Gochance1 AMA

Gochance1

1 hour ago, Boss Anthony said:

Do you think your hairline will make a full recovery or did you accept being bald yet? Baldchance baby!! 

I have indeed accepted the fact I have a receding hairline but am not bald.... still have hair on my head..... freak

• Sad 1

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

1 hour ago, true said:

What athlete or fictional character do you relate to

I have never really thought about this to be honest lol. I have different mentalities for different situations and things. From a clanning/rank/gaming stand point of view, I would say a very competitive professional sport player maybe? I like to Win, I love the competitive nature. I like being the best clan. I like being the best in anything even though I suck at video games lol. Anytime I do bad I want to do better and figure out how to do better. I feel I take criticism pretty well. 

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

1 hour ago, true said:

Can you tell us about Impact? Who were on staff etc. and why you made the clan. What were some positives about the clan?

Impact...

Staff - I can't really remember everyone 100% as it happened so quick. Irvin, Killer Fame, Kenny, Lavigne(maybe?), Viet(maybe?). I forgot people but yeah can't remember.

Making the clan - I just wasn't ready to accept Downfall closed at the time and I personally wanted to keep going for whatever reason. I made Impact after joining Vr for the week. 

Positives - New faces to clan with from team trinity community and few others. First 1-2 months were very active. Teamspeak was popping at its peak times(like 30-40 on teamspeak actively talking and gaming). Made castle wars active and it made us active. 

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

1 hour ago, Kim said:

Did you used to NS in white portal back in 2011-2012? or be apart of any cwa teams? 

I did sometimes when I was bored but never consistently like maybe 2 hours at most. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I was in all the teams.

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

1 hour ago, Flukejiver said:

First off, I just like to say I love you. Wish I would of met you awhile ago cause we would have been friends right from the start.

when you were in downfall from 2010-2011, what was your open on TT at the time?

I love you to man and yeah we would have 100%. I remember seeing a vid or two of you taking fall ins and etc in 'the'.

I thought TT was a solid clan and the best man for man during that time. Minus a couple fish the man for man quality was insane.

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

1 hour ago, The End said:

After Downfall closed on OSRS, I tuned out for a little while and found out about the VR mass join secondhand from @true who had messaged me asking how VR was. Can you elaborate what went down there? I recall on Zybez there being some post about how JCBrown said something retarded, but I am sure there is more to the story.

I do not remember much about what was said from JCBrown to be honest. I left Vr for a different reason. We had our first fight with the mass join on a Sunday and was supposed to be against FSK if I remember correctly. It got crashed and there were a couple different options we could of done and we literally did nothing. Was a waste of a pull and afternoon. I felt the leadership should of done something with their biggest pull in a while. The fact they did nothing rubbed me the wrong way.

• Like 1

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

12 minutes ago, Gochance1 said:

Impact...

Staff - I can't really remember everyone 100% as it happened so quick. Irvin, Killer Fame, Kenny, Lavigne(maybe?), Viet(maybe?). I forgot people but yeah can't remember.

Making the clan - I just wasn't ready to accept Downfall closed at the time and I personally wanted to keep going for whatever reason. I made Impact after joining Vr for the week. 

Positives - New faces to clan with from team trinity community and few others. First 1-2 months were very active. Teamspeak was popping at its peak times(like 30-40 on teamspeak actively talking and gaming). Made castle wars active and it made us active. 

I don't remember much of Impact either (proud retired), but there is no way Viet was involved as he had hacked @Mohd the same week or week before Downfall closed. Mohd may have been ranked in Impact if he was around.

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

1 hour ago, true said:

What has been the biggest surprise of Tempest?

The fact that all staff and members have such a different background clanning wise and we are all able to mesh together and create a clan with so much success in the first months of being open.

• Like 2

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

1 hour ago, Fire said:

If Downfall would've returned at the beginning of OSRS do you think it would've made an impact on PH/Genesis/any other midsized if there were any.

What would you say held Downfall back the most from other clans despite being successful in midsized.

1. Yeah it definitely would of made an impact as there weren't to many mid sized clans at that time that wanted to consistently fight.

2. I think an opportunity would of been being more active in game which may of been a way to grab more recruits to fight top clans sooner. I wouldn't say anything held us back though. We were happy with where we were.

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

32 minutes ago, Gochance1 said:

Impact...

Ye I was on Impact staff. Didn't spend long enough in Downfall to know how to run it; this is precisely why a lot of clans get fucked, they promote someone who does one part of a job too well, but doesn't know how to run the core. So I was too much of a hardass on people who just wanted to chill and it wasn't great.

Also why the fuck did you ever let Kayla get promoted. 

VR was hilarious, no offence to the boys, it was a week well spent regardless of what Tim thinks.

Edited by Lavigne

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

1 hour ago, The End said:

What is your dream career, and what do you hope to study in school?

My dream career... surprisingly I would love to be a coach to a professional sport like football. The time spent and understanding of the game is something I am truly amazed with and it's competitive which is a perk. I also love helping people get to their full potential. 

School - Plumbing, Electrician, Heating and Cooling. Those are jobs that are semi-physical which I like and I will make my own business. With having my own business I can choose when to work and how long which is very appealing.

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

1 hour ago, Robelink said:

Why did you think VR was a joke?

I didn't think VR was a joke. The first big event on a Sunday with a mass join was a joke. I can't remember how much we pulled but it was def VR's biggest pull in a while and we did nothing with it when there were several options.

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png