I am GHJJF - AMA

Brian

Do you prefer P2P or F2P fights?

What is the most memorable clan fight that you've been apart of with DI & why?

Most difficult clan you've fought P2P & F2P?

What would you say was the worst defeat you suffered while leading DI?

Having watched videos in the past of you wearing a white phat in an F2P PK trip; what is the most you've died for?

What would you say your biggest achievement was with DI?

If you had to start DI over again and could pick 5 officials from any era who would they be?

If you could pick 20 DI of any era to fight with who would you pick?

Edited by Kenny

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Who was your favorite person in DI????

From the first run it would be hard to say. Sircoolio, dkm, Ekaggen, Foyboy, Bibbleboy, Flako Rlz many others I forget. The second run was different, I didn't make really make "friends" with anyone that time around that were new. I still retained my old friends that had played again but then they started to disappear over time. The only "new" person I really made friends with in the second run was you.

• Like 2

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

13 minutes ago, Vanzant said:

Did you know I'm winzent?

Last I heard, though it was a few years ago now, he was some sorta big cheese in the RS3 clan scene

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

18 minutes ago, David said:

Why do b-ball think you're ashley just because you're not in DI?

What did you think about the DI remake when you closed them?

What's your favorite memorable about the clan world?

Why did you truce with ROT without telling True 2k8?

1. Not sure, you'd have to ask him. Maybe not happy with the way I left and didn't think I'd ever come back?

2. Didn't really care what they did because I was leaving the game but if I had been one of them I would of made a new clan under a different name/identity/brand/etc.

3. Hard to pick a specific moment in time but the build up to DI vs RSD in 04 and the official war was a lot of fun. Yes I realise that was 16 years ago.

4. RoT and DI were always very "like minded" clans. To be honest I can't remember what made me decide to switch sides in OSRS. I probably got tried of the conservative approach being pursued by others in #spygate. Leaving after doing enough damage and taking the win wasn't enough for DI members.

• Like 1

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

31 minutes ago, Ssj said:

Is it true you were there with a fall in of players during Durial massacre and took people to wildy or am I creating fantasies

Yea I was there. He even attacked me briefly but I told him get off and he did. He was a DI fanboy.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

32 minutes ago, Juri said:

Which clan was the toughest to face in long term? 

In the original era probably DS because they changed (and in my opinion ruined) the way the game was played. Just stay longer even if you're getting beat badly. I know DI introduced returning to fights (and I specifically played a very large role in that, being one of the first people to return to fights when it was unheard of), but at least if we were beat I'd call it off. That said they were garbage on P2P. No one could really challenge DI in the original era on all fronts. Yes clans were better than us in individual areas (Single, P2P and F2P multi) but no one was ever challenging on all three fronts at the same time.

• Like 1

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png