to do during fights, etc.

34 minutes ago, true said:

For both:

What is your favorite and least favorite thing about each other in terms of leadership?

Top 5/Worst 5 TT officials ever?

D0nts was well respected by almost every member. They knew he had things on lockdown in terms of leading and arranging fights. I didn't have to do much when he was in charge. Favorite is definitely his ability to make tough decisions during fights. Knowing when to push forward and also knowing when to call it a night. There is a reason why almost every other clan wanted him as a pk leader or said he was the best of all time.

Least favorite is probably when he goes on his little scam adventures and gets regular members involved. Dropping charms, scamming zammy wines etc.

Top 5 TT officials:

1. Kezzab

2. D0nts

3. Brad Xavier

4. Legendsword

5. King Stu

Others: Plav, Vangsta2, Hommel, Saga, Battleneo, Mass Kill, Cuon, A 12, Nhia212

Worst TT officials:

None really. They all put in a lot of work, hours and love into the clan. 

51 minutes ago, Dickus said:

@Bishinmo why didn’t we close The Titans and open.... Titans

@d0nts Aaron vs. Legendsword, who wins in a fight

Read my response to Ragingpanda. Just didn't have the energy and time to do that. Not enough members/officials were on board.

• What was the best fall in leader that you had over the years?
  • What was the best caller that you heard?
  • Would you do something different towards the end of clan?
  • If you were going to reopen TT nowdays, what would you do different from the others? how would be your strategy to beat RoT ?

fBUa3oi.png

51 minutes ago, Josh 221 said:

how was it leading with TMO?

Excellent. Keep in mind we were Co-leaders and not actual leaders together. Went from like rank #20 to rank #1 with him. All that while staying an honorable clan and being respected by the majority of the clan world. He made excellent decisions and we could really work out most problems together.

51 minutes ago, true said:

For both:

What is your favorite and least favorite thing about each other in terms of leadership?

Top 5/Worst 5 TT officials ever?

I remember Spazthegecko dropping our clan bank in Edgeville. He held a pretty high rank at the time. I can't recall any other officials that were bad or went crazy.

The best ones off the top of my head were Bish, Tmo, Battleneo, Kebab. They were reliable and good at what they did. Cravez and Brad too. There were many good officials. It's hard to recall them all.

Why do you think so many middle aged women felt inclined to join us? Maybe Brad Xavier was responsible? Or was there a deeper reason? 

What was the real reason Amar and co wanted to leave, amar in particular i never understood as he seemed invested in the clan and a nice all round guy.

You both seem to overlook Plav in ranking our officials maybe that's just due to the era you were both most active in but he literally carried the clan on the field and off for over a year Kebab style no sleep, he was certainly in our top three officials. Do you both think we should of maybe closed a year earlier on a higher note instead of leaving it to plav to quite literally run the clan by himself? I always found it so disappointing that we didn't even have a decent last event etc. 

This topic is very funny by the way love yall

Edited by JCKY

wWaWqwm.png

jv7yr7h.png

Overdrive Clan 2004-6 3v0lution_x 2006-7 The Titans 2007-2012 Divine Forces 2013 (one day)  Reign of Terror 2013-

45 minutes ago, Dickus said:

@Bishinmo did you consider any other clan than Collision after you decided to leave TT?

No. Would have been blasphemy if I joined any other clan aside from Col. I knew it would have been easy going in Col and a lot less stress (which it was). Logged on for an hour or 2, did an event, hanged out and that was that.

52 minutes ago, Dickus said:

@d0nts did you think you were a better caller or a better sniper? Which did you enjoy doing more?

I think I was more useful to the clan calling than sniping. Both were enjoyable though. I would say sniping was more fun with less pressure. I remember our snipe unit being pretty fucking good at one point. ATB, Steph, Edi were crazy tanks. Neo and Cravez would sometimes snipe if i remember correctly too. It was good times sniping with TT.

• Like 1