Divine Forces AMA - Bountyhuntur & Homedawg90

Bunty

I actually have a question for once, and it's a super serious one!

....Was Veseble high 24/7 or was he just a silly guy? ? I gotta know.  Dude was nuts, at least when we chatted on msn/ts, and I'm really curious lol.  

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

What's the most unexpected situations you found yourselves in because of your position in DF?

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

On 11/18/2020 at 10:09 PM, true said:

If you had to give Leader to one person that never got it, who?

On 11/18/2020 at 10:36 PM, Eric`` said:

I only half agree tbh, especially with the removal of the rev caves, with as active as f2p is right now, it's awkward to not see them leading the charge.. DF is one of the best clans of all time, they belong in f2p and now p2p as well and thats a compliment tbh.

On 11/18/2020 at 11:09 PM, Patrick said:

Worst fight/event DF had when you were a rank

I enjoyed most of the events. There were none back then that I didn't really enjoy because it always felt great to go ham with the crew. When I came back in 2016 those fights were not fun.

On 11/19/2020 at 10:40 AM, Howl said:

which do you like better, purple cape or team 8 cape?

Purple was better. Before team 8, we wore team 1. I think this is a ss of it.

wex2QCR.jpg

21 hours ago, Ssj said:

If you werent in DF where did you see yourself instead?

I might have went to VR because of Cera. VR and DF were alike because we always liked to have a good time, but DF was more competitive and had less gaffes. 

19 hours ago, The End said:

How did true convince you to do this AMA?

Do you hold true in contempt for ostracizing/kicking the old df?

He told me DF may muster up a fight with Tempest if we did this. 

18 hours ago, Adam_ said:

If you could have stolen one member/rank from each active clan in your time in DF, who and why from each clan? 

DI - Brian

DS - Franzk

Corr - D2master

TT - D0nts

VR - Cera

10 hours ago, Krystal said:

....Was Veseble high 24/7 or was he just a silly guy? ? I gotta know.  Dude was nuts, at least when we chatted on msn/ts, and I'm really curious lol.  

He was actually never under the influence back then, he just had high energy. It's surprising. 

4 hours ago, I Kill Batty said:

What's the most unexpected situations you found yourselves in because of your position in DF?

Bishinmo leaking the private zybez forums to the public. And the screenshot was from me. 

1 hour ago, Tika191 said:

Who were your favorite and least favorite officials to work with?

I loved working with Omniusha, Lil2, Revnak, Weasel265 and more. 

• Like 1

DF October 23 2005

image.png.93fdeefd5b24df2ba1ebd59ec86c4179.png

1 hour ago, Homedawg said:

He was actually never under the influence back then, he just had high energy. It's surprising. 

Thank you for responding because I actually was genuinely curious haha.  I can still hear that crazy guy's voice saying "PEEEEEEEQUUUUU PEQU PEQU PEQU PEQU" like oh my god he was so hyper. I loved it though,  he was a fun friend to have. ? 

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

22 hours ago, The End said:

How did true convince you to do this AMA?

Do you hold true in contempt for ostracizing/kicking the old df?

He didn't really try to convince me that hard, he more so hinted a few times that he wanted me to do it. I was leaning towards not doing it at first, but then decided to when I saw some of the Retired Forces crew were interested in it. I think people who like these AMA's were either REALLY into the scene back then (which is fine), or want to know about your clan in relation to theirs. That second one I don't really have much to add to I don't think. Also I'm sure some know that me doing this has caused some drama, that I'm not going to get into.

No not me personally, I know some of the people who were kicked do though. I understand the reasoning for it, and I wasn't planning to unretire or anything so it didn't really affect me.

21 hours ago, Adam_ said:

If you could have stolen one member/rank from each active clan in your time in DF, who and why from each clan? 

I'm going to be honest with you, I don't think I have the brain power for this lol.  And I wasn't personally close with a lot of people from other clans, but I'll do my best.

DI - Bibbleboy. Didn't know any DI I don't think and I just liked watching his fight videos. I legitimately can't remember if he was even in DI when DF was around, but fuck it. Otherwise in a previous answer I listed Ghjjf so you can use that as a backup.

RSD - Miner Cire. I don't really know many people from RSD and I just remember the name lol.

DS - Franzk. We talked a lot and he was always cool to me.

TT - TMO. Yeah he joined DF but not during my time so this counts damnit.

EH - Broski. Just seemed like a chill guy. Same with Xero.

EOS - Mr Nickos Jr, not sure why I just always liked the guy.

COR - Robtokill. He was a pain in our ass, but he gave a damn and I can respect that.

VR - Cera. Thought he was good at leading fall ins. Or I think it was Minedtosmith who said I kicked him from DF so to make up for it him too.

I picked pretty much all officials because my memory is trash and I'm in bit of a rush, sorry!

20 hours ago, Anthony said:

@Bunty why do you love me so much and why haven’t you become a UCLA fan yet? 

Also who were the best binders in df history ?

Because you're a bro, bro. And bow down to Washington.

You were the best binder, duh.

17 hours ago, Vanzant said:

How big of a noob was true?

WAS?

14 hours ago, Krystal said:

True snitched on us discussing this and so Ves messaged me on FB claiming he didn't smoke until he was 18, so negative. Definitely a silly dude, but he was our silly dude.

8 hours ago, I Kill Batty said:

Absolutely the masses of ex-DS joining. Trying to balance maintaining our culture and bringing in a lot of new people was a serious challenge and definitely did not see it coming. Also nh clans crashing fights were really starting to take off then, so that was a difficult situation as clans tried to work together on anti-crashing and what not.

Edited by Bunty
  • heart 1