Worst Clan Official List

Ammastus

7 hours ago, Clark Kent said:

Lets all pretend you never did anything shady as a council in DF!!! Lol!!

Noone said I never done anything shady, not that being shady constitutes being good or bad. However everything "shady" we done was for DF's benefit, am I supposed to feel bad for other clans I didn't like? lol. Every clan has had their people that do shady stuff since the beginning of RS and even Ghjj'f AMA will give you an insight to some of the stuff DI got up to.  There's a difference when you're intentionally harming the clan you're in and helping them, even if through not so "honourable" means. At the end of the day the only relevant clan was DF and I didn't really give a fuck if I pissed off any other clans as long as it was to DF's gain. Having the "shady" knowledge helped a lot defensively aswell and made several people back off DF. Regardless the shady stuff never reached the levels it's at today even though we could have took it further we decided not to because it was too far and tried to keep it in game as much as possible.

Although Jordan, I'm not sure you're the best person to be talking about shady stuff considering you don't know anything other than what was on RSC which largley was a load of nonsense and you weren't exactly squeaky clean yourself, hacking Whazaa alongside Kathleen and we won't talk about your departure to EoS which was let's just say, questionable. I'm not even sure which part of my post you find so much disagreement with considering multiple DF members, and even true himself has agreed with it.

Everyone in my list harmed DF/TF/THE in one way or another, weasel being the exception I only added him because I remember him being a dick lmao. I think you'll find it hard to come up with ways I directly harmed any clan I've been in. Even when I wasn't in the clan I still continued to help them by passing on some information to DF that was the cause of their TS being ddosed, among other things

Anyways Jordan, I'd say Gf but it was a bad fight so Bf.

Edited by Saxo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • sus 2
  • bank 1