True strong armed me

Dark Knighty

No one is ever safe from the flames when Dark Knighty is behind his keyboard!

We've basically been in all the same clans together at for varying lengths of time except for EH lol

❤️

Edited by Blue Wall

bw.jpg

Ey Darky.

It’s always who built the pyramids and never how are the pyramids ? 

giphy.webp

Leader / Founder at: 

https://discord.gg/zUkKbwF3zW

~ Clans & Teams ~

Clans:

Satan's Men | Sorrow of Knights | Chivalry Legion | Australian Army | The Neggas Clan | Anarchy | Prodigy | KCR | The Migrants | Agony | TuF | Infliction | Ronin | Damage Incorporated | Violent Resolution | Divine Forces | Chivalry Legion 2.0 | Divine Kings | Cutthroat | Currently Chivalry Legion |

Teams: 

Hitsquad - Founder / Leader - Retired/Left

Ayuda/CommunityPk - Officer/Council (Yeah, I did that) 

Bad Intention - Warlord (Closed)

Team X - Moderator (Closed)

14 hours ago, Xero said:

When were you in EH?

It was only a very short period between 2007 and 2008 I believe. I had a falling out with DF and its direction at the time and was looking for a change of pace. At the time it was between EH and DI as I had some friends in DI working me to join, but I didn't enjoy p2p pking in the few mb pks I attended with DI. EH ultimately had a whole bunch more old friends from previous clans and only focused on f2p, so I gave it a shot. I don't think it lasted much more than 1-2 months before I took a break from the game, and eventually returned back to DF upon returning to the game.

There was quite a memorable mini war between DF and EH involving myself as well actually.. I am not sure if Pengu(sp) rings a bell, but they created a whole signature mocking me for missing/forgetting about the fight to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows even though our head warlord at the time and myself discussed it on voice 30 minutes prior. I forgot to show up and it came down to a 1v1 DM some how with EH and Pengu winning.

Edited by Dark Knighty

44 minutes ago, Dark Knighty said:

It was only a very short period between 2007 and 2008 I believe. I had a falling out with DF and its direction at the time and was looking for a change of pace. At the time it was between EH and DI as I had some friends in DI working me to join, but I didn't enjoy p2p pking in the few mb pks I attended with DI. EH ultimately had a whole bunch more old friends from previous clans and only focused on f2p, so I gave it a shot. I don't think it lasted much more than 1-2 months before I took a break from the game, and eventually returned back to DF upon returning to the game.

There was quite a memorable mini war between DF and EH involving myself as well actually.. I am not sure if Pengu(sp) rings a bell, but they created a whole signature mocking me for missing/forgetting about the fight to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows even though our head warlord at the time and myself discussed it on voice 30 minutes prior. I forgot to show up and it came down to a 1v1 DM some how with EH and Pengu winning.

Pengu or Pequ?  I was in EH, Head Warlord at the time would have been @3lite