Worst Clan Official List

Ammastus

23 hours ago, Oli said:

To be fair that's probs abit off base for pran, may have seemed that way in your short time in eos but really wasn't the case.

Yeah. It's subjective most possibly then, I mean I was there for just under a year and you were there for like a decade. ?

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

3 minutes ago, Lavigne said:

Yeah. It's subjective most possibly then, I mean I was there for just under a year and you were there for like a decade. ?

Yeah, think you were around when he was meant to go away for months and then came back a week later because he wrecked a golf buggie on a camp site. Pran was a real one lol

13 hours ago, JayJay said:

Ye it wasn't a proud moment accepting this fella but tbh he actually was no hassle in cor.

He knew we weren't gonna rank him and he never caused any shit, plus he was active for like 6 months then I think he just dissapeared

Rs speeches are cringe as fuck I'm pretty sure i muted for it cause i aint speaking in that clip lol

"Outnumbered but never outgunned" was such a sick saying too

Yeah my clan accepted Chainsaw sometime in 2013 and while my memory isn't the greatest I don't remember having any problems with him. If anything, we'd had people fuck with us out of game previously and one of our ranks made the observation that he became almost like our nuclear deterrent lol 

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

image.png.73b47520764ae9a63c2df2f3bba2b0fb.png

This turned into a juicy topic, reminds me of the RSC days. 

Spent most of my clanning period in DF but had a short stint in EOS/RSD in 2010 and then was part of RoT in old school from the very start for about 6-8 months until I quit RS entirely. 

EoS - was only in there for a couple of weeks but I remember Oli being good at hyping people up.

RSD - Were the least impressive  - not trying to knock them or maybe I just didn't experience their leading enough but what made RSD stand out were their members. They had no weak links, tons of people always willing to bind/range/snipe - whatever was needed. Their fall in leaders were solid but not amazing.

RoT - Brian289 was really good. Jaybird was solid. At the start of old-school, RoT had the best member quality of any clan I've been in. Every single person knew how to PK at a high level. The funny thing is they didn't really have many good fall in leaders apart from Brian289 and they had designated members that would return multiple accounts for Brian so that after he died, he could log into another and keep leading. 

DF - I'd say had the best fall in leaders out of any clan i've been in by far. Lil2, Peterh, AZF1 and Demunlul (no offence @true) were probably the best and they were all equal to or better than Brian289. At any point in DF we had one of the above + 2/3 other really good fall in leaders (True, Pkbros, Merked, Dennis, etc...) which could pick up the slack. If DF fall in leaders had RoT/RSD quality members they would have been the top clan for a long time. 

Had to defend DF a bit here, random salty Corr bringing up 10 year old drama.

Edited by EmaN
  • Like 1

emanfinishborder.png

On 10/22/2020 at 5:59 PM, Wee Man said:

Need to update this to include 

6. Dark Invoker

7. Kingthegreat

8. D156

I was a better official than you ever were and I was only 13 years old ?

Stay mad because you never achieved anything before the game died.

Edited by DInvoker
  • sus 4

19 hours ago, Guest Dualerz said:

Tika191 for worst warlord of all time. This man made me mass up for 1hr for a 5minute pk trip.

Is this Momo or Aly?

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif