Divine Forces AMA - Bountyhuntur & Homedawg90

Bunty

21 minutes ago, true said:

If you had to give Leader to one person that never got it, who?

Flinstoneman, I think he would have been a really good leader. I don't know of anyone who was around him who was like "meh he's alright." Everyone liked the guy... he was smart, a great warlord, and had a presence that everyone felt. Calm, cool and collected.

6 hours ago, Pope said:

Being an F2P clan forces you to rely on other clans for activity. Being a P2P clan gives you the opportunity to do whatever you want. DF suffered for being the only F2P clan left in 2017. Looks to me like DF is flourishing right now in their own way. They just keep to themselves. 

I only half agree tbh, especially with the removal of the rev caves, with as active as f2p is right now, it's awkward to not see them leading the charge.. DF is one of the best clans of all time, they belong in f2p and now p2p as well and thats a compliment tbh.

• Like 1

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

@Bunty What era of DF was most enjoyable for you from a personal standpoint?

Was it the early days when DF was rising through the ranks as nobodies, was it breaking into the top 5 and competing with the big boys for the first time?  Or was it your time as leader when DF went through its first ever stint as #1?

bw.jpg

1 hour ago, Eric`` said:

I only half agree tbh, especially with the removal of the rev caves, with as active as f2p is right now, it's awkward to not see them leading the charge.. DF is one of the best clans of all time, they belong in f2p and now p2p as well and thats a compliment tbh.

If this were 4 months ago when F2P was still gaining traction, I could maybe agree. But from what it looks like there's about 4 clans who DF would be fighting in F2P and it would just be a cycle of fighting clan A, then B, then C, which I imagine could be pretty repetitive. P2P has saw some periods like that, with DF/Af/Rev only cycling between each other in P2P, but some more clans have gotten themselves together like Vit, WM, TS, BC, AC, Veng, etc. which offers variety. There's also the elephant in the room that's being ignored - the fact that DF's pulls, which average at around 40, would be subpar for top-tier F2P PvP. DF seemed to have mastered the element of P2P at that bracket, but with F2P I can see it being a bit lackluster. 

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

Worst fight/event DF had when you were a rank

I can't think of one specifically, but at the beginning of the Corr rivalry when they were hunting us all the goddamn time was pretty brutal. It took a lot of effort, focus and improvement to overcome that since at the time they were clearly the better clan. It was pretty frustrating for awhile.

1 hour ago, Blue Wall said:

@Bunty What era of DF was most enjoyable for you from a personal standpoint?

Was it the early days when DF was rising through the ranks as nobodies, was it breaking into the top 5 and competing with the big boys for the first time?  Or was it your time as leader when DF went through its first ever stint as #1?

I loved every point of it lol, but I'm going to go with my point as leader. Just because I was so concerned about the state of the clan after Death retired, and that we were able to turn it around and even take it all the way to the top of the mountain. It was really cool to see happen and be a part of... just the level of persistence from DF.

1 hour ago, true said:

What is the most "no honor" thing you've done to give DF an advantage 

Man I'm an angel I don't know what to tell you ? I honestly don't know. Nothing to the no honor level, but we definitely tried to befriend clans for recruitment reasons lol, which was just kind of dickish in a way. We had spies, but everyone did, and I didn't even use the spies at all. But really I can't think of anything specific that would have been deemed NH, maybe one of my members from back in the day has a secret to tell that I don't know about though.

Edited by Bunty

7 hours ago, Pope said:

If this were 4 months ago when F2P was still gaining traction, I could maybe agree. But from what it looks like there's about 4 clans who DF would be fighting in F2P and it would just be a cycle of fighting clan A, then B, then C, which I imagine could be pretty repetitive. P2P has saw some periods like that, with DF/Af/Rev only cycling between each other in P2P, but some more clans have gotten themselves together like Vit, WM, TS, BC, AC, Veng, etc. which offers variety. There's also the elephant in the room that's being ignored - the fact that DF's pulls, which average at around 40, would be subpar for top-tier F2P PvP. DF seemed to have mastered the element of P2P at that bracket, but with F2P I can see it being a bit lackluster. 

In f2p there’s tempest, rev, af, wilderland, vr, eos, with other p2p clans starting to dip their toes in as well. Also pulling 40 is great, and I can only see that number growing as perhaps over time more old school df come back since f2p would be going on again. I just don’t see what there is to lose.. Df is a great clan I know they could make it work

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

If you werent in DF where did you see yourself instead?

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

9 hours ago, Howl said:

which do you like better, purple cape or team 8 cape?

Purple cape, I can dig team 8 too though.

1 hour ago, Ssj said:

If you werent in DF where did you see yourself instead?

If I hadn't joined DF probably would have tried joining Sacred Templars. Then after they closed maybe Eternal Honour or The Titans.

• Like 1