Gochance1 AMA

Gochance1

1 hour ago, Justin said:

Hi I remember you. What do you want to study when you go back to school? Congrats on the marriage! 

I remember you also. When I first started clanning I saw your name multiple times. Plumbing, Electrician, Heating and Cooling. Those are jobs that are semi-physical which I like and I will make my own business. With having my own business I can choose when to work and how many hours a day which is very appealing. Thank you I appreciate it!

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

Do you think we closed Downfall too soon? If my memory’s correct I remember you being resilient to the idea.. Do you think we made the right decision to close when we did or should we have prolonged it? 

• Like 1

bc5LliT.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

YIxpZPf.png

image.png.a160ba338667c3bd8c56bcbe1a714025.png

1 hour ago, true said:

You literally joined at such an awkward time, you must have been like wat the fuck

Yeah that is pretty much what I was thinking. Was joining expecting you to be more active and etc lol. Had I of known it was like that I probably wouldn't of joined.

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

i thought the rob jr thing had something to do with zybez votes? am i getting that mixed up with somethin else

Yeah I think you are getting that mixed up with something else.

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

don't really have any questions, but just wanted to drop this here:

my all time best online friend right there, crazy that we are still here today. 10+ years that we've known each other. we've been together for a big part of our clanning time & damn did we have a blast. it's been crazy & lovely to see all the progress you've made not only as a caller and warring wise, but also on a personal level. we've evolved quite a bit since our 09 days and it's awesome to see that we're still going strong, in the same clan today. thank you for everything & love ya big boy, i look forward to finally meeting you.

• Like 2
  • heart 1

HfpoZbC.gif

WOLhPbX.png

OlvN3Fk.png

1 hour ago, dwg said:

My boy going back to school... respect brother 

In terms of Downfall leadership, thoughts on Chad as a leader before and after the Ronin/Staff access situation?

Chad as a leader.. I don't think that role fits him. Before the Ronin stuff it was okay but I do remember not agreeing with everything he was trying to do. I feel sometimes he thought way to far into things and tried to be very controlling of the clan(had to be his way). After the Ronin stuff I was not happy at all especially considering the guy came to me wanting to spy. As a leader you don't risk that kind of stuff and I would never understand why he did(gp is not a reason to do it). 

I love chad as a person and I think a rank like council or something would fit him well. He has great experience with his clanning career but not leader material. Nothing wrong with not being leader material either lol as I don't think I have it either.

• Haha 1

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

37 minutes ago, Howl said:

What do you think the current ceiling is for the clan world?

Honestly I am not sure. I feel clans need to be more like Tempest. Open to all P2P and F2P opportunities and take action while it's there. Clans are starting to do this which is good. If they continue to do this and other clans jump on it I think the clan world hasn't come close to seeing what it is fully capable of.

• Like 1

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

39 minutes ago, MysteryMan said:

Moro!

Why dfall used to leave portal so frikkin often and whos your fave finn?

Moro

If other clans did it we did it right back but worse haha! Not going to lie we had some spastics that did it and from my personal opinion it was funny af lol but obviously we handled it as a staff and eventually it stopped or became very minimal.

Saisse, he is a day 1 fin!

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

44 minutes ago, The End said:

I don't remember much of Impact either (proud retired), but there is no way Viet was involved as he had hacked @Mohd the same week or week before Downfall closed. Mohd may have been ranked in Impact if he was around.

He hacked mohd after Impact if I remember correctly cause Viet was echoing. Mohd was ranked I believe so there is one of the maybe 3 I forgot.

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

27 minutes ago, Lavigne said:

Ye I was on Impact staff. Didn't spend long enough in Downfall to know how to run it; this is precisely why a lot of clans get fucked, they promote someone who does one part of a job too well, but doesn't know how to run the core. So I was too much of a hardass on people who just wanted to chill and it wasn't great.

Also why the fuck did you ever let Kayla get promoted. 

VR was hilarious, no offence to the boys, it was a week well spent regardless of what Tim thinks.

1. I thought you were fine as an official. Every single official could of done something differently or better lol. I loved having you as an official though on a side note. You are hilarious to be around, great for a community, and a good caller when ur popping the fuck off.

2. We might be talking about a different Kayla unless you are reffering to VR? not sure.

3. It was hilarious don't get me wrong. It was a well spent week and honestly our DM's from what i remember at that time were also very hilarious. Literally flaming every vr member and stuff and making memes.

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

you mentioned you think more clans should be like tempest when it comes to being open to various types of action, do you also feel more clans should be like tempest when it comes to not taking things out of game? don't think it's any secret that almost if not every other clan open atm does things that one would have wished to die out years ago, barring maybe df and some of the country clans and dr (apologies if i'm forgetting any others)

what are your thoughts on cheat clients that could risk getting you banned but assist with warring/pking ? (not necessarily talking auto pray / gear switching but obviously that too)

is tempest now what you expected it to be at this point going in? what do you picture for tempest in 6 months? a year?

who are some members you'd like to bring to tempest or just see return to the game/community in general ?

all time favorite clan apart from downfall (and tempest)?

least favorite?

most overrated clan in your experience?

any clans you're surprised to see still open or that aren't open but you expected them to still be around ?

what's one clan you never got to be part of that you wish you had, if any?

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png