Blue Wall Intro

Blue Wall

2 hours ago, Vanuckle said:

Remember you leading Valour way back in 2005. Attended a Fear v Valor fight (I was in Phobia back then). 

What are your memories from Valor? All I remember was that it was led by you and Winnnor and I thought that was cool af cus of the blue capes.

Hey! Probably gonna give you more info than you were looking for but here we go!

So Valor originated from two clans actually.  Fultimekila and myself led a clan that was more or less a revival of a clan called Nation of Domination.  Small time clan, but had a really good core of people that moved on to our new clan.  Winnnor was leading another clan of his own which I believe was a new clan being created from his previous clan closing that was called Heaven and Hell. f Fulti and Winnnor got in touch somehow and ultimately we decided merge our two clans together and Valor was born.  The blue capes were my personal choice (not very shocking considering my name).  We grew a lot quicker than I ever would have thought, and we burst on to the scene right at the same time as Divine Forces did, and due to similar sizes and timing people always seemed to lump us two together.  We ended up forming an alliance for some time with DF too and that is how our clans ended up having a close bond with each other that led to a huge percentage of us joining DF when we ended up closing.

It was honestly an amazing experience back then forming this new clan and bursting onto the scene and working our way from top 25, to top 20, to top 15, then top 10 at our peak.  I remember fighting with FEAR a couple times.  One time in a pk run in we mopped the floor with them.  Then we set up an official war with them and FEAR was able to tap into their ridiculously large member list with the prep time and pulled max opts to our 300 and we lost by only about 70ish opts in the end I remember.  Was a loss, but I was still proud of the results.  We had a lot of good fights against clans from WG, to TF, to MK, to Anarchy.  I remember we burst into the top 10 after beating MK on an Easter weekend when everyone thought we were going to get destroyed by them.  We then tried to take down Anarchy after that but came up short, once again putting up a damn close fight in the end.

Ultimately I started fading from the game a bit, but was still hanging in because I felt like I owed it to everyone in the clan still.  I remember we were already starting to enter our decline, and I went on a family vacation for like 10 days or so.  When I came back all kinds of crazy stuff had gone down and 30 people had quit in those 10 days I was gone.  I was just baffled as to how things got so bad so quick while I was gone, and with my activity in the game fading I got together with Winnnor and we decided that we didnt have the time to give right now that the clan needed for us to bring it back to where we were, and it wasn't fair to keep all the members holding on while the clan just slipped further and further from what it was.

Overall it was one of the best experiences in this game for me with the highs and lows of being that new clan on the scene and our ascension into competing with all these established clans that had been mainstays for years at that point.  I loved it, and as I said, ultimately that is what led me to DF as we had been close with then and a lot of our members had moved on to them after we made the decision to close down.  Our influx into DF is honestly what pushed DF into the top 5 for the first time in their history and is what gave them the strength to consistently try to compete with the big clans of DS and DI at the time.  Which of course DF's ability to compete and give DS some good fights is what led to them mass joining DF after closing and pushing DF to their 1st run as #1.  A nice small chain reaction that I take some personal pride in that it was my members that really pushed it to the next level.

Edited by Blue Wall
  • Like 3

bw.jpg

35 minutes ago, Blue Wall said:

Hey! Probably gonna give you more info than you were looking for but here we go!

So Valor originated from two clans actually.  Fultimekila and myself led a clan that was more or less a revival of a clan called Nation of Domination.  Small time clan, but had a really good core of people that moved on to our new clan.  Winnnor was leading another clan of his own which I believe was a new clan being created from his previous clan closing that was called Heaven and Hell. f Fulti and Winnnor got in touch somehow and ultimately we decided merge our two clans together and Valor was born.  The blue capes were my personal choice (not very shocking considering my name).  We grew a lot quicker than I ever would have thought, and we burst on to the scene right at the same time as Divine Forces did, and due to similar sizes and timing people always seemed to lump us two together.  We ended up forming an alliance for some time with DF too and that is how our clans ended up having a close bond with each other that led to a huge percentage of us joining DF when we ended up closing.

It was honestly an amazing experience back then forming this new clan and bursting onto the scene and working our way from top 25, to top 20, to top 15, then top 10 at our peak.  I remember fighting with FEAR a couple times.  One time in a pk run in we mopped the floor with them.  Then we set up an official war with them and FEAR was able to tap into their ridiculously large member list with the prep time and pulled max opts to our 300 and we lost by only about 70ish opts in the end I remember.  Was a loss, but I was still proud of the results.  We had a lot of good fights against clans from WG, to TF, to MK, to Anarchy.  I remember we burst into the top 10 after beating MK on an Easter weekend when everyone thought we were going to get destroyed by them.  We then tried to take down Anarchy after that but came up short, once again putting up a damn close fight in the end.

Ultimately I started fading from the game a bit, but was still hanging in because I felt like I owed it to everyone in the clan still.  I remember we were already starting to enter our decline, and I went on a family vacation for like 10 days or so.  When I came back all kinds of crazy stuff had gone down and 30 people had quit in those 10 days I was gone.  I was just baffled as to how things got so bad so quick while I was gone, and with my activity in the game fading I got together with Winnnor and we decided that we didnt have the time to give right now that the clan needed for us to bring it back to where we were, and it wasn't fair to keep all the members holding on while the clan just slipped further and further from what it was.

Overall it was one of the best experiences in this game for me with the highs and lows of being that new clan on the scene and our ascension into competing with all these established clans that had been mainstays for years at that point.  I loved it, and as I said, ultimately that is what led me to DF as we had been close with then and a lot of our members had moved on to them after we made the decision to close down.  Our influx into DF is honestly what pushed DF into the top 5 for the first time in their history and is what gave them the strength to consistently try to compete with the big clans of DS and DI at the time.  Which of course DF's ability to compete and give DS some good fights is what led to them mass joining DF after closing and pushing DF to their 1st run as #1.  A nice small chain reaction that I take some personal pride in that it was my members that really pushed it to the next level.

Very detailed and interesting response, thanks, I hardly knew any of that -- except for the Valor mass join to DF. Appreciate the time you put into writing this and almost can't believe you can remember it all!

Trevor#1700 | @Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

spacer.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png