Official NBA Thread

True 2k8

KD coming off a torn achilles and not playing competitive basketball in over a year is a big deal. kyrie irving played like what? 20ish games this past year? its going to take a lot of time to build chemistry on that team/learn how to play together. also neither of them seem to be leaders not to mention first year head coach in steve nash... gl w/ that 

LrnARVR.png

14 hours ago, conv said:

KD coming off a torn achilles and not playing competitive basketball in over a year is a big deal. kyrie irving played like what? 20ish games this past year? its going to take a lot of time to build chemistry on that team/learn how to play together. also neither of them seem to be leaders not to mention first year head coach in steve nash... gl w/ that 

Yeah agreed I just dont see them as more of a threat than the bucs even

o1Uh7MU.png

11 hours ago, Dr3ambash3r said:

i think bucks need another piece before they can legitimately contend for a championship. middleton as the second option isnt going to work and bledsoe isnt a playoff performer thats been proven.

• sus 1

LrnARVR.png

1 hour ago, conv said:

i think bucks need another piece before they can legitimately contend for a championship. middleton as the second option isnt going to work and bledsoe isnt a playoff performer thats been proven.

theyre also in danger of losing Giannis, they need to make some kind of move for a better #2 

aUBwTQ1.png

On 11/14/2020 at 2:19 PM, Dr3ambash3r said:

Game planning for KD is harder than Giannis (on the offensive end) unless Giannis has a new post game/consistent jumper. Kyrie>Middleton. Bled has been trash for 3 straight years so I'm not sure why they chose him over Brogdon. Brooklyn hasn't played a game with their full roster yet so lets see but a fully healthy squad is a top 3 contender in the east.

On 11/15/2020 at 10:35 AM, true said:

I do like the trade for Schroder I do think the Lakers could do a sign and trade of Rondo to a place like the hawks i saw they have real interest in him

Edited by Dr3ambash3r

o1Uh7MU.png

1 hour ago, Dr3ambash3r said:

I do like the trade for Schroder I do think the Lakers could do a sign and trade of Rondo to a place like the hawks i saw they have real interest in him

might be wrong, but i think the hawks have space so it might not be needed 

aUBwTQ1.png

Rondo unlikely to return because he gonna tryn to get paid since he was a huge part of the Lakers championship run. I like Shroeder on the Lakers. Gives them another reliable scorer on the team outside of AD + LBJ. LA just need to fill out their roster with shooters and defenders.

Gonna be interesting next few days with James Harden possibly going to the Nets. Wonder how KD + Kyrie + James will share the ball, lol. 

spacer.png