EOS Leadership - Mar and Oli

Mar

@Mar What is your real life occupation? You're an incredibly witty dude.

For both: EoS transitioned from being black capes, to rainbow capes, to (at times) actively choosing the opponent's cape color.  My guess was that EoS did this to be different or to be annoying to opposing clans. I could see this giving an inherent (though probably small) advantage in fights as EoS would be used to fighting with this tactic and less reliant on using capes to identify next targets during pile transitions.  Was the reason for changing from black capes to other capes a tactical one, a "get under the opponents skin" reason, or a combination of both?

Thanks for participating in this!

7R85FSe.png

1 hour ago, true said:

What are your thoughts on these OSRS clans?

DF - They were actually my other choice than EOS because i had friends there (Gamersicon/Gunnerguy55) but Lego didn't let me pk with them and EOS did so i went to EOS. 

ROT - They were good back before 2010. The version with Plazahitman an XX hotshot where pretty decent from my point of view

DI - Never really had much interaction with them because when EOS became strong DI was more p2p focused and so as i recall we fought them in f2p once before they closed in 2010(?). I never thought bad of them though and when i was a noob at level 90 about 45 years ago i kinda wished i was part of it.

Dfall - I honestly don't really remember much about them, by the time they came around in RS i was so done with the game i didn't care. No offence to them or Ronin i'm sure they were great clans in their own right

Ronin - See above

AF - We were pretty close with them an shared some members, i went to a couple p2p fights an remembered i was terrible at p2p but they were some good guys an knew how to fight in p2p

2hGeu3q.png

1 hour ago, true said:

Can you give us the rundown of the whole Dynasty/Bearz situation?

Me and the qouth were playing Wow when Durateen told us PH/Genesis were merging into a clan with a couple of RSD plebs. We were bored so decided to join but they refused to let in the qouth without an fa period or any Ancient Fury. D156 said something along the lines of you aren't going to take over Dynasty like you took over VR(news to me), so we took it for the memes and opened Bearz.

2 hours ago, Lavigne said:

Tell us the story of Marianne, apparently she went mad with power or some shit, the kiwi gilf.

She was the long term High Council i mentioned in a previous post, it was a pretty snake move she pulled to be honest as we had just had an official meeting the night before and she hadn't said anything just played it normal, i went to sleep an she had deleted my forum account. Honestly if she wanted to do something she should have made her own clan with the people who wanted their own special leadership ranks instead of trying to "steal" EOS

2 hours ago, true said:

Can you list who you remember spying on DF for EOS? We definitely had a spy issue for a while, and I think it went past whatever happened with the J40k thing Xmas listed.

I never dealt with any of the spies so i can't help you there sorry

2 hours ago, Dickus said:

EOS seemed to constantly flip flop between being funny, lighthearted guys who just wanted to fight in the wildy and being absolute shitheads who just wanted to be a thorn in everyone’s side, similarly to VR and ROT. Why? Was this intentional? Which do you think represented the “real” EOS?

I feel like both portrayals are probably accurate, we wanted to do what we wanted and have fun doing it. Some people saw us as funny and lighthearted and others saw us as bunch of scumbags. The real EOS was just a bunch of pretty stupid guys having as much fun as we could 

2 hours ago, true said:

@Mar

Tell us your edates, you bad boy.

100% Alcohol fueled but i got some spy info out of it i suppose

2hGeu3q.png

You’re both pretty much universally considered the top callers in EOS history (not really considering Conditions here, I consider him Corruption property :hash:)

Were there any callers you felt could fill in for you on an off day or when you were busy? Who were the top 5 outside of yourselves?

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend