Best Spy Story

Ammastus

Most of My spies were super trashy bottom of the barrel tier Z-listers.

Had a contract with Blaedr to spy for rot for 12 months and I’d ref him to join DI,  but he was kinda useless and ended up being caught after a few months. Safe to say he didn’t get his ref.

Had a few other bottom tier spies in VR, but so did everyone else to the point their forums may as well have been public. 

jacob7767 was a good spy as well in rot, so was sneaky mage. Nothing too special they fulfilled their contracts. 

Good times 

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png

On 10/23/2020 at 5:01 AM, Stewie390 said:

Had a spy  "account" in my CWA Warring team LND from another smaller team who I can't remember the name of, but the guys name was EvertonFc or something similar and  he had another guy using the account I think called Generaldesor, I knew of the spy, someone who knew them told me, but I never cared, it was a warring team for christ sake, like what damage can you actually do lol. No DDOSing went on, no Doxing, they were never caught spamming the portal in CWRI's for opposition kills and never caught on purpose dying early in matched opts fights, they literally gave us opts and likely obtained absolutely 0 useful information for best part of 6 months+ because all internal affairs were ran by me and the other leader who was an IRL friend

Lol I remember this

spacer.png

On 10/23/2020 at 7:36 AM, Wee Man said:

It warms my heart that 3bs is remembered for Vr/Dk rather than PH.

My favourite story is when low IQ Roninite Tango Jr thought he could get someone to spy by paying up front. Needless to say he got scammed and lived up to his turtle brain reputation.

i think Saxon from solace was a good spy for Ph vs Solace crash war