EOS Leadership - Mar and Oli

Mar

I know basically nothing about Albion in terms of game play

in your opinion, what are it's strengths in terms of clan/guild-based game play? how does it compare to OSRS? repeating someone else's question from above, but do you have a video of a clan war/audio of you guys calling?

one of the things I've always admired about RS2/OSRS is how the combat system lends itself to large-scale fights and coordination, more than almost any other game I've played before

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

19 hours ago, JayJay said:

@Mar whatever happened with you and bella sedai?

@Oli how did you go about getting leader away from cheezy and then prannoy.

Who were the best callers you ever heard in EOS and also in rival clans?

Who were the worst callers you ever heard in EOS and also in rival clans?

Thoughts/how did you actually feel with the irl flaming between COR and EOS? Mainly aimed at you @Mar - you pricks started that btw.

Was there any people you guys actually liked outside of EOS?

How low was morale after that fight where we pulled 110 people, snaking prannoy, and just utterly battered you all in like 30 mins?

@Oli answer my questions you worm. Mar has done it

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

Had some good fights with you guys over the years. 

Between  EH and SE which clan did you guys think gave you the best fights? And what did you think of our EH bind unit. 

Pked Eh? 

51B6BEDB-7B38-41EA-ADC6-71C477D498BC.png

571B25AD-99CA-4FC8-8B75-4366A901627A.png

On 10/17/2020 at 11:43 AM, Oli said:

Was answering this in my previous reply but accidentally posted.I basically liked alot of the newer corruption officials that joined from DA because they actually wanted to fight people. The corruption of previous eras may of been stronger but, the clan was terrible to set up fights with. 

I'm glad someone pointed this out.  🏁 The prior leadership was extremely bureaucratic when they set up fights. This definitely changed as me, Jay, Dave, etc worked our way up the ranks. Not to highjack your topic or make this about COR, but COR was always willing to fight every and anyone no matter the circumstances. We would fight clans knowing we may very well lose, we would fight clans completely out of our timezone (think like the liths or the aussies) and we would do it consistently. Setting fights up with clans like RSD, EH, and TT you knew they would only fight on their terms. It was annoying. 

If you love or hate COR that's fine - for most people it would definitely be "hate" - but we were always willing to fight and I think one of the easiest clans in the clan world to set up fights with. I think that's COR's legacy - much like EoS - is that we were always willing to fight. Appreciate you mentioning that.

As for the AMA... don't have much to add but for whatever its worth I have long said that Oli, Mar and Corbin were the best 1-2-3 in the game. Don't really think anyone has rivaled EoS top 3. For my money Oli and Corbin were the best I had ever heard or seen. I've pretty much heard any of the people mentioned on any topic about fall-in leaders and for my money you guys were the best. Thanks for doing the AMA

3 hours ago, Anthony said:

Had some good fights with you guys over the years. 

Between  EH and SE which clan did you guys think gave you the best fights? And what did you think of our EH bind unit. 

Probably EH, they just were so fee and far between. 

23 hours ago, Dickus said:

You’re both pretty much universally considered the top callers in EOS history (not really considering Conditions here, I consider him Corruption property :hash:)

Were there any callers you felt could fill in for you on an off day or when you were busy? Who were the top 5 outside of yourselves?

Prannoy doesn't get as much credit as he should for his calling when he was leader, and honestly there were lots of good callers in EOS, and other officials who never called would also step up and speak when all our leaders died quickly. So i guess the top 5 would be

Prannoy

Ell01

Goldenking38
Tamatoman0 

Chong420

23 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Did you guys ever hack or gain access to accounts belonging to people in other clans and empty them out / drop stuff? If yeah was it you personally or other people in the clan

I know for sure i didn't, and i dont really remember any one else doing it. Had it happen to me though

21 hours ago, Adam_ said:

What if anything would you say was the worst decision you made while in a leadership position - or, if worse, in general throughout your RS career (doesn't necessarily have to be even as part of EOS in this case)

Stepping down when i did in 2008 due to the removal of the wilderness, i should have stuck with it even if it was shit. I think i let the other leaders/officials down when i did that. 

21 hours ago, Yoda said:

Why did EOS protect Adelais?  Never understood that connection.

I was in Phobia and then Adelais for a few months before joining EOS, while in Adelais they were looking for potential allies and approached EOS with the idea and EOS at the time liked it. Thats how i started pking with EOS and eventually found my way there after leaving Adelais. So we were always on good terms with each other.

2hGeu3q.png

20 hours ago, true said:

Do you have any Albion videos of you guys calling etc

20 hours ago, Mohd said:

Is Allstar still around and kickin for EOS on Albion or did he vanish?

What was your most memoriable/favourite fight?

He isn't with EOS anymore, but he's playing Albion along with Starman050. 

Aside from fights iv'e mentioned a pretty big one i remember was fighting Corruption on a prep during the BH crater era, and we pulled 70 people which was a huge pull for us at the time, the fight went 8 hours and we won which was a big deal for us as we always had a special place in our hearts for Corr. I fell asleep after 5 hours like a useless twat

20 hours ago, Adam_ said:

What's the worst thing you ever had to kick someone for?

One time we had to remove a member who recently joined because he had genuine mental issues, like he was simple or mentally retarded im not sure the correct term. Idk how else to put it really but it was very awkward as he was nice in his own way but it was clear it was just not gonna work out. 

17 hours ago, true said:

Thoughts on D156 as Leader ? 

I never really got a chance to see him lead and idk if he ever led a clan in OSRS past when we quit.

2hGeu3q.png

On 10/16/2020 at 6:58 PM, Howl said:

did you have any spies in other clans? which clans?

The only clans I don't remember having spies or forum accounts in at one point or another was EH.

On 10/16/2020 at 6:59 PM, Scleritis said:

How many laps of red dragon isle have you lads done in your lifetime

Probably a fsir amount, most of the time we just returned to a different spot then had snipers at new castle run over to our main group when we wanted to maintain a legit fall in