Bishinmo (& D0nts...)- The Titans - AMA

Bishinmo

52 minutes ago, RagingPanda said:

@Bishinmo Did you ever consider opening TT in OSRS? 

@d0nts What made you return to TT? Do you ever get tired of people making fun of you about Kim?

Maybe, I can't even remember at this point. Problem is that I never trusted Jagex to not fuck the game up again...

For @Bishinmo:

What was the energy in TT like leading up to the 24 Hour lunatic festival with DF? Was it in any way enjoyable for you and the members? It’s an absurd amount of time for a fight.

Edited by Victoria

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

55 minutes ago, RagingPanda said:

@Bishinmo Did you ever consider opening TT in OSRS? 

@d0nts What made you return to TT? Do you ever get tired of people making fun of you about Kim?

I think Cravez or Kebab would talk with me when I was in DF. It's hard to remember after 11+ years. But nostalgia basically brought me back to TT.

I got used it. We all poke fun at each other.

51 minutes ago, Monkey5 said:

Who is the most overrated clan of all-time?

Each clan did great at certain points. Nobody is overrated if they existed for 5+ years. Perhaps DS because they just randomly closed at their peak. Wildy was very active and there were many clans out. Could have trained new officials to take over and continue the fight.

53 minutes ago, Dickus said:

@Bishinmo why did you make Blueliner a caller when he had 82 defence? I think I saw 7 snipers ko him in the blink of an eye 

Bro, we all got Koed at one point or another. Fucking D0nts got koed by DF in an important tournament and didn't even realize until 5 seconds later.

52 minutes ago, Dickus said:

@Bishinmo can you explain the whole dynamic with Ward? Was he actually in the clan? Was he just a webmaster you let tag along if he felt like it?

He helped us out a lot with forums. Just wasn't active enough for the clan scene later on. Always helped out when we needed him.

52 minutes ago, Dickus said:

@Bishinmo Why did you choose to have ranks with silly names like Wise Ass, Bitch, Sneak Attack, Secret Agent, Imp, etc.?

I got stopped from introducing much more retarded names than that... Was mostly a fresh start to new forums or forum skins if I remember correctly.

@Bishinmo 

Do you think we were under compensated for winning the Jagex Cup? ( I felt like we did) 

Why did you not get us proper forums? 

Did you think it was a good idea to do a 24 hour fight with DF? 

How many strokes did you get while leading/handling the retards in TT? 

imageproxy.png

DEkDNzZ.gif

LkcsY.gif
i1a4jjh.gif
nfVcZsC.gif
cO9INAK.gif

44 minutes ago, Homedawg said:

@Bishinmo despite history, seems like DF wore you guys down over time, causing some serious stress on your leading team. If you chose to add new pk leaders to your rotation instead of furloughing your best, who would you have nominated to lead TT in fights?

ScreenShot327.png

I did this 2 times with excellent results. The first time we won 12/12 rounds if I am not mistaken. Basically lost 0 fights during those 2 weeks. It just goes to show how strong our clan was when we won fights with unranked members leading/calling. Also one of the reasons we won so many of those fights is because our callers were also some of our best tanks. So them being muted and focusing only on binding and tanking turned us into a machine. Imagine D0nts, Brad, Sagameister and Hydro focusing only on tanking and nothing else... was a thing of beauty. 

Everyone needs a break. They came back fresh, we found out who were good potential new callers (some were eventually promoted in the future).

One of my better decisions even though it seems crazy in that screenshot.

1 hour ago, Bishinmo said:

TT used to have a rivalry with Rune Raiders. They were a stronger clan at the time, but we were growing in numbers and better organized. An important fight was arranged with them and DF promised to AC for us. We were actually on good terms with DF, they used to help us out from time to time since many members were friends with each other. DF never showed up (arranged another fight or something), we got crashed and lost the fight. From that point on I took it personally.

It didn't escalate drastically until the first World War. DF and Corr had a huge rivalry. Corr was joined by Di while DF fought with VR and Rune Raiders. We didn't like VR and we didn't like RR so we decided to join Corr in that fight. Even though our side lost, DF had an orgasm because we joined the Corr side.

I even went on DF forums to make peace with them and explain that there was no sense for us to join their side since they had scummy clans in it. I got flamed and banned (some DF members actually thought it was cool that I wanted to make peace).

After that I brainwashed members into hating DF for years. We won all our major fights with DF because everyone was so pumped up to fight them. A lot of RR joined DF so that made things worse as well. On top of that DF allied with VR for a long period... So I think you can understand how easy it was to motivate my members...

At the end of the day I was also brainwashed to hate RR, but I got no clue why because that rivalry started before I joined TT. Gotta ask older TT members about that one lol.

I think this is related,

mlo8GyK.jpg

DF October 23 2005

image.png.93fdeefd5b24df2ba1ebd59ec86c4179.png

49 minutes ago, Bow said:

What was the story behind Joyhova and Brad Xaviers hate for each other?  Did Joy steal his girl? 

Why was Kebab so great?

If it had 4 limbs, Brad Xavier dated it. Was a bit difficult for me to keep track of his dating life. Perhaps we should invite him on the next AMA ?

Kebab was just a lovable guy and a great official. Entire clan respected him. I had great plans for him, but just like Brad Xavier, he got plowed by a cougar as well.

• Haha 1