Gochance1 AMA

Gochance1

49 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

when renegades was a thing i stopped by your discord and had a little chat with you and mentioned my old rsn and you said you remembered me and encouraged me to post a community intro and register on forums

genuinely curious, did you actually remember me? or were you just being nice lmao

back in those times i was just some 90 cb noob you let tag along to some fights in your cc in purple portal 

edit: no hard feelings if you didn't actually remember me btw 

Yes, if your rsn was asdfasdf you were 90 combat with a normal rune set + zammy skirt lol. You were ranked in my clan chat. If that is who you are!

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

35 minutes ago, Wee Man said:

Who was the biggest freak you've met amongst all the clans you've been around? And why was it Ultimair?

Ultimair is definitely up there and so is ANTTY(Foot fetish with any online female)

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

31 minutes ago, Nick said:

What do you think would have happened had all of us ph stayed in di instead of leaving for dynasty?

I am not sure what @Brian would of thought about it. I am sure from his eyes we were spastics trying to do spastic stuff lol. If we would of took it seriously I think it would of been awesome. Definitely kill any clan as we kinda were doing. I had a lot of fun personally especially teaming up with @MILAD for the first time and calling together was fun. We both brought the same energy which was really fun.

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

34 minutes ago, Howl said:

Who was your favorite leader of all the clans you were in?

When did you start actively calling?

1. This is hard to say tbh. Relationship wise I would have to say @Jack from Downfall. We were pretty close and I felt our values clanning wise were the same. Honorable mentions to Amateurnoob though for what he did with downfall from 80+ to PvP and how engaged he was in the clan and community. Also, @true. The way True leads a clan is truly incredible and the amount of time he puts into I absolutely respect. 

2. I started calling in 2009 I think but actively not until 2010 and 2011 with Downfall and Silent Ember

• Like 1

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

40 minutes ago, Pietru said:

What was Downfall's opinion about Forsaken?

I feel like you guys really hated us lmao

Downfall's opinion about Forsaken was that you guys were a pussy gmt clan lol. The amount of times we asked for fights and were denied because of timezone or just because you guys didn't want to fight was incredible. Felt like they were times you guys didn't want to fight us cause you were scared of losing. Although, I understand we were spastics but action is action!

• Like 2

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

First off, I just like to say I love you. Wish I would of met you awhile ago cause we would have been friends right from the start.

when you were in downfall from 2010-2011, what was your open on TT at the time?

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

After Downfall closed on OSRS, I tuned out for a little while and found out about the VR mass join secondhand from @true who had messaged me asking how VR was. Can you elaborate what went down there? I recall on Zybez there being some post about how JCBrown said something retarded, but I am sure there is more to the story.

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png