How long will Mk wallow in self pity?

inf`

How long will Mk wallow in self pity?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Scumpr said:

No idea, but probably drives off around christmas

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

Wish I could get on the tinnys and gear throughout November 80 a bag ain’t cheap tho if you got no job 

workin for the containerman tho Sunday and Monday will bring home £450 then just need a couple more days hopefully in the week to make ends meet to be able to feed me and my daughter saga 

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Mk 17 said:

Wish I could get on the tinnys and gear throughout November 80 a bag ain’t cheap tho if you got no job 

workin for the containerman tho Sunday and Monday will bring home £450 then just need a couple more days hopefully in the week to make ends meet to be able to feed me and my daughter saga 

man with a plan

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

38 minutes ago, Scleritis said:

I haven’t played in months since start of lockdown but I pretty much cleared tomm pretty quickly and the ic 5man or whatever it was, was pretty easy too... more content and would be a sweet as game

Wut.