True strong armed me

Dark Knighty

11 hours ago, Dark Knighty said:

Pequ! that was it

Ohi there. True linked me to this topic after I got mentioned. I remember that crazy fight, and I think I remember making fun of you, but I'm having a hard time visualizing the sig I made! I lost so many of my sigs years ago, sadly. But anywho.  /wave  So fun to see old, familiar names! ? 

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

6 hours ago, Krystal said:

Ohi there. True linked me to this topic after I got mentioned. I remember that crazy fight, and I think I remember making fun of you, but I'm having a hard time visualizing the sig I made! I lost so many of my sigs years ago, sadly. But anywho.  /wave  So fun to see old, familiar names! ? 

Hey! ? I am trying to visualize it myself, I lost all of my old signatures and images I saved over the years. I think it had your character standing victorious in a wilderness setting next to 1 or 2 dead DF members that you killed at the end. Then someone off on the side was a picture mocking me with Harry Potter glasses/scar or something ?

8 hours ago, Da Bazz said:

Welcome Justin, maybe you will change you mind on clanning.

What's some of the content you are enjoying now that you weren't previously?

Maybe time will change my mind haha ? I have been doing a lot more skilling that previously I didn't really do until near the end of EOC. Other than that I have enjoyed a lot of the new content Jagex and the community have created/voted. Mostly Chambers of Xerics, but also dabbled in some Theatre of Blood and Nightmare, though Tob I haven't found that enjoyable in my attempts. Also been doing Slayer by doing as much bossing as possible on task.