Funny Clan Stories

True 2k8

In 2011 DF we busted some Maxsje (Ex-RSC mod?) dude for spying/leaking forums to VR and gave him the boot. After denying it, he went away for a few months only to return to our officials team with some wild story. He spewed some weird tale about how he was able to confirm Evizu sending a real life home invader (via window) into his apartment to screenshot DF forums on the laptop he had "left open." After telling us the real "spy" was being prosecuted, we never saw him again. 

Now share some weird story from your clans that some of us have may never heard.

• Haha 1

aUBwTQ1.png

7 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

@Vanzant write me an essay about BK

Aside from the fact it was the greatest clan ever in the history of RuneScape. The real key to our success was the 3 items below..

Bond 

Bond

Bond

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

I found out this "girl" in Vanguard was cat-fishing a WG warlord and a member of VnG for free gp. When I found out, I confronted her and she insisted that they were just "gifts of kindness." Ended up kicking her because it was obvious she just was leeching gp. Later found her at GE with someone calling her "Tim." I added the guy and he told me that Tim was his cousin, and when I told the cousin what Tim was doing the dude was disgusted. 

When I broke the news to the WG warlord, he brought me in this awkward discord call with his leader Mojo where he was explaining how he got cat-fished by a VNG mem. Mojo's only response was "wtf." and I just burst out laughing. I will never forget. 

• Haha 2

Banner.gif.dc80e2784c0ab7a1fee5354fe35d4

When Ronin's staff irc channel was slowly being leaked by Downfall we'd get on teamspeak to read some of the stupid shit that was coming out.

This was a small section of the logs that were leaked:

Wee_Man = Me

kekalainen = Dickus

Robin = 0robinxhood0

<@Wee_Man> laurens
<@Wee_Man> is so fucking bad
<@Wee_Man> lmfao
<@kekalainen> ye
<@kekalainen> i know
<@kekalainen> lol
<@robin> which `1
<@robin> is laurens
<@robin> wtf
<@robin> o.O
<@kekalainen> the dutch guy with a potato in his mouth

This was the reaction:

Edited by Wee Man
  • Like 2

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

~the fall of mohd and Lydia~
During RS3, we had a CWA fight that Mohd was skipping (with his PM on), so after the fight we rolled up to the white portal to find out he was begging Lydia(his rs gf) at the time to stay with him despite her rs brother (y3w) not allowing it...

Edited by dwg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

bc5LliT.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

YIxpZPf.png

image.png.a160ba338667c3bd8c56bcbe1a714025.png

~the fall of crest227~
During the start of Downfall vs Ronin crashwar, we convinced one of their council at the time to fold on them with access to ACP. We had a quick staff meeting at like midnight deciding on how to approach it (decided on duping their forums) and telling everyone to keep their mouth shut despite Crest227 having a brilliant idea of framing another staff member for RSGP which we quickly shut down and told him no... We woke up next morning to our staff spy getting guested and crest admitting to following through with his genius plan that we told him no.. after reviewing the logs that he sent hotgun, we also figured out he sold out our first member spy (we rarely ever let him in on the intelligence side of things so he managed to frame a regular member who was actually our spy) and the staff spy so long story sort he got bullied out =]

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

bc5LliT.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

YIxpZPf.png

image.png.a160ba338667c3bd8c56bcbe1a714025.png

4 hours ago, dwg said:

~the fall of crest227~
During the start of Downfall vs Ronin crashwar, we convinced one of their council at the time to fold on them with access to ACP. We had a quick staff meeting at like midnight deciding on how to approach it (decided on duping their forums) and telling everyone to keep their mouth shut despite Crest227 having a brilliant idea of framing another staff member for RSGP which we quickly shut down and told him no... We woke up next morning to our staff spy getting guested and crest admitting to following through with his genius plan that we told him no.. after reviewing the logs that he sent hotgun, we also figured out he sold out our first member spy (we rarely ever let him in on the intelligence side of things so he managed to frame a regular member who was actually our spy) and the staff spy so long story sort he got bullied out =]

Well I'm very interested in this story because of a number of things:

1. We never caught/guested a council spy that had ACP access.

2. Council ACP access was limited to some very basic functions (forum order, permissions for lower level boards etc) so that would have been useless to you.

3. The only staff member we ever guested was Azteka1 who leaked our staff IRC logs which we found out after he flamed us in our shoutbox mid way through a fight and changed his phone number. He was a mentor with only lower level staff board access and staff irc access.

4. Nobody had database level access apart from me during the time we had beef (not even Scott) so you wouldn't have been duping our forums without manually crawling it and that would have likely been on limited access. 

5. Crest never exposed anyone as a spy, he only fucked up the fact you had our staff irc logs.

6. The only member spies we ever caught were through me and Scott finding evidence of it ourselves without third party involvement or confirmation.

Unless this was before I took over managing the forums I'm pretty sure those 6 points are correct. Fill me in if any of that is wrong because I'm very interested if so.

Edited by Wee Man

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man