Wilderland's AMA - D96, Vitor & Horn4

D96

There is a rumor that is been floating around that the leader of Arroz hired a prostitute and had her role play as @D96 and even branded her forehead with "D96". Then some obscene acts were caught on video and dozens of pictures and video clips were distributed across the interwebs. 

Is there any validity to these rumors? If so, how did it make you feel @D96 that a rival leader would go to such extents? 

• Haha 1

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

3 minutes ago, The End said:

When do you guys plan to rescue Slyfer from Arroz like you did to @Leeo?

Honestly I can answer this cus I have him added and I've tried to recruit him a lot but he just does not want to ? 

FBsyJVv.jpg

56 minutes ago, The End said:

Several New Power members used to be in Arroz, but broke apart from them and some like @Dig Din ended up joining WL. Can you comment more on why that rift happened, and how former Arroz members are finding Wilderland?

So far, just one of the New Power boys officially joined, which is InVictor. Other than him, my boy @Dig Din, @Makarov and Suri made intro's and came to a couple fights. I guess they can speak for themselves, but the feedback we got from them so far is great. I honestly have nothing against any Arroz/ex-Arroz member that have not taken part into doxing, and those are all welcome to try Wilderland out. We're definitely a way more structured clan, with a solid staff, good callers and experience.

48 minutes ago, VirgoVaca said:

You said in your introduction that currently Wilderland is comprised of members from many different Brazilian clans over time. Do you think there is drama or conflict between former rivals? Are there cliques? How do you manage that drama, if there is any?

Some people obviously hold grudges, but those aren't involved in WL. The only former rivals that joined are people who don't really care about stuff that happened 10 years ago anymore and just wanna have some fun in the game. With that being said, I honestly don't think we've had any kind of serious conflict between former rivals.

44 minutes ago, true said:

For @D96

Tell me about your time in UBH. I thought it was hilarious when you brought it up recently as I don't recall you being a member, but I would love to know what your thoughts were on the clan and what you enjoyed about it.

I can't say I remember much bro lmfao, I was really young. I'm pretty sure I stayed there for a few months while I was still in Hell Soldiers. Just like Vitor and Horn, everytime I joined a main clan would be purely to have extra action and practice, but prioritizing WL over anything.

26 minutes ago, true said:

Who is the worst official in WL history?

We've had a few baddies through our history lmfao, but I guess @Horn will also confirm that it was G8u7, the kid was a Warlord and legit never called/scheduled a single fight in months.

Edited by D96

gucpsM8.gif

11 minutes ago, Makarov said:

what was the worst fight you had to attend in WL?

what was your favorite fight being in OSRS?

1. That's a really good question honestly, there's none that comes to mind. I truly can't remember a fight that went catastrophic. 

2. If that relates only to WL, I have two that comes to mind: the first time we beat Pandemic in CWA was pretty fun, and in PvP the last time we fought RoT was also really good from our end. I'd say that Arroz uncapped fight but it was pretty lame watching them running back to greaters every time. There were also 2 fights vs. TR that went uncapped and lasted 3-4 hours, those were fun.

10 minutes ago, The End said:

There is a rumor that is been floating around that the leader of Arroz hired a prostitute and had her role play as @D96 and even branded her forehead with "D96". Then some obscene acts were caught on video and dozens of pictures and video clips were distributed across the interwebs. 

Is there any validity to these rumors? If so, how did it make you feel @D96 that a rival leader would go to such extents? 

He actually did it LMFAO, I was honestly speechless when I saw it. I don't even know what to say to a guy that thinks about me while he's having sex, guess we beat them too hard. He should also look for a psychiatrist.

Edited by D96

gucpsM8.gif

Thoughts on:

DF

Tempest

Rot

Arroz

VR

REV

AF

SV

PD

DR

Thoughts on EoS reopening?

For the two of you that were in the most recent iteration of DI, how did you enjoy being under Olde Nite? What were any strengths/weaknesses he may have had in contrast to Brian?

When that version of DI closed did you feel as if it could've/should've been saved, or it was reasonable to close given the state of things (mainly the clan word) at that point?

When Wilderland reopened did you see it as a long term thing or just for lockdown? For lack of better phrasing, what do you foresee for the future of WL on osrs?

Thoughts on the current state of the clan world and what needs to be fixed? What could be done to fix that?

Old clans are reopening and regaining members (yourselves, EoS, VR), what's another clan that you'd like to see come back and why?

Best / worst clans you've dealt with (setting up fights/general relationships) while in leadership ?

Most overrated clan of all time?

Favorite / least favorite clans and why?

Best official in your opinion from the clans I mentioned at the top of this post (from what you know/personal dealings)?

Also @D96 thoughts on bball ?

• Like 1

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

As someone who witnessed the Sog vs Wl beef first hand and was involved in it(Seu Polaco used to invite me to the fights), why do you think that Wl endured the test of time while clans like Sog, Tcl and MMA didn’t? What was the difference maker, who was that person throughout the years to keep the clan alive and guide it through all the different transitions Rs has went through, while everyone else folded?

29 minutes ago, D96 said:

We've had a few baddies through our history lmfao, but I guess @Horn will also confirm that it was G8u7, the kid was a Warlord and legit never called/scheduled a single fight in months.

You forgot BRAZIL, that guy was General and the only thing he was good at was at speeching lmfao.

FBsyJVv.jpg

Sometimes as the years go by, rivals change, however the people leading those rivals are the same. Name some of Wl’s biggest arch nemesis’s throughout the years, Portuguese speaking clans and English speaking clans? Is there any of those people still around to thia date with bad blood towards Wl from the beefs in the past?

Edited by Crest227

Country clans were often exempt from the multi-clanning rule most clans had. Did you have a lot of WL pre-EOC also in international clans? I do remember a lot of Exotic in OSRS were in Downfall. Did you feel having members in international clans was more a strength or hinderance? 

Although it is in the minority, I believe you currently do have some members in other clans (e.g. GEOIDE in VR and @Digg / digeoM in Deathrow).  My question for you is: how do you prevent conflict from interests occurring? For instance, sensitive WL information getting leaked to other clans with shareds, or a scenario where you run into the rival clan in the wilderness (e.g. you're out P2P Pking and run into Deathrow)?

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

2 hours ago, true said:

For D96:

What are your thoughts on Ben/H0tgun as Leader? Could you tell us about your experience in TR?

Could you rank all of the callers DI had when you were there?

Who are your favorite callers to have led with?

If you had to beat the crap out of either Lemaster or King Obina, who would you pick?

1. I think deep down Ben is a good guy, but he's unstable and big hothead. The core of TR was made of good people in general and I had a few friends in there, like Southampton etc. Back in 2018 TR was having good pulls & performances which made it fun. For the last time I was there this year I didn't really have a good time.

2. It was basically me, Paul, Joko, Ben (Hooah/Edgeville) and Zaza. Honestly our calling line-up was pretty good imo, but Paul/Joko stood out at first.

3. Filz, Vitor, Jared and Paul.

4. 100% @Lemaster, @King_Obina is way too good guy for that

2 hours ago, Howl said:

This is a dumb question, but I assume you call fights in Portuguese?

Have you ever had to decline someone's application because their Portuguese wasn't good enough?

How would you compare your time in WL with time in other clans?

1. Yup

2. We declined a few people because of language, but they weren't really brazilians/portuguese lmao

3. WL was definitely a big part of my youth, so being at it is really nostalgic for me. I guess as for other clans I've been a part of, main focus would just be the fights for me.

2 hours ago, The End said:

An Arroz member gave the below rundown of why Arroz was beefing with WL in OSRS around when WL opened (this quote is from early July). Is any of this accurate/true or just a biased tale?

"Basically wilderland decided to reopen weeks ago and Arroz leader did let some of their members come to our events to loot/ac/etc... Everything was okay between the two clans and one of the Arroz official actually talked with Diogo about a future alliance between the two clans to be sick in both servers P2p/f2p and he said he was going to think about it but never actually happened... Tl;Dr in a wilderness fight between rot vs foe wilderland was there and decided to trash talk towards Arroz and did a small doxing spam about our leader and that's how it started and... Diogo decided to put spys in Arroz after doing that to see our reaction live in their discord and they had sick laughs about it... I mean Diogo said he just wanted to have fun, some sick action and good laughs and not taking this anything srsly but that didn't happen at all... He actually took this very srsly already doing snaky shit aka using his spys to leave cc versus death row when we lost to em 2-1, brainwashing some of our ex members that left us for em, etc... Last tl;dr he said that wilderland was going to close after quarantine was over in his country and that he's doing this just for action and nothing more but the truth is... He was lying all the time to the leader of Arroz lol"

Biased tale honestly. I did receive a PM from Lond (I think he was Council or something by then) talking about the possibility of uniting both clans etc. but by that point beef was already going on and it was obviously not happening. I don't know how those looting trips were because I wasn't involved yet, but from what I heard from people I trust, the WL men killed a ex-SoG member that was fighting for Arroz or something and spammed some banter, but definitely wasn't nothing too hard. We started to look for spies when they crashed our first official event as it's obvious, but I never really looked for any kind of beef with them. The plan at first was to come back casually and pretty much have fun during the lockdown, but turned out the boys wanted to keep going. The truth about how this "crash war" really started is after they crashed our 2 first fights, I went to their Leader's PM and tried to solve any kind of conflicts, which he said we were good and that they weren't looking for a crash war, just healthy rivalry. On that same day they crashed our fight vs. Corruption (it was their reunion trip). Couple months later they had members doxing us, and when stuff was about to get really toxic, their New Power shareds decided to leave to not take part on this and they asked for a truce.

2 hours ago, Pietru said:

Why do you pile me so much?

Have you ever had spies from international clans who could speak your language  join WL?

@D96 what is your opinion on my boy Kevin/Toets

Was interesting read really, never really knew much about BR/PT clans back then apart from the fact that I always quickprayed range against them for some weird reason back then

1. Probably cus you mage buddy

2. Not that I'm aware of

3. Love the boy Kevin

2 hours ago, Flukejiver said:

thanks for doing this AMA guys!

What do you think are strengths/weaknesses of WL?

Np bro ? 

I guess being a country clan can be both good & bad. We are always the first place old brazilian/portuguese clanners will look if they're considering coming back to the game, which is pretty good. At the same time, we get somehow limited on new recruiting sources.

what are your opinions on my boys King Obina and BigBig OK?!?!? Love those guys!

They're both owners

Edited by D96
  • Like 1
  • ned 1

gucpsM8.gif

1 hour ago, true said:

Do you feel like Brazilians were "looked down upon" by the main clan scene? If so, did that bother you?

Tell me about WL's last fight before EOC (WL vs TCL + HA + MB)

Who are WL's main rivals of all time? Which rivals do you respect the least?

What are your thoughts on current day Arroz? Do you think they're a good clan? Who do you respect the most?

Who is the best leader in WL history? The best caller?

- Yes, I'd say mostly because brazilian clans had huge clan beef on Zybez and I believe most people just thought we were monkeys doing our thing lol. Never bothered me really, I was more of doing my own thing making sure everything is fine and not worrying what others thought about us.

- Tbh I wasn't there, all I know is we smashed the entire brazilian scene with basically 1 main caller on IIRC which was my boy @D96

- Horn can speak more on the first rivals we had, I believe it was CvC and then MMA + TLW alliance. But imo the main rival was SoG and later on TCL, it was the rivalry we had for years and it was always decent fight. Honestly, respect the least I have to say Hell Army, can't say they were huge rivals because when we started beefing with them we already had a group of people crashing us every fight we had, so it was never a 1v1 beef like we had with TCL.

- For me it seems as they are a community clan which do some PvP here and there. I think they can be good if they change the entire leadership as I few most of them are just braindead or just don't have much clue what they are doing (you could save 1 or 2 I believe). I'd say probably respect the most Slyfer.

- I'm not sure who is the best but I believe we had some good times when Ro Arid was leader, there is other people that I could name here but I believe they each had different participation in each era. Probably not the best by far but the ones I really liked was Outllaw and Etsvaldo, as they both were really good and had really good voices as didn't need to scream hard to hype people up.

1 hour ago, Ssj said:

Who are the top 3 brazilian tanks of all time?

Oultlaw, Pkninjas, Moskah, Hellfire. Could probably name a few more, but these are the ones I remember on top of my head.

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

rank all the Brazilian clans all time

#1 WL / TCL

#2 WL / TCL

#3 MMA

#4 Hell Army

#5 LG

#6 MB

1 hour ago, Venenatis said:

What was it like in the early days of WL and in first returning to osrs?

How does the WL today compare to the WL of the past?

Favorite rivalries?

- I'd say pretty much was teaching how we do things now to the people that probably taught me back then. But my early days of WL was pretty fun since everything was really new to me and I was finally part of a great clan since my previous clan was really small and we'd get smashed any Brazil event there was. Returning to OSRS was also really fun because I never imagined having some people coming back to RuneScape ever again and they did, one of the biggest reasons they did was because WL was open, so this side was pretty fun.

- WL from the past was always fighting to either keep the #1 brazilian clan or to get it back as the brazilian scene had few other clans, nowadays no other brazilian clan can challange us so feels like we are just having some fun and great events with the boys. Also, another thing that changed is that now we have people that used to hate/camp us on our side lmfao

- WL vs TCL, I think both clans had their time and at some point both clans was doing really good and you'd never really know who won a fight since the gap wasn't really big.

1 hour ago, Yoda said:

Where's ole Netonv?Heard from him?

He was a good guy, haven't heard of him in a long time tho.

1 hour ago, The End said:

Which other country clans and international clans did you enjoy fighting most back in the day?

What challenges did you face getting so many people back for OSRS in 2020?

Is the current WL made up mostly up ex-WL or several others from other Brazilian clans?

What do you like/dislike about the current clan world versus the past?

- Fools and Dutch clans, always had good fight with them. I think even back then Fools was the strongest country clan but I'd say we would always manage to put up a good fight.

- First thing was getting everyone to level up, but getting people used to new Clan Wars style of fight and the PvP Box fight was huge.

- I'd say it's probably 50/50 with the active members, in the early days coming back we had a lot of ex-WL but some of them ended up getting back to their real life stuff and now aren't really active as much.

- Well, the big thing I'd say is we don't really have a brazilian scene and even the country clan scene is pretty dead so that's something I dislike for the currrent clan world. One thing I really like is that I feel that every fight gets really competitive and that's something I always look up for.

1 hour ago, true said:

What is your dream officials lineup of Brazilian/PT officials?

What were your initial thoughts on Tempest when we opened? How do you view us in current day?

Who is the best Leader you've been led by? What about them made them a great leader?

What are the strengths and weaknesses of your current officials team?

D96 -
Nathan - 
Matheus - 
King Obina -
Ndo -
Rmd - 

- Hard to say really, wish I had a chance to work more with some people but some people I'd put in my dream lineup: D96, Lemaster, Wagnerafael, Oultlaw, Moskah, MrLolz

- I honestly didn't think you guys would get as many people as you have now, I'm glad you guys did and are doing great. 

- As I was not part of many clans I can't say someone outside WL, I'd say Wagnerafael was a great leader. I think he was easy to deal with and is a really smart guy that was dealing with everything when we only had to worry it the basics. I pretty much say that when he was leader along side Mataoumorre, he was the one fixing Mataoumorre mistakes.

D96, he have huge impact in all WL events, from getting people to sign up to deciding what's best to do during the fight. Sometimes he rush some decisions which I don't think it was the best out there but I feel it's the way he works sometimes xd

Nathan, really smart guy as well and it's a good guy to make sure everything is going well and where it is supposed to be.

Matheus, he is the guy who 'takes all the punches' and still do his job and is around when it is needed.

King Obina, great guy who works well with clans decisions and it is always helping whoever needs and dealing with conflicts.

Ndo, great guy who is friendly with everyone and can be the bridge bringing the voice from the members to all officials

Rmd, great guy as well, basically knows what needs to be done and deal with stuff pretty easy. Also smart guy that knows when to take things light and when to go hard with some stuff.

2 hours ago, Howl said:

This is a dumb question, but I assume you call fights in Portuguese?

Have you ever had to decline someone's application because their Portuguese wasn't good enough?

How would you compare your time in WL with time in other clans?

Yes, we call in portuguese. We actually had a guy who wasn't brazilian but had a really good portuguese so we let him in.

I'd say some stuff that was very different for me was the styles of fights we had, WL was all about F2P so for example when I joined DI in OSRS all the P2P/RSB stuff was new to me, so in that way I didn't really compare my time in WL with other clans.

An Arroz member gave the below rundown of why Arroz was beefing with WL in OSRS around when WL opened (this quote is from early July). Is any of this accurate/true or just a biased tale?

Don't think it is accurate at all. Our plan was to re-open during lockdown/quarentine as we had a lot people playing, we thought that this wouldn't last as much as it did so we kept in our mind that once everything came back to normal it would be fine if we had to close, nowadays everyone finds a way to come to the fights and I don't think the current officials feels as it's time to close. Just feels like Arroz wasn't ready to be challanged and wanted to recruit the people we got back in the game once we 'were done'.

2 hours ago, Pietru said:

Have you ever had spies from international clans who could speak your language  join WL?

Not that I know tbh, if we ever had was a guy who was already WL spying for someone else.

What do you think are strengths/weaknesses of WL?

I think we are all really passionate about the fights and such and I think that makes us really competitive sometimes. But also, I'd we have some people that are slow to adapt to some new things that we now have on OSRS.

what are your opinions on my boys King Obina and BigBig OK?!?!? Love those guys!

Love them, really good friends with both now. Wish I knew them before OSRS

• heart 1

Do you think there is currently room in the clan world for more country clans to open? Could you ever see new ones opening (rather than previously closed ones reopening)?

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

There was a period in OSRS after a large loss streak in CWA (something like 6-7 losses), WL followed up that with an impressive win streak of 9 or so wins against some tough opponents in a small period with basically a fight every day. What do you think contributed most to the big turnaround? 

Currently, it appears WL do not enjoy CWA events. Why do you think that is, and what can change member's perspective on CWA fights?

I'd say that we were getting the hang of things and once we got the momentum we kept rolling, we managed to get our core members active and even from before was trying hard to get our member used to new clan wars tactics as most of them never really participated in a OSRS Clan Wars fight. I'd say the one who contributed the most was D96, every staff was really focused on getting everyone in shape and we were always vocal and kept pushing our members foward even when we were losing.

I feel that most of our members don't enjoy CWA events anymore because we had a time where we basically couldn't get a good fight, every clan was either canceling our fights or pulling 20 and making us fight no overheads which no one really enjoyed. I think having more options to CWA fight when it's 30v30+ can bring some fun back.

2 hours ago, Howl said:

If you could change one thing about the current clan world, what would it be?

If I can say more clans coming back, that would be my option. But also something that would decided who won a PvP would be fun, something like KDA thing.

Several New Power members used to be in Arroz, but broke apart from them and some like @Dig Din ended up joining WL. Can you comment more on why that rift happened, and how former Arroz members are finding Wilderland?

In my opinion they have really different personality, and that was what made them leave Arroz, before they were only in there because it was their only option. I think them joining WL is more of a choice of if you still want to be claning with a country clan, nowadays it is harder to recruit new people and grow your clan from nothing basically. They have pretty strong community and you could see that by the fact they were having fun with their fights, they joining WL imo means they are looking for different kind of action that we can provide hopefully.

2 hours ago, Eric`` said:

Do any of you know where Justicero is?

Not a clue, sorry buddy.

2 hours ago, Ssj said:

Whats the biggest pull you've seen from one single brazilian clan?

We had some big pulls whenever it was a big brazilian fight. I think D96 might be right with 133 but I'm not sure with the exact number.

2 hours ago, VirgoVaca said:

Thoughts on the following clans in RS2:

Monochromatic Brazil

Hell Army

MMA

The Call of Legends

Monochromatic Brazil - They had some decent quality in CWA, I think it was a shame they didn't really do PvP as far as I can remember.

Hell Army - Always felt they were more of a fun clan to be in, don't think they ever had quality to be #1 brazilian clan but at some point had huge numbers and was always fighting for a place at the top.

MMA -  They were a good clan but I think being neutral for the entire time wasn't really the best choice as most brazilian clans tried to have some rivalry to bump their members.

TCL - Had a bad start as far as I can remember but grew to be a good clan, was always really good fights between us and I think we would always share the top spots.

2 hours ago, VirgoVaca said:

You said in your introduction that currently Wilderland is comprised of members from many different Brazilian clans over time. Do you think there is drama or conflict between former rivals? Are there cliques? How do you manage that drama, if there is any?

There is no drama, I think everyone is fine already with how things turned out to be, we even have some fun sometimes joking around and such. As for cliques, there is some yes, but I think that most clans has it as it is more like you always hang around the people you identify yourself more.

As officials in the new DI -- do you feel you use a lot of the skills you picked up there in leading Wilderland today? 

Yes, I'd say most of things I picked up from DI was used leading WL today, either from P2P stuff or big fights and how to really be prepare for them.

2 hours ago, true said:

Who is the worst official in WL history?

G8U7 was the warlord that never scheduled any fight at all. Later we had a guy called "BRAZIL" that would scream into his mic and try to hype people, it was his only job basically.