D2Master12 - AMA

D2master12

1 hour ago, true said:

What was your opinion of DF in the 2007-2009 period? What officials did you respect the most? The least? What DF callers did you think were the best?

I have a lot of respect in general as a clan, especially from 2007-2009. They were a powerhouse and CoR's biggest rival. CoR vs DF is arguably the best rivalry in the history of the game. 

We were pretty evenly matched for a long time, each clan getting a win over the other from weekend to weekend. When DS closed and a bunch of DS joined DF they were really tough to deal with and had the upper hand on CoR for a while.

I'm probably forgetting people but I created the below list from the DF all officials ever list.

Best Fall in leaders/Callers

Flinestoneman - Legend. Great tank and caller. I hated whenever he was leading because he almost always gave DF an upperhand during his spurt. Only Andy4309 could go toe to toe with him. 

Homedawg90 - Another legend here. If I had to name my biggest rival in my era of leading I think it would be Homedawg. He was usually the top guy from DF who I would lead against. He could pick our binders, easy KO's, and tank. Never heard him call on ts but his pile calling in game spoke for itself.

Peterh007 - Probably 1 of the best tanks in the history of the clan world. This guy's account never took damage. He was really experienced too and seemed to always kill more CoR than we killed DF when he was leading. He's a guy who I permanently called using 15%'s on when we piled him because if you didn't he was sure to tank you. 

Lil2 - Another old school guy that was a big part of DF's top fall in rotation. Needs his respect

People I respected

Death240 - Recognized as the founder of DF
Bountyhuntur - one of the leaders of DF
Xshinobizx - elite binder / sniper

Merked05 - elite binder / sniper
Whazaa007 - elite binder / sniper. I tried to avoid this guy at all costs
Omniusha - elite binder / sniper
Veseble - Leader of DF in their prime. Super active and made an impact on the game. VESEBLE VESEBLE VESEBLE

Murray 1991 - good binder / sniper

Iverson35353- good binder / sniper
Runites 12- good binder / sniper
Scotticon- good binder / sniper
The71th- good binder / sniper
Revnak- good binder / sniper
Sitinduck - good binder / sniper
Pokerman2280- good binder / sniper/did a good job when he led too
The Best371- good binder / sniper
Sgt Frank1 - elite sniper and tank. probably should be mentioned in the best tanks in the game

Dennisbruv - made in impact when he played

Ballinboy101- made in impact when he played

Dalejames - could do everything at a high level
Emanpop - elite member
Imlkrsfn2 - elite binder/sniper
Thealth - can do everything for you type of guy. led with him in cor. great member
Chris Z99 - made in impact when he played
Geezerpunk - maybe the first p2p leader to come into f2p? geezerpunk did well in df and was a tough from all aspects calling/sniping/tanking/etc. was relived when he retired from df
Zedest - probably 1 of my favorite people to hate in df. he seemed to do whatever df needed at an elite level. lead/snipe/bind/etc. and was at almost every event
Tacoman55  - pretty much did everything at a high level
Xsdarknessxx- good binder / sniper
Wizardgurl18- good binder / sniper
Grantos07- good binder / sniper
Lilchris1234- good binder / sniper

People I didnt respect

Legolas86880 - Just kind of a weird confrontational guy that caused a lot of shit. i think df got stronger when he retired
Cutekiyaa - i think this was his e girlfriend? didnt really know her but she seemed to support lego's decisions 

Edited by D2master12
  • Like 1

Corruption High Council -> Syndicate Leader -> Exodus Warlord -> Violent Resolution Warlord

1 hour ago, Justyn said:

Did you know that someone in the pure community uses your alias?

I did and I would like to know who it is lol. I was contacted a while ago with people saying he was saying he was me for some reason. not sure why he is pretending to be me in the pure community but hopefully he is good ?

Corruption High Council -> Syndicate Leader -> Exodus Warlord -> Violent Resolution Warlord

1 hour ago, Justyn said:

Did you know that someone in the pure community uses your alias?

LY D2 or a different one?

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

1 hour ago, Eric`` said:

How would cor have been if rad got leader over tom?

that is a gut felt question to ask lol. i think cor would have been the undisputed best clan in the game for years if rad got leader over tom.

i say that because tom probably would have been forced out by rad and then rad would have focused on making cor #1. tom pushed out all of cor's best leaders and he also made the ones he didnt push out retire. i liked tom as a person but he had problems with causing conflict with anyone that seemed to be more beloved than he was. it's the part of cor that no one wants to talk about but everyone knows about. cor made great officials and if just the people stayed who didnt leave because of demonchild (seifer, chopa, rad, rad2, la hire, da master, dragon boss, lukas, d2, conditions etc) we would have had an unstoppable line up. Not to mention all of the other talent that cor developed and who would have attracted. i was saying it is ironic that his username was, "demonchild" because i wonder if he knew he was like that lol. anyway i think if robtokill didnt have his back he would have been short lived in cor. but cor was too respectful to challenge the hierarchy and everyone listened to rob said because he made corruption. even through it all though cor had an impressive history and legacy. but again, even at cor's best their potential was even much higher

2 hours ago, Empire Mind said:

Respect, I miss you Derek.

When are you going to start snapping me again with your 6 pack and bad bitches is the real question!

respect, miss you too steve.

haha when you start sending me something back for once xD

also, get on VR discord sometime this week lol

2 hours ago, Robelink said:

How do you feel about other clans, mostly consisting on the idea of "honourable clans", not paying enough respect to VR because of the fact that they made them play by their rules and would often "obligate them" to fight back.

This is definitely the most outrageous thing anyone could think. Looking back on it, I challenge anyone who feels that way to really look at VR and what they did in terms of evolving and keeping the game and clan world interesting. For these reasons alone people should respect VR and give them their credit. If VR was not as disruptive as they were it would have not caused a lot of sides to be taken and allies/rivalries to form. Also, there is a reason VR still has a lot of the same members and leaders that they did from 15 years ago. It is because VR's approach to the game is that they are not afraid of anything and they will do whatever they feel like. This mindset is not appreciated unless you are in VR. I, "played by the rules" while I was in CoR and other clans and it just isn't as fun as it is in VR when you can do whatever you want (within reason). If anything really got out of control, VR does not allow it but for the most part VR encourages their members to have fun. And they are strong enough that they can enforce their own rules and make other clans evolve around how they want to play the game. Evizu himself should recognized as 1 of the most influential leaders in the game (ghjff #1). and again, even if you hate vr for doing it, be happy that there was a strong clan that shook things up. because it would have been really boring if they did not

It sounds like you and Lukas were pretty close but he disappeared after retiring from VR - what's happened to him? Do you keep in touch? And more rs related - what were your favorite and least favorite things about him as a clanner/leader?

What's the most NH thing you've ever done / been involved in?

Did you ever consider jumping ship other than the times mentioned in the original post from any of the clans you were in? Why?

Clan you respected the most (that you weren't in)? Least?

Most overrated clan?

How many current clans do you know anything about? Thoughts on the ones you know?

What's the worst/most fucked up thing someone did in your team as leadership in any clan that you ended up having to remove them for?

What's the dumbest thing you had to remove someone for? Whether it was just them doing something really pointless but really stupid, or a clan rule that you may not have necessarily felt warranted them getting the boot.

Do you ever see yourself coming back to OSRS in any capacity? What would it take to get you to return? Would you return to VR? Another clan? Start your own? Or stay out of warring/PvP entirely?

Did you enjoy other aspects of the game outside of warring/pvp when you played?

If you could kick the shit out of one person you met clanning over the years who would it be and why?

• Like 1

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

1 hour ago, Applerune said:

Not trying to hijack the AMA but I'd like to add from COR's POV as an official in the clan when D2 left:

Nobody was mad at D2 for leaving. It certainly wasn't a hatred thing or a "screw him" type of scenario. EVERYONE was supremely disappointed. But nobody was mad and I think there is a huge difference between the two - anyone who was an official in a high ranking clan and had this happen to them probably knows what I'm talking about. Everyone disliked Lukas and was glad he was gone. There were really no fences to be mended with D2, if he tried to rejoin we would have gave him hell simply on principle but he would have been welcomed back. We always felt D2 was pretty insistent on not screwing us over or talking bad about us, even though he left, and he proved that over time. He clearly loved COR despite what transpired. 

The dynamics of his leaving, prior officials, and officials after probably deserves an AMA by itself. There are a lot of moving parts. D2 alluded to it earlier with himself, Lukas, Chopa, Conditions21, etc.

Why did everyone in cor dislike Lukas?

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

2 hours ago, Nader said:

what do u think of current vr, do u get along with the community 

i havent attended any of the in game events but current vr still has a lot of the foundational leaders. evizu, cera s6, rj deathlord have all been vr for like 15 years. sparze, agn75, zak 45 all 10+ years. in short they still have a lot of old school guys who love to play. also they still pk like every day. they still have the same domination mindset and if i ever played again id apply to vr 

2 hours ago, true said:

On a scale of 1-10, how much of a prick was Jake the Snake?

10. never got along with that guy. he caused problems with a lot of cor members and embarrassed us outside of the clan as well. i'm sure he matured over the years though.

and to clarify this does not mean i don't like the guy. he was loyal as fuck to cor. but even he should admit he was a big prick

Edited by D2master12

1 hour ago, true said:

Do you regret not mending fences with CoR at some point?

What are your honest thoughts of Kaochinx27 as an official & caller? Was there any kind of beef with him?

Yes. I did not want to disrupt what CoR was doing and I also did not want to embarrass Demonchild at the time. Only about 4-5 people knew what really went down with my departure. I still had a lot of love for CoR and wanted them to remain a contender and I told a lot of members not to quit when I did. I tried being as quiet as I could when I left but that did not happen. I felt like I got sucked into a lot of hate that CoR had for Lukas and since he was my best friend I also had his back and wanted to defend him but not get into arguments with CoR at the same time. It was kind of a weird sitaution to be in and something that went untold for 10+ years. 

I dont have much respect for Kaochinx27 and I was extremely disappointed when I joined VR with how bad of a caller he was. I was hoping he would be like a 1A or 1B guy but he was probably like a 3-4 guy at best. That is still pretty solid but not in the first or second tier of fall in leaders that I wanted. He did a lot of nh stuff behind the scenes which I thought was super shady and he was always involved having spys/spying himself/ and a bunch of other issues that it was hard to even keep track of what he was doing. He was a good tank in game and could do it all in game but he was way too much trouble than what he was worth. Often times he would randomly get mad and try to hurt VR as much as he could by leaking a bunch of information. Idk why he was such a spaz in VR because everyone actually liked him there and was willing to give him 2nd, 3rd, 100th chances. I never had beef with him but he had beef with pretty much every member at some point for petty stuff. I wouldnt be surprised if he thought i had beef with him because of something petty i did like ko him while I was in CoR. 

11 minutes ago, D2master12 said:

I dont have much respect for Kaochinx27 and I was extremely disappointed when I joined VR with how bad of a caller he was. I was hoping he would be like a 1A or 1B guy but he was probably like a 3-4 guy at best. That is still pretty solid but not in the first or second tier of fall in leaders that I wanted. He did a lot of nh stuff behind the scenes which I thought was super shady and he was always involved having spys/spying himself/ and a bunch of other issues that it was hard to even keep track of what he was doing. He was a good tank in game and could do it all in game but he was way too much trouble than what he was worth. Often times he would randomly get mad and try to hurt VR as much as he could by leaking a bunch of information. Idk why he was such a spaz in VR because everyone actually liked him there and was willing to give him 2nd, 3rd, 100th chances. I never had beef with him but he had beef with pretty much every member at some point for petty stuff. I wouldnt be surprised if he thought i had beef with him because of something petty i did like ko him while I was in CoR. 

Did it freak you out that VR gave him so many chances?

aUBwTQ1.png