What is your favourite (world) war?

inf`

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War

Loving every second of it

Serious note:

I really liked learning about when the Ottoman empire invaded Malta in the WW2 and we somehow managed to defend our tower while being outnumbered like crazy

Edited by Pietru

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

WWI had more historical significance for Canada and its often pointed to as the tipping point to Canadian becoming fully independent from Britain. Canada is listed separately from Britain on the peace treaty instead of together as a colony. I think that WWII was fought for more genuine reasons and therefore the sacrifice was more important for global stability.

• Like 3

Trevor#1700 | @Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

spacer.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

h0cvjf1.png

2 hours ago, true said:

Ok6hIxp.png

Empire fucking Mind.

Battle of Hastings for me. 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

I do a lot of research on both the first and second World War, bit of a hobby of mines. I've visted a few of the battlefields in France and Belgium (Normandy (all beaches; Gold, Sword, Utah, Juno, Omaha), Ypres (Passchendaele), The Somme and am planning on visiting more of these places, such as Arras, Mons, Bastogne, Diepe etc. etc. there's so many lol, once COVID subsides.

I'd say I'm probably actively more interesated in WW1, because after the Second Boer War the change in technology and types of warfare really developed and became in a way a bit more brutal, also the politics at the time leading up to WW1 are pretty interesting too, regarding the different Empires etc. Also how the lead up to WW2 was influenced by the conditions of the Treaty of Versaille etc.

I could literally sit here for ages typing shit haha so I'll stop here.

Edited by Stewie390
  • Like 1

Please expand for maximum vomit

12th April 2021

PeJ2vHv.png 

24th April 2021

7vl4sq5.png

12th May 2021 

x1HmkNF.png

spacer.png

TRWF PK Leader ¦ Legends Never Die Leader ¦ Clan Envy Warlord

49 minutes ago, Stewie390 said:

I do a lot of research on both the first and second World War, bit of a hobby of mines. I've visted a few of the battlefields in France and Belgium (Normandy (all beaches; Gold, Sword, Utah, Juno, Omaha), Ypres (Passchendaele), The Somme and am planning on visiting more of these places, such as Arras, Mons, Bastogne, Diepe etc. etc. there's so many lol, once COVID subsides.

I'd say I'm probably actively more interesated in WW1, because after the Second Boer War the change in technology and types of warfare really developed and became in a way a bit more brutal, also the politics at the time leading up to WW1 are pretty interesting too, regarding the different Empires etc. Also how the lead up to WW2 was influenced by the conditions of the Treaty of Versaille etc.

Subscribe

Edited by inf`
  • Like 1

The one thats about to come, where humanity goes extinct finally

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

1 hour ago, Stewie390 said:

Keep going

ZUE0lMx.jpg