Crypto/Stocks/Investment

Ssj

2 minutes ago, Ssj said:

Damn thats crazy, will definitely look into real estate. What way do you go about for investing in tesla, amazon, paypal etc

A lot of research basically, Google is your best friend really. You just start getting whatever information you can get, both from the company and the public. Their investor relations website is a good start (most companies have this in 2021). Youtube & Reddit are great for getting insight on how the public perceives the said company. Twitter is quite interesting too. 

For example, I knew about Tesla's hype long before I invested in them. Took some time before I pulled the trigger. 

For RE... as I said, RE is a very long game. Make sure you understand the costs before heading down that path... Taxes, down payment, maintenance, etc. With stocks, you can sell them with 0 issue. Can't do that with RE. Still, it's always good to venture into another type of asset (Bitcoin, RE, etc.)

• Like 1

K9iigpi.png

Dabbled in BTC and LTC for a bit. Made a few grand in it but not really enough to brag. Played around a bit with Penny Stocks as well just for fun and test/learn the waters.

Other than that, nothing to go off yet. I'd like to learn more but financially it feels draining. 

Edited by RagingPanda
  • Like 1

imageproxy.png

DEkDNzZ.gif

LkcsY.gif
i1a4jjh.gif
nfVcZsC.gif
cO9INAK.gif

I have some for the rainy days, but nothing significant. If I would have ever known that crypto would go as big as it has, I would have spent a lot more time and effort to get them. 

• Like 1

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png

1 minute ago, Kenny said:

Yes I'm Satoshi Nakamoto. 

@Shinobi is my financial advisor.

Haha I am not!! I am an engineer that understands (or try to understand) the different technologies out there that provide competitive advantages in whatever industry that is!

K9iigpi.png

22 hours ago, Pickle Pat said:

Fxaix, QQQ, OGIG... had a killer year holding disney as a recovery stock. 

i hold Disney as well :). Made a good return so far as I bought in heavy when it crashed below $90 back In March i think it was

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Shinobi said:

A lot of research basically, Google is your best friend really. You just start getting whatever information you can get, both from the company and the public. Their investor relations website is a good start (most companies have this in 2021). Youtube & Reddit are great for getting insight on how the public perceives the said company. Twitter is quite interesting too. 

For example, I knew about Tesla's hype long before I invested in them. Took some time before I pulled the trigger. 

For RE... as I said, RE is a very long game. Make sure you understand the costs before heading down that path... Taxes, down payment, maintenance, etc. With stocks, you can sell them with 0 issue. Can't do that with RE. Still, it's always good to venture into another type of asset (Bitcoin, RE, etc.)

I agree. I started learning the same way. Youtube, reddit, just googling stuff and learning how to read investor relations/financial statements.

Congrats on the condo as well ?

• heart 1

4 minutes ago, NarNumbers said:

i hold Disney as well :). Made a good return so far as I bought in heavy when it crashed below $90 back In March i think it was

Same man, bought 40k of Disney and made about 35k off of them lol

• bank 1

Made some decent money, don't have any invested at the moment, waiting for the next crash.

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

8 hours ago, stone said:

Since China is working to make their entire working currency inside their country a crypto I imagine that will overshadow bitcoin very quickly once its up and going 

This is not how it works my man...

K9iigpi.png