Clan World Nostalgia

True 2k8

i used to have clan world nostalgia yea... cause i thought i would never find a home like solace but boy i was wrong  TEMPY TEMPY TEMPY has revived everyrhing from the past only missing is the clans from back in the day and a couple of mates, we still getting plenty of action

• Like 1

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

1 hour ago, Nanne30 said:

i used to have clan world nostalgia yea... cause i thought i would never find a home like solace but boy i was wrong  TEMPY TEMPY TEMPY has revived everyrhing from the past only missing is the clans from back in the day and a couple of mates, we still getting plenty of action

🙂

-----

LA ART, GEORGIE910, TTTXXTTTT09

SOLACE - 2009

THE TITANS - 2009

Castle Wars Community 2010 - PRESENT

Tempest Community Intro - PRESENT

-----

yTrhtk5.gif

On 7/24/2021 at 5:56 AM, Victor said:

Something tells me that you are going to achieve greatness in here.

don't ask me why... I just feel like if you stay active and present you will be someone to look for in a near future

Not sure why I'm on an RS forum Saturday night nostalgic about clan stuff, but some of the more key moments for me: 

Pat (he was like an 11 year old DI member at the time) smiley bombing Ghjjf  on MSM mid DI PK trip

Alex_Dawg being way under leveled to join so he was just DI's mascot in 2007 with his spastic weird younger brother - ended up leading DI PK trips with him 10 odd years later during OSRS. 

The old NH vs Honor alliance, think it was DF, VR, EH, AG vs RSD TT DI ROT with several other clans also involved I forget which side EOS was on. 

AG2 and DI burying the hatchet at the start of AG2 during BH crater and 1 hitting ROT on login together 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2020 at 2:20 AM, 3lite said:

It was too bad these guys never really became a thing.  It was incredibly impressive how quickly they gained numbers and had some talented members on their roster.  EH was really motivated in fighting them for their first major fight.  We felt like Syn chose us because they saw us as weak and wanted to make a statement early to the clan world about being able to compete with the top clans.

Tukuruk still plays RS now after all these years, he's sat in EOS a full PVM now. 

Remember there being a lot of clans similar to this over the years lead by the same team . A lot of these guys ended up in Hostile when Awaken etc merged. (I think it was Hostile?) With Conditions21 etc 

Got me right in the feels this thread, reminds me I'm getting old but also that those days for clanning were just incredible. We'll never get that same vibe again and the games just not setup to accommodate it either. 

Amazing to see so many of those names are actually still around here and there despite being 30+ years old.

Good Times