Official fitness discussion!

Mk 17

On 10/11/2020 at 8:26 AM, Howl said:

my marathon got pushed to next September, so I'll start ramping up my training probably sometime early next year

not a hugely specific goal, but I'm hoping to keep increasing my dips/pushups capacity:

for dips I'd like to be able to hit maybe ~80 dips/minute for 10 minutes

for pushups, my long term goal has always been 82 consecutive pushups (the max score on the marines fitness test)

Done any marathons before? Have fun!

On 10/10/2020 at 1:42 PM, Scleritis said:

Why has this topic been created by a tren munching roidaholic? Can this be closed and be created by someone natty?

Wtf bro? Inf asked me to since I’m the most experienced lifting man in the community with 10+ years under my belt and Trenbolone in my veins you should show some respect dude 

will cut for a month and then get some pics up lads 

Edited by Mk 17
  • honk 1

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Mk 17 said:

Wtf bro? Inf asked me to since I’m the most experienced lifting man in the community with 10+ years under my belt and Trenbolone in my veins you should show some respect dude 

Ye mk is the most experienced man going regardless of the copious amounts of enhancers he shoved in his system

Biggest goal is to surpass him in strength by abusing dumb genes for me whilst not munchin on every roid possible known to mankind

18 minutes ago, Pengy said:

I've done 3. I also did a 24 hour thing where I ran every hour to get to 26.2 (highly do not recommend).

oof, would not be bad at the beginning, but probably gets miserable by the end (especially with sleep deprivation)

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

On 10/13/2020 at 1:51 AM, Mk 17 said:

I mean, I began lifting seriously at 16.  I'm now 34.  I've taken a couple years off here and there but I think I've got you beat Mitchy.  Plus I'm natural.  

16 hours ago, inf` said:

Ye mk is the most experienced man going regardless of the copious amounts of enhancers he shoved in his system

Biggest goal is to surpass him in strength by abusing dumb genes for me whilst not munchin on every roid possible known to mankind

If we're talking from a Tren and gear perspective, Mk is your man, but otherwise, I'd like to toss my name in the hat as significantly experienced.  

1 hour ago, Xero said:

I mean, I began lifting seriously at 16.  I'm now 34.  I've taken a couple years off here and there but I think I've got you beat Mitchy.  Plus I'm natural.  

If we're talking from a Tren and gear perspective, Mk is your man, but otherwise, I'd like to toss my name in the hat as significantly experienced.  

I'll have to come knocking at your door then. And besides, you're probs more in my weight and heightclass than our walking rectangle MK