What is something you are obsessed with?

Eric``

Fitness 

Wanking

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

News/Information. I'm obsessed with what's going on around the world, in my own country, new technologies, new studies, political shifts, opinion pieces, etc. I live to inhale information that'll never be useful to me except for arguing with strangers on the internet and my family on Thanksgiving. 

Right now, it has to do with my performance at my job. I've been with the same company since graduating from University almost five years ago, and I just feel like I can do more for the company. It's just a shame that companies often value years of experience much more than they should, but that's life I guess. Patience is key!

K9iigpi.png

I can't really think of anything I'd say I was obsessed about.  I guess home improvement comes close because every time we finish one project, we're jumping onto another one lol.  Husband just bought a table saw to round out his workshop, so we're currently planning out what we wanna build first.  We have.. quite the list of ideas lol.  

For games, Overwatch has been my main obsession outside of RS.  Always up for a good night of smacking people around. ?

Edited by Krystal

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]