Divine Forces AMA - Bountyhuntur & Homedawg90

Bunty

Being an Old School RS Clanner. What are your thoughts on the changes in today's Clan World? 

Divine Forces has always been an outstanding clan all throughout the Clan History. Being a high ranking official for the clan. What pressure was put on you and what expectation was given to you by the leader you served? 

Edited by RagingPanda

imageproxy.png

DEkDNzZ.gif

LkcsY.gif
i1a4jjh.gif
nfVcZsC.gif
cO9INAK.gif

8 minutes ago, I Kill Batty said:

How did you feel when you saw the clan went to notorious e-dater like True 2k8?

Got some skills

8 minutes ago, true said:

What are the best and worst qualities of these Leaders?

Death - was good at galvanizing the clan to outperform. For such a small clan in 05, we were better then everyone else collisions size back then. 

Lego - Was the adult in the room, so to speak. 

Bunty - Good guy with good management skills. Kept me from orchestrating vr to crash rot once, or something like that. 

Shinobi - He didn't use a mic. 

Ves - He was good at leading fights only. 

Kim - Kept Lego on ice. 

Omniusha - Ride or die

Whazaa - Can't really speak on this. He was good but I wasn't active here. 

True - cheerleader

Murray - First openly gay leader of a clan, I think. 

See above

7 minutes ago, Striking McLightningrod said:

zxZXZ

I used to put you to sleep after every run in pal.

6 minutes ago, david said:

Do you think True was a good leader or have a mindset of a leader? Cause i think he's shit

@homedawg who were you favorite callers when you came back to the oldschool runescape and realize you weren't godlike anymore and who were your favorites to lead with back in the day

He's not bad. I don't like how he likes to lead while he's edating. 

In terms of favorite callers, really you and true stand out. I think true might not have that energy anymore. 

5 minutes ago, true said:

What is your most "proud" moment that you led DF to?

Who would be your "dream lineup" of DF officials?

If you could have recruited anyone from another clan into DF's leadership during your stint.. who would that have been and why?

There have been plenty. I think DF might have been the first clan to beat DI in a miniwar. Back then, it was a big thing to beat DI because DI were the only clan that could beat DS. And you weren't beating DS. Also, back then we had pk run ins, mini wars and wars. Wars were usually the week or multi week prep while mini wars weren't. 

Beating TRWF in a full out war (might have been part of a tourney) and slumping them. 

Intimidating RSD with max ops to the point where they didn't come into BH after we both week prepped. I think they went to a p2p server with f2p gear and got stomped by Rot. 

4 minutes ago, Pietru said:

Any notable people you remember from your days in DF?

Omniusha, Lil2, Pokerman, Danc2006, Zedest, Lego, Christina(Katsumae), and more I'm probably forgetting.

4 minutes ago, true said:

@Homedawg

Any regrets with your 2015 unretirement?

Na

2 minutes ago, Striking McLightningrod said:

What was so special, in df's eyes, about Flinstoneman?

He was a good pk leader and i think a high level at a time when only DI and DS were majority 124+

2 minutes ago, Striking McLightningrod said:

How did you guys feel about Lego/Kim being in a relationship and both ranked, did this ever cause drama?

Actually it didn't. I didn't mind. 

1 minute ago, Vanuckle said:

Who were some of your favourite members to have around in 2006? 2007? 2008?

Danc was my man. He had a thing for TT  and would somehow be able to get spies on their forums. We would check the back end of forums for passwords and find the people who reused passwords. Was great. 

Lil2 was my wingman who would go to battle every fight with me. He was reliable. 

DF October 23 2005

image.png.93fdeefd5b24df2ba1ebd59ec86c4179.png

2 minutes ago, Homedawg said:

Got some skills

See above

I used to put you to sleep after every run in pal.

He's not bad. I don't like how he likes to lead while he's edating. 

In terms of favorite callers, really you and true stand out. I think true might not have that energy anymore. 

There have been plenty. I think DF might have been the first clan to beat DI in a miniwar. Back then, it was a big thing to beat DI because DI were the only clan that could beat DS. And you weren't beating DS. Also, back then we had pk run ins, mini wars and wars. Wars were usually the week or multi week prep while mini wars weren't. 

Beating TRWF in a full out war (might have been part of a tourney) and slumping them. 

Intimidating RSD with max ops to the point where they didn't come into BH after we both week prepped. I think they went to a p2p server with f2p gear and got stomped by Rot. 

Omniusha, Lil2, Pokerman, Danc2006, Zedest, Lego, Christina(Katsumae), and more I'm probably forgetting.

Na

He was a good pk leader and i think a high level at a time when only DI and DS were majority 124+

Actually it didn't. I didn't mind. 

Danc was my man. He had a thing for TT  and would somehow be able to get spies on their forums. We would check the back end of forums for passwords and find the people who reused passwords. Was great. 

Lil2 was my wingman who would go to battle every fight with me. He was reliable. 

I edited the first one re answer l0l

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png