Worst Clan Official List

Ammastus

In no specific order of worst.

1. true 2k8 - Decent guy but allowed DF members to scam others because they were his friend and causes multiple rifts between the oldschool members of DF which resulted in them all leaving and DF is still trying to repair this to this day. I also think he changed a lot of the DF mentality to something like that which would be accepted by a non-#1 clan like CR.

2. Dennisnator0 - Not the best caller and only got ranked because he sucked up to friends and we had basically no better options (mago nero etc). Was very two faced and a huge attention seeker looking for an ego boost. Many examples including when he faked getting shot irl protecting some girl to try and drum up hype in DF which his mother (lol) posted on DF forums on his account and apparnetly logged into RS to note that he had x amount of runesets waiting for it and how DF should all mass up in corrupt dragon and shout for dennis. Turns out he was lying about getting shot although the story was obviously bullshit Frankito verified this through the police database. And to noones surprise Dennis comes on 15 mins into massing ready to fight Cor with everyone in corrupt dragon spamming for Dennis. Other examples would include avoiding DF TS and IRC, but sitting on MSN on Pk days so that people would get worried, then login to IRC and TS 2 minutes before we leave our mass for the ego boost of "yay dennis is here wohooo glad you made it". Could go on and on but he was genuinely a complete waster.

3. Whazaa - Didn't do too much and feel like he was just ranked through the whole Ex-RR period we had in DF like Dennis above. Not really sure how he got leader, I think because Shinobi Disappeared and we had noone else to step up? which is self explanatory really. I'm not really sure what he done in DF as leader except take the morale high ground and protect his friends like allowing J40k to remain in DF despite knowing he was a spy for EoS for months if not years after the fact. Cool guy but in reality should have stayed FA manager or w/e, Leader was way out of his depth and gave him too much power to protect his friends etc.

4. Shinobi - This one is hard because he was a good leader and done a good job however the disappearing act is simply unforgivable and screwed DF up for a good few weeks. I almost never posted him because he probably doesn't deserve it. Second stint as leader he was weird , not really sure what happened but he wasn't the same person.

5. Weasel265s or something. I honestly don't remember why but I remember him being a dick so he goes on the list. Something to do with the power of justice rank (lol) going to his head , can't remember entirely though.

6. Xerowingsx5k (THE) - Forced TF members to graduate to 'The' which in turn killed both clans because everyone who was TF ended up just leaving the clan as soon as they graduated.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • sus 1
  • honk 1
  • bank 1

Lilhunterkid - DF Council - Kid was in it for the GP's, scammed me for my runnneee

Lil2 - Bay of pigs disaster clearly his fault

Veseble - he was aight... but his voice made me want to /cut

Dark Knighty - Kid would never return to my nudes with nudes... Canadians, right??

Bountyhuntur - heard he got locked up at one point and broke out of jail to make it in time for a PK

Death240/Schol - Original leaders of DF... because of them I wasted (insert large number here) hours on a game rather than living life 

List goes on...

----

Satirical lol, all of the above were homies. Great times in DF! - Mattbaldwin1

Altharion in TT was a massive prick with an ego 10x larger than it should have been. Not a bad caller, just an unbearable personality.

Elder Jr just for being a spaz. Nice guy though.

Winzent was pretty worthless in DI. Again, nice guy though.\

Beyblade90x or whatever from TKO. I have literally no idea how TKO reached the heights that it did under his leadership.

Lovelost. An incredibly easy person to dislike.

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

7 minutes ago, Dickus said:

Altharion in TT was a massive prick with an ego 10x larger than it should have been. Not a bad caller, just an unbearable personality.

Elder Jr just for being a spaz. Nice guy though.

Winzent was pretty worthless in DI. Again, nice guy though.\

Beyblade90x or whatever from TKO. I have literally no idea how TKO reached the heights that it did under his leadership.

Lovelost. An incredibly easy person to dislike.

Winzent in my altar ego

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

I can remember a VR promotion lot I was involved in, was completely pointless and literally only done because the clan was ruined by past officials as a last ditch effort for people to care. 

CT literally half the promotions were pointless, people ranked up just because there was this felt need for a lot of ranks, for every good promotion there were several bad ones including a rank leak.

other than that it wasn't really promotions more just bad leadership decisions

xuEk6kE.png

vlqKdSy.png

AdkNBbg.png

5 hours ago, Saxo said:

In no specific order of worst.

1. true 2k8 - Decent guy but allowed DF members to scam others because they were his friend and causes multiple rifts between the oldschool members of DF which resulted in them all leaving and DF is still trying to repair this to this day. I also think he changed a lot of the DF mentality to something like that which would be accepted by a non-#1 clan like CR.

2. Dennisnator0 - Not the best caller and only got ranked because he sucked up to friends and we had basically no better options (mago nero etc). Was very two faced and a huge attention seeker looking for an ego boost. Many examples including when he faked getting shot irl protecting some girl to try and drum up hype in DF which his mother (lol) posted on DF forums on his account and apparnetly logged into RS to note that he had x amount of runesets waiting for it and how DF should all mass up in corrupt dragon and shout for dennis. Turns out he was lying about getting shot although the story was obviously bullshit Frankito verified this through the police database. And to noones surprise Dennis comes on 15 mins into massing ready to fight Cor with everyone in corrupt dragon spamming for Dennis. Other examples would include avoiding DF TS and IRC, but sitting on MSN on Pk days so that people would get worried, then login to IRC and TS 2 minutes before we leave our mass for the ego boost of "yay dennis is here wohooo glad you made it". Could go on and on but he was genuinely a complete waster.

3. Whazaa - Didn't do too much and feel like he was just ranked through the whole Ex-RR period we had in DF like Dennis above. Not really sure how he got leader, I think because Shinobi Disappeared and we had noone else to step up? which is self explanatory really. I'm not really sure what he done in DF as leader except take the morale high ground and protect his friends like allowing J40k to remain in DF despite knowing he was a spy for EoS for months if not years after the fact. Cool guy but in reality should have stayed FA manager or w/e, Leader was way out of his depth and gave him too much power to protect his friends etc.

4. Shinobi - This one is hard because he was a good leader and done a good job however the disappearing act is simply unforgivable and screwed DF up for a good few weeks. I almost never posted him because he probably doesn't deserve it. Second stint as leader he was weird , not really sure what happened but he wasn't the same person.

5. Weasel265s or something. I honestly don't remember why but I remember him being a dick so he goes on the list. Something to do with the power of justice rank (lol) going to his head , can't remember entirely though.

6. Xerowingsx5k (THE) - Forced TF members to graduate to 'The' which in turn killed both clans because everyone who was TF ended up just leaving the clan as soon as they graduated.

Lets all pretend you never did anything shady as a council in DF!!! Lol!!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2
On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.

2 hours ago, nick said:

from clans I've been in

ph - literally every single one was useless except Krunal @Gochance1 and @Wee Man

downfall - none, solid rank team that beat rot

dynasty - everyone

Think I won't fuck you up for this retard? 

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man