Fights with epic finishes

3lite

My own personal favourite and best is when I cleared @true and df off the map after 16.5 hours fighting. I just hit another gear and went on a ridiculous transition streak

Cor vs vr on their birthday was also a big one. We ended it chasing them around with 2 main piles of like 120 opts each + 20 snipers

• ned 1

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

Brut vs TRWF in clan wars - We'd just started venturing into F2P and were beating TRWF with not long left of the fight. We were in a crash war with RoT at the time and mysteriously our TS ended up getting ddosed just as it looked obvious we were about to win. Transition from audio to ingame calling was pretty seamless and we managed to see out the win despite not leading by much when we got ddosed.

giphy.gif

UCRfdoD.png

tX2cpQ2.png

spacer.pngspacer.png70b696a3da.gifspacer.pngspacer.png

HwzhImT.gif

. - This (I joke btw this was a crash war fight to get vr to come out lol) 

My favourite fights with good finishes were usually the ones we had with DF tbh, just felt as though more was on the line and they were more tense. Especially liked the one where we beat DF in 16 hours (I think?) after the lost the longest f2p fight with TT. 

Edited by Buzz

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

I think there was a RSC tournament (capped war so something like 30v30) after DS had closed and all the top clans participated. The final 2 clans were DF and DI and DF was a huge underdog. It was a big surprise for everyone when DF ended up winning that and I remember just being floored because DI was so above everyone else.

But yea that 1v1 is epic lol.