EOS Leadership - Mar and Oli

Mar

On 10/17/2020 at 3:50 AM, true said:

Thoughts on D156 as Leader ? 

I'm not sure hes ever really been a leader, seemed out of his depth for no reason in the 4-5 days Dynasty were alive.

On 10/17/2020 at 1:03 AM, Adam_ said:

What's the worst thing you ever had to kick someone for?

We removed somebody who had autism to avoid him receiving abuse from actual retards.

• Like 2

On 10/17/2020 at 2:36 PM, Howl said:

I know basically nothing about Albion in terms of game play

in your opinion, what are it's strengths in terms of clan/guild-based game play? how does it compare to OSRS? repeating someone else's question from above, but do you have a video of a clan war/audio of you guys calling?

one of the things I've always admired about RS2/OSRS is how the combat system lends itself to large-scale fights and coordination, more than almost any other game I've played before

Albion is a game based around clan pvp and territorial dominance, you would probably be better served joining our discord and asking for more information.

Runescape clans/players would find it relatively easy to transition though because directing large groups of people and positioning on any level goes a long way.

Thought it was worth mentioning that Albion is kind of like if you had the wilderness and copy and pasted it 10 times. You don't walk from wilderness to wilderness but, the sheer volume of guilds/clans means it's like having 10 dif clan worlds on the go at the same time.

Edited by Oli
Albion

On 10/17/2020 at 9:22 PM, true said:

Are you more proud of EOS' RS or Albion accomplishments? 

Probably Albion, we may not have the best relationship with the developers in the game but Jagex shit on the clan world for years and really marginalised the community. It's really hard to compare the two when you consider how small the runescape clanning community has always been.

49 minutes ago, true said:

Why do you not have the best relationship with the Albion devs?

Who knows bro, at one stage they were giving out mod positions to every top guild aside from EOS and actively removed in-game mod from our men for memes

2 hours ago, true said:

Thoughts on Exodus as a clan?

Good members, only crashed and burned because a few officials were dogshit. Probably one of the reasons EOS stopped being a top 10-15 clan after clan wars.

3 hours ago, true said:

Thoughts on Exodus as a clan?

Eric was in it so bad very bad

4 hours ago, true said:

Why do you not have the best relationship with the Albion devs?

We did have a pretty good relationship at the start, i was in with one of the community managers an he was cool with us about stuff, like one time we named our alliance something inappropriate an he went about it with  us in a fair way to get us to change it instead of some dev throwing out bans or w/e like some games would. We got access to internal testing at times and we were included in the discord which had a direct line of contact with the devs.

I don't know what happened exactly as i wasn't around but we no longer have any of that, but as farr as i know we don't have a bad relationship with them. 

2hGeu3q.png

Also this shit probably gets done tonight an thank you for everyone who participated and i hope i answered your questions well enough.

Also fuck True 

2hGeu3q.png