Funny Clan Stories

True 2k8

16 hours ago, conv said:

in downfall we had a member named big nastie who was helping a new FA train his account and for some reason big nastie asked our council at the time (bazz) if he could hack the fa (dmilligainz) and for some reason unknown to us still bazz said yes. We then had a staff meeting regarding what had happened and bazz admitted to saying yes but didnt really provide any logical reasoning as to why. we ended up deciding to kick dmilligainz to save us all of the headache and he later intro'd to Forsaken with a topic called "FUCK DOWNFALL"

wtf, can't believe bazz did something that braindead

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

I had just intro-ed DF and went to the TS to chat a lil bit, it was like 2AM and I noticed a bunch of people in a room and @True 2k8, so I joined the room. Literally everybody in that room ceased talking and @True 2k8 just went "HEY OBINA, WHAT COLOR IS YOUR UNDERWEAR?"
And I responded Ugh... Black ? 
Then everybody resumed normal conversation like nothing happened, it was one of the weirdest moments I had in more than a decade playing this game, but it was a good ice breaker I will give you that.

Edited by King_Obina
  • Like 6
  • Haha 3

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

26 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Constantly trolling @True 2k8 to move me down into a private channel in ts to discuss serious issues with him and going mute immediately. He would then kick me from the ts. Worked every time.

Stole your idea.

aUBwTQ1.png

After fighting VR, our clan had a meeting on TS which turned into 2 of our members organising a fight IRL. So we used the audio over our YT vid. Good times. 

4:00 onwards

Edited by Andy

It’s always who built the pyramids and never how are the pyramids ? 

giphy.webp

Leader / Founder at: 

https://discord.gg/zUkKbwF3zW

~ Clans & Teams ~

Clans:

Satan's Men | Sorrow of Knights | Chivalry Legion | Australian Army | The Neggas Clan | Anarchy | Prodigy | KCR | The Migrants | Agony | TuF | Infliction | Ronin | Damage Incorporated | Violent Resolution | Divine Forces | Chivalry Legion 2.0 | Divine Kings | Cutthroat | Currently Chivalry Legion |

Teams: 

Hitsquad - Founder / Leader - Retired/Left

Ayuda/CommunityPk - Officer/Council (Yeah, I did that) 

Bad Intention - Warlord (Closed)

Team X - Moderator (Closed)

I got one.. True 2k8 spied on my clan when it was garbage and starting up and we were pulling 30 opts.. why he did it I may never know.

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

On 8/7/2020 at 9:03 PM, conv said:

in downfall we had a member named big nastie who was helping a new FA train his account and for some reason big nastie asked our council at the time (bazz) if he could hack the fa (dmilligainz) and for some reason unknown to us still bazz said yes. We then had a staff meeting regarding what had happened and bazz admitted to saying yes but didnt really provide any logical reasoning as to why. we ended up deciding to kick dmilligainz to save us all of the headache and he later intro'd to Forsaken with a topic called "FUCK DOWNFALL"

LMFAO he actually got hacked? I remember him in FSK and I always assumed he was just starting shit because he was a spastic. I think I was his mentor and didn’t believe him. 

image.png.7e4d02dbe21f2ee7188add6d535c8143.png

(DF) - All the time when we camped Moss Giants trying to catch the individual who was e-dating a RSD member this day and leaking them our world ? /awkward

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png

8 minutes ago, Tika191 said:

skip to ~5:08 to see what two clans do when they suddenly have too much free time mid fight

I totally forgot about this video... and it's on my channel.

• Like 2

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

On 8/3/2020 at 6:30 AM, David said:

VR got Streetb0y to think that jagex shut down the forums because of something he did and then got him to call jagex customer support was funny as fuck.

Not sure if serious ?