[SRS] The Political Compass

Buzz

The questions are horribly horribly vague and generalize things way too much, the test's questions have changed a little bit over the years, I've taken it multiple times and I think it's stupid but here we go

OfalTzq.png

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

Just now, I Kill Batty said:

The questions are horribly horribly vague and generalize things way too much, the test's questions have changed a little bit over the years, I've taken it multiple times and I think it's stupid but here we go

OfalTzq.png

The point is for the questions to be vague, it wants to gauge initial reactions and gut feelings rather than well thought out policy stances 

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

4 minutes ago, Dickus said:

The point is for the questions to be vague, it wants to gauge initial reactions and gut feelings rather than well thought out policy stances 

Might as well be a "what kind of pizza are you" quiz in that regards, when this thing came out people thought it was the end all be all because it went further than just left and right by adding two more properties, but it's not well thought out at all, and it's really not that deep.

• Like 1

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

1 minute ago, I Kill Batty said:

Might as well be a "what kind of pizza are you" quiz in that regards, when this thing came out people thought it was the end all be all because it went further than just left and right by adding two more properties, but it's not well thought out at all, and it's really not that deep.

agreed

Stupid topic fuck you @Buzz

• Like 3
  • hash 1
  • honk 1

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

1 hour ago, Dickus said:

agreed

Stupid topic fuck you @Buzz

Dafuq. 

Looks like I'll create a topic about what kind of pizza people are then. 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

chart.png.e20d5da16f84e4ee6a46101ccd56512a.png

Edited by Titan

[13:09] <+Jubita> i just don't care where he is from, idc if he has family issues or was born with mental problems. It's his problem not ours.

giphy.gif

IaUmpCU.png

KscLlrh.png

Idk how you go any further "right" than this, as I have some right-wing views (capital punishment, anti-marxist economics, tough on immigration etc) and still comfortably left. You'd have to be against gay marriage and are overly religious and all that jazz which is a bit worrying. 

• Like 2