Wilderland's AMA - D96, Vitor & Horn4

D96

40 minutes ago, Lander said:

Very interesting read about Brazilian clans and rivarlies. Respect. I have no other questions but.. Do you love Sepultura - Bloody Roots?

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS

BLOODY ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS

I wish Sepultura could make a reunion but Andreas and Max just can't forget about the past ? 

• heart 1
FBsyJVv.jpg

Questions for @D96

What was your feeling when you landed in the biggest bait ever in our crash war, D96?

And, how did your members react when they heard that you were so easily deceived by one Arroz Member? ?

Bait:

Animated GIF

-Posted on behalf of real Elrond140, E140#5201 to confirm~

• Haha 1
  • honk 1

Were any one of you at this fight where all the Lithuanian and Brazilian clans combined to face off in a Lithuania vs. Brazil huge wilderness war? If so, how did you manage to get all the Brazilian clans to combine forces for this fight? What are your thoughts/memories of this fight? Thanks to @Pjz for providing the vids.

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

5 hours ago, Horn said:

Maybe I wasnt in rr very long. Mostly bk and rr allies

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

5 hours ago, King_Obina said:

No memories since I was not there, I and half of TCL's core members like Aiorya, Skinny, Bigbig, Spawn1, Victor, Uk_Rei, Leofontes and some others had left after the takeover.
Some of us were in TT with @Flukejiver <3, and some had just quit the game LOL. But hey, congratz on your big win I guess?

Wow so much salt from TCL!!!

3 hours ago, E140 said:

Questions for @D96

What was your feeling when you landed in the biggest bait ever in our crash war, D96?

And, how did your members react when they heard that you were so easily deceived by one Arroz Member? ?

This day was funny. I obviously felt stupid at first, but then everyone started laughing and people didn't really care. It was interesting because even falling for the bait, we still killed 8-9 people on that clump while you killed 10 or so, and that's Arroz's biggest achievement on their entire history, no meme. Maybe our men would have reacted on a different way if we were in Arroz shoes atm (keeping doxers in, pulling 23 to week preps, 5 men pulls to crash trips etc) but since that's not our case (pulling 76 men on a thursday, 3+ actual PvP fights a week etc) I'd say we're gucci

2 hours ago, The End said:

Were any one of you at this fight where all the Lithuanian and Brazilian clans combined to face off in a Lithuania vs. Brazil huge wilderness war? If so, how did you manage to get all the Brazilian clans to combine forces for this fight? What are your thoughts/memories of this fight? Thanks to @Pjz for providing the vids.

I'm pretty sure I made one of those, but just as most stuff from 15 years ago I don't remember much really. @Horn should be able to give more details.

15 hours ago, Gochance1 said:

Hello guys, thanks for doing this!

Most amount of sets lost in a fight? Throughout whole rs career.

Thoughts on arroz? Are there any ranks or members of arroz you guys are cool with?

Best fight ever and worst fight ever? why?

Probably the last cluster before EoC, something like 100 corrupted sets in 6.5 hours. Funnily enough been on way longer fights, but I usually didn't die as much.

On their shoes I'd just call it a day and become a PvM oriented clan. That's where they came from, those are their roots, and it's clearly not working for them in PvP. Personally I was always good friends with Slyfer, and there's definitely more people in there that I should be fine with.

Best fight ever is a good question. I'll say a WL vs. TCL back from 2010 where we both pulled 240ish opts and had similar endings, being my first fight as Pk Leader in WL. As for worst fight ever probably some of the WL vs. HA when fighting outnumbered, getting crashed and being DDoS'd.

Edited by D96
  • Like 1

gucpsM8.gif

Enjoyable read. As Hell Army's Leader i have some questions for you.

1. How do you feel about crash wars now? back in the day it was really good to boost activity.

2. From our perspective, crash wars were really fun. We used to blast music and chat while mass sniping for 2-10 hours a week. How did you guys feel?

3. WL tried to truce once or twice during our crash war. We refused because our members were enjoying it. Do you think we should have accepted?

4. Do you still hold any grudge against HA? I'm a lovely person, unban me.

5. Would you rather fight TCL/HA/MMA again or keep your high numbers?

6. Do you think TCL members identify themselves as Dragons or Legends?

7. Do you regret closing after EOC? we could just hop to private servers as pures did.

8. Do you like our art?
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/781967947521327114/781967970003714098/G8iGi58.png

• Like 1

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/781967947521327114/781967970003714098/G8iGi58.png

18 hours ago, true said:

What is your dream officials lineup of Brazilian/PT officials?

What were your initial thoughts on Tempest when we opened? How do you view us in current day?

Who is the best Leader you've been led by? What about them made them a great leader?

What are the strengths and weaknesses of your current officials team?

D96 -
Nathan - 
Matheus - 
King Obina -
Ndo -
Rmd - 

1. Vitor, Filz, Wagnerafael, Angelin, MrLolz, Obina, Lemaster, Leeo. There are definitely more people that are just as good as the ones I pointed though, we had a lot of good officials in brazil & portugal over the years.

2. I honestly thought you guys wouldn't last long. Obviously your opening still recent, but by now I can see more room for you to grow and you guys definitely improved a lot in a short period of time.

3. Probably Olde Nite. In all honesty, he was just really passionate about the clan and always put members interests first. Even working mad hours, he seemed like he was always available and he spent countless hours brainstorming about how to improve & solving issues, sometimes not even sleeping at all. I can't say I agreed with every decision he made, but he was always willing to talk about whatever was the matter being as transparent as he could. He definitely didn't lead DI on it's prime days, but the circumstances weren't the best and he definitely did the best he could, which I respect a lot.

Nathan - He's very experienced, and funnily enough the first person to lead both WL & TCL. He's great with the clan management in general, tech, GFX, decision making and he's also a sick caller.

Matheus - He's been in WL for a long time, so he knows how the clan operate. He's usually our guy to solve whatever internal issue, from organization to talking to members.

King Obina - He's also very experienced and his personality is just so easy to work with. He's always down to help on whatever we need & always gives his input.

Ndo - He just joined our staff team, so it'll be interesting to see what he'll bring to the table mid/long term, but he's a very chill guy and seems to always be willing to help aswell. He been carrying our P2P unit.

Rmd - Just like the rest of our team, he's had plenty of experience. He usually brings a different perspective to the table and helps a lot on strategic decisions/communication with other clans.

About weaknesses, I guess we all share the same problem, which is time. No one in our staff team is a kid anymore, so real life will always come first.

18 hours ago, The End said:

There was a period in OSRS after a large loss streak in CWA (something like 6-7 losses), WL followed up that with an impressive win streak of 9 or so wins against some tough opponents in a small period with basically a fight every day. What do you think contributed most to the big turnaround? 

Currently, it appears WL do not enjoy CWA events. Why do you think that is, and what can change member's perspective on CWA fights?

That loss streak was tough, but I can't say it was unexpected really, specially with most of our men being 10+ years away from the game. Even since RS2 WL was never really into Clan Wars, so emphasizing the importance of CWA to our old schools & trying to make them actually come to these fights was a challenge. We were pulling 40s even to random CWA fights by then, so we had to drop 10+ people every single fight, which made people who never liked CWA even more demotivated. Slowly but surely though, everyone eventually understood the reasons we were fighting in Plateau (glitch with classic map walls etc) and started adapting. Once our mindset went towards the right direction, the rest was natural.

I'm sure we got a considerable amount of people that actually enjoy Clan Wars, but I guess most of our old schools don't feel the same nostalgy as fighting in wilderness. In PvP everyone can fight and there's more room for mistake (one 1-hit won't cost you the fight), which also allows more casual players to fight without major concerns. It's completely possible to have CWA fights with our memberbase, we probably just would have to teach it to some of our old schools that didn't give it a shot/recently came back. If CWA teams & more clans were into it, probably would be something that'd help.

18 hours ago, Howl said:

If you could change one thing about the current clan world, what would it be?

Toxicity. I think this is what truly repels non-clanners to get into the clan world. If the environment was less toxic, without doxing, DDoSing etc. the rest would probably happen naturally.

18 hours ago, Eric`` said:

Do any of you know where Justicero is?

No clue buddy ? I remember him though

18 hours ago, VirgoVaca said:

Thoughts on the following clans in RS2:

Monochromatic Brazil

Hell Army

MMA

The Call of Legends

MB - They had good quality, did a lot of CWA etc. but always stood in the shadow of HA.

HA - Their quality was never the best, but I can respect what they've build from a shitty situation. On their peak, they were strong.  I wasn't a fan tho because of doxing etc.

MMA - Probably the most honorable clan on the luso-brazilian scene for the last couple years. They didn't really stand out on their results, but they were level headed in general.

TCL - Our biggest rival by far. Always gave us good fights and held really high quality on their peak.

17 hours ago, The End said:

@D96 @Vitor

As officials in the new DI -- do you feel you use a lot of the skills you picked up there in leading Wilderland today? 

I learned a lot in DI, but I guess it was mostly about the game, specially because I was a F2P bot before I joined, so learning P2P, taking part on DMM etc. was really fun. As for the staff side, I obviously learned a lot too, but I feel like it wasn't such a game changer as it was for my in-game experience. Definitely have used everything I learned and been useful though.

17 hours ago, The End said:

When do you guys plan to rescue Slyfer from Arroz like you did to @Leeo?

Still waiting for the boy Slyfer

Edited by D96

gucpsM8.gif