D2Master12 - AMA

D2master12

1 hour ago, Empire Mind said:

What was your thoughts on the Vr leadership at the time of our Era?

Evizu - This guy is a legend. I think he is the 2nd most influential person in the clan world behind Ghjjf. If Ghjjf is the president, Evizu is Pablo Escobar / the mafia under ground boss calling all the shots. He has been leading VR for 10+ years and has been the example member in game throughout his entire time playing. He has been calling the shots of the clan world and deciding the direction of the game for years now. He embraces and created an identity of being the most hated clan. VR is the clan everyone hates because they do whatever they want and no one can do anything about it. They force everyone to evolve to them which makes the game a lot more exciting. VR should get so much respect for all that they have done for this game. 

Dennis - Old school guy. Was a skilled member and very honorable in VR terms. I think he was a good balance to have in a leader position and definitely needed. I think when his activity fell he also lost his rank at about the right time which was good. 

Kaochinx - The worst official that I know of in the clan world. He was so shady and made such a bad name for VR because of what he did. I think it is because of kaochin that people think VR was a border line NH clan. He did a lot of NH stuff to other clans and even to VR. Despite this he was still forgiven and embraced even after getting 2, 3, 100+ chances. Not sure what his problem was but he caused way more problems than he was worth. I thought he would at least be good leading fall ins in game but I was disappointed when I joined VR. He was a good 3-4 guy but I was hoping for more from him. Despite that he was a really good tank and sniper. He also seemed to have beef with everyone all the time. 

Mike -I think Mike (Cera S6) is the best fall in leader in the history of the game. He has been leading at a top level for 15+ years. He is definitely a 1a guy and 1 of the big legend guys that can hype the clan up. He has evolved VR a lot and is never afraid of a challenge. High performance and being consistently good for 15+ years is what separates him to the #1 level. I know he may have had time off when everyone quit RS from time to time but he still just led for VR today. Anyone who wouldn't put Cera S6 on their top 3-5 best fall in leaders ever list is making a mistake. 

Arma - He is an elite top 1A caller as well. A monster of a guy to deal with. I remember I identified him because he was a beast sniper and binder and instantly knew he would be a beast fall in leader. I actually felt comfortable retiring because Arma was turning into VR's top fall in leader. He was super active and 1 of VR's best all time members. 

Lukas - This was my best friend when I played the game and the #1 guy I could count on for any situation. Lukas was a good leader and 1A fall in leader and relentless in his desire for power. I was really happy when he joined CoR initially. I think he was what CoR needed but he was definitely not the right fit. I think his personality fit good with VR's mentality. Nevertheless, the guy was GMT and would fight sometimes 2-3 times a week for 10+ hour run ins on the regular often fighting all day all night. And lead well through it all. Even if you hate him for the damage he did to other clans during his time playing, he also made every clan he was in a lot stronger and was leading for a long time at a high level.

Rad - Another 1A Fall in leader that led CoR, DI, and VR. I learned a lot of my calling from Rad. He was a smart official, great member in game that could do it all, and great caller. Rad was probably my favorite new member that joined VR while I was there. He was a big part to bringing CoR into the top 1-3 and also helped contribute a lot to DI. Leading with Rad was always great because he was a guy that was going to give you the fall in back with a lead over whoever we were fighting. 

Craigberry - I liked Craig and he was good for VR. He brought a tough guy attitude to VR which made VR kind of difficult to deal with for anything but it played into the, "most hated" clan spirit. He was a big part of every clan knowing that VR was going to do things their way and there was no rationalizing with them. Craig was active in game at his prime and super annoying to deal with if you were fighting against him. He was a really impactful sniper so you had to pile him but he would tank you almost every time. He may have been too aggressive and crazy at times but Evizu could calm him down when he got too angry or started too much shit with other clans. Whatever shit he started typically just resulted in more action for VR though. 

Empire - Probably the best community member in VR and my best friend that I made in my time in VR. He was beloved by everyone had had a big following base that were basically his minions for being a likeable guy. I would say he is probably 1 of the main guys you would want in a clan because he can lead/bind/snipe/anything at an elite level. He would easily take 1A in most clans, but with such a big line up of callers, he often did all the dirty work that only the best members are capable of doing such as being the guy that will go and bind during the hardest part of a fight when the leaders would ask. He was a big part of VR's success for everything he did in game and outside of the game during VR's peak

Corruption High Council -> Syndicate Leader -> Exodus Warlord -> Violent Resolution Warlord

2 hours ago, Applerune said:

Never mentioned this to you but COR never really went out of our way to recruit anyone. We would never try to poach from other clans, steal clans officials, or plant seeds of doubt to lure people away or what have you. It just wasn't our style... people just kind of joined and we took what we got. But I can remember conversations with Rob and Demon about trying to get you to come back. Myself and others (I think I spoke to Starman about this, can't quite remember) always felt like you wouldn't fit in with VR and that we could get you back maybe, but Rob and Demon were pretty hell bent on it not happening. If it was brought up it was basically "he choose his path and joined VR and it is what it is" type thing.

There was definitely a "he's boys with Lukas and being influenced" type thing going on from our POV. But who's to say? It doesn't matter anymore. 

I know you really enjoyed your time in VR but it is crazy to think about what could have been. You would have almost certainly been the next leader of COR had you not left. It's interesting to think about all these years later. You deserve your respect as one of the best COR officials ever - even though you left. I don't think anyone who really mattered has ever told you that but it's true.

One of the most respected things about CoR is that most of the officials are all stand out members who got promoted into leadership positions. From what I remember VR, DF, and EOS all encouraged recruiting other clans officials whereas other clans like CoR, DI, RSD, TT did not. I think I would have discussed coming back and resolved things but I probably would have stayed in VR. The bridges were pretty much burnt and I was really enjoying my time in VR. I think Demon probably used the "influence" reasoning to rally the troops without me. It would have been definitely been a different path if I did not leave but I think ultimately something would have had to be done with Demon's self destructive behavior if we really wanted to succeed. Thank you for your recognition and i'm glad the leave story finally got settled 

Corruption High Council -> Syndicate Leader -> Exodus Warlord -> Violent Resolution Warlord

3 hours ago, Ssj said:

Outside of the 4 clans you were in which other two clans (in order of preference) would you have joined

I think retiring was the only thing I even considered after I quit playing runescape. Hypothetically if I were to join another clan after VR it would have been 1) DF and 2) RSD.

DF - I would have liked to see what it was like to be on the other side and I have a lot of respect for their clan. That being said, I would have never joined DF. DF was arch rivals and no one from CoR or DF ever joined one another. I can think of maybe 2-3 known people that switched clans in a 5-6 year span. I would have gone back to CoR before I joined DF simply because of the rivalry. 

RSD - I probably would have joined RSD because they were also a power house and a well respected and historic clan. They didn't pk as much as I wanted though so again I would have rejoined CoR before RSD. 

3 hours ago, Applerune said:

Not trying to hijack the AMA but I'd like to add from COR's POV as an official in the clan when D2 left:

Nobody was mad at D2 for leaving. It certainly wasn't a hatred thing or a "screw him" type of scenario. EVERYONE was supremely disappointed. But nobody was mad and I think there is a huge difference between the two - anyone who was an official in a high ranking clan and had this happen to them probably knows what I'm talking about. Everyone disliked Lukas and was glad he was gone. There were really no fences to be mended with D2, if he tried to rejoin we would have gave him hell simply on principle but he would have been welcomed back. We always felt D2 was pretty insistent on not screwing us over or talking bad about us, even though he left, and he proved that over time. He clearly loved COR despite what transpired. 

The dynamics of his leaving, prior officials, and officials after probably deserves an AMA by itself. There are a lot of moving parts. D2 alluded to it earlier with himself, Lukas, Chopa, Conditions21, etc.

Thanks for clarifying this. I'd agree, I think I got sucked into a lot of bad blood with Lukas. And everyone kind of was forced to pick a side things got a bit out of control. But I knew anyone who was in CoR wouldn't hate me so I just let whatever came of it happen and kept moving. 

The untold secrets of CoR's leadership would be a really good AMA. The topic itself would probably need to be reviewed by CoR's leadership to confirm if it could even be disclosed first though.

2 hours ago, Howl said:

What's something NH that you did, but never became publicly known?

I think this was known, but I killed a few CoR during their planned fights with VR fall ins for no reason. That was considered NH/crashing at the time but VR leadership let me do it without punishment. 

2 hours ago, Howl said:

What's the longest war you were ever a part of?

I can't remember but probably 16+ hours. Most of CoR's top fights were in the 9+ hour range. 

2 hours ago, Howl said:

Do you ever regret the time you spent on RS?

No, I enjoyed all the memories and friendships that I made

• Like 1

As a figure in this man's early days, are you able to deduce for us why @Eric`` is a complete spastic?

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

Some very interesting things to hear about Demonchild, from you and many others. I joined Corruption in June 09 after you left (I believe?) and have heard some good and a lot of bad things about Tom. From a "member" point of view, he was seen as the main respected figure at the top, even though he wasn't there at all fights, everyone appeared to look up to him. However it appeared to be a different picture from officials and as you say it appeared it got to a point where he was hindering the clan more than helping. I personally thought he was generally a decent guy but I do sometimes wonder if so many officials would have left under different leadership. I didn't get ranked until he retired so I can't make any opinions based on my own experience as an official. I always preferred @Applerune 's and @JayJay's leadership, you wouldn't cross them but they were generally more chilled out with the community and it made us a better clan for it. 

From my perspective there seemed quite a lot of negativity towards Syndicate and Lukas especially for quite a long time but on the other side of the coin I heard you both did a lot of good for Corruption. I've spoken to you before as well and fought against you quite often and you've always seemed like a good guy with a lot of ambition. Although it was natural for me to have a negative opinion of VR mainly because of the crash war, I did (quietly) have respect for a number of officials/members in VR and you were one of them. 

I suppose my main question would be (i've never really seen a VR officials perspective on this), what were your thoughts to the crash war? Did you regret VR going in to a crash war? From Cor's side it was almost as though 50% enjoyed it and 50% didn't, I was one of the ones who liked it (except all the outside BS) but there were a lot of members like the old school clanners/more "honourable" people that ended up leaving as a result. 

Edited by Buzz

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

Couple of things...

In my opinion we were the #1 clan in the game at our peak. DF was on the decline and we were on the rise. My suspicion as a core member was we had weak pussies in leadership which were holding us back. Throughout my history I’ve single handedly blamed Rob and Tom for Corruptions ruination. Thanks for confirming it.

I agree Andy was Corruptions best leader. However I think he and Keith also failed us all as leaders. By allowing Runescapes biggest ass clowns to implode the clan. I felt that Rob snd Tom offered nothing to the clan. Rob would appear every two weeks, make some topic in announcements calling us all weak and undedicated pieces of shit, then he’d go

mia for another two weeks then perform the same jerk off instructions. Why the fuck did we let Tom who was absolutely worthless, some inactive moron from a dead timezone, dictate how the best Est clan in the game operates?

You say Rob was highly regarded, but I never saw that in my entire time in Corr, if anything Rob was a Paraiah. There would be a group of us playing Tribal wars together, Keith would just openly talk shit about Rob and Tom to us(us being rads, me, magicarrow, da masta420, to name a few. I feel that Corr’s leadership was incredibly clique like. I also felt that I was right at the pinnacle of it’s demise. Rob made another topic flaming people and I took it personally. I called that pussy out on his bullshit. Which resulted in me being guested inmediately by Tom. Right after that, Eric left/removed and it all went downhill from there, Rads to Di. I think you and Lukas were the last ones to be out of the Corruption equation.

Which makes me wonder, look at all of us, the people who made Corruption the best clan in the game, all used up and spit out by the biggest retards to ever lead a top clan. Who actually instilled the power to Tom? Why didn’t Keith or Andy over rule that vermin? Why did Corr allow him to implode in my opinion the best clan of all time? 

Time for some real drama though, I was always an outsider in Corr, but Vr is home to me lol.

I’m not sure if you were in Vr at the time for this stuff or you came after it happened. But there was a time when I was trial warlord and Tj had got exposed for leaking to Df(I know you’re going to ask me which time lmao). But he leaked terrible shit, private information, clan internal drama, trash talking members and officials. Shit that if anyone had been caught doing would not only get them kicked, but banned. Tj somehow was never punished or demoted. I took this shit very personally, I called him out for it. When it came to the next round of promotions, Hugo got warlord over me, which was a major insult to me, the man can’t even speak English. When council promotins came up, Luck_z got it over me, which once again was a major insult. Which ratdick piece of shit in Vr was it going against my game of thrones Vr style lmao?

Lastly to connect to current times. I don’t know if you remember Brian289 in Vr? He was a chill guy, echoed a bit, I thought quite average in our clan at the time. Would it surprise you that not only did he becomes Rot’s leader, but he ended up being what a lot of the current generation of Runescape players think to be the goat when it comes to being a walord? Personally I never saw it coming and I still find it hard to believe lol.

• Like 1

Do you ever think about coming back? Not playing the game, but solely to get back to fighting

With todays meta of every clan doing both f2p and p2p, do you think you would have enjoyed that instead of focusing only in f2p?

Do you want to call again?

Is it true that RSD is still in a dd at rdg?

Vr misses you, man.

Edited by Robelink
  • Like 1