Funny Clan Stories

True 2k8

Long story short. SE had a pkri and tika was leading. Guy magically dc's and he dc'd right in the sweet spot where someone blasted him to death without outing themselves in the fall in. Everyone plead for his life but too bad. Nobody knew who killed him until they looted his dead body. Poor guy lost his gravite and cor set. Was a sick 500k kill tho 

• Like 1

05TmND6.png

1 hour ago, Matthew said:

Long story short. SE had a pkri and tika was leading. Guy magically dc's and he dc'd right in the sweet spot where someone blasted him to death without outing themselves in the fall in. Everyone plead for his life but too bad. Nobody knew who killed him until they looted his dead body. Poor guy lost his gravite and cor set. Was a sick 500k kill tho 

lmfao you spastic

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

image.png.73b47520764ae9a63c2df2f3bba2b0fb.png

Back in 2010 ? Wilderland had a spy in TCL. He was such a good member that TCL gave him MoTM and he was seriously considered for a council spot. Like a week before his promotion, one of our ranks found out he was actually Wagnerrafael from WL and kicked him 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Lemaster said:

Back in 2010 ? Wilderland had a spy in TCL. He was such a good member that TCL gave him MoTM and he was seriously considered for a council spot. Like a week before his promotion, one of our ranks found out he was actually Wagnerrafael from WL and kicked him 

Yeah 2010, and Wagner was WL's leader... we almost shat the bed real good.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

31 minutes ago, Lemaster said:

This is amazing. How'd you find out?

aUBwTQ1.png

I guess this is more of a personal one with me. Back in 2009 when I joined Collision with Chainsaw35 (LMAO). I got PK leader within 2 months of joining, and 1-2 weeks later (forgot how long) I left to go join Syndicate, which died a month later. Swindled Collision leadership and jumped ship. For me that was always funny and I don't know why.

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

1 minute ago, Mitch said:

I guess this is more of a personal one with me. Back in 2009 when I joined Collision with Chainsaw35 (LMAO). I got PK leader within 2 months of joining, and 1-2 weeks later (forgot how long) I left to go join Syndicate, which died a month later. Swindled Collision leadership and jumped ship. For me that was always funny and I don't know why.

@Venenatis

aUBwTQ1.png

39 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

This is amazing. How'd you find out?

I will reply on this, one of our councils had a spy on Wilderland's junior clan, NL. They shared the TeamSpeak for events, so he went there and added every single member he could from Wilderland on TS.
When he switched over, he saw Wagner was SumaaInperi (yeah I remember the fuckers name), and we kicked him. We were searching for that spy for a long time, like months, they had our locs, TS Leaks and access to the member boards for quite a while...

Just dumb luck tbh, if he delayed like a couple of weeks, or if Wagner used another account in our TS we would have been doomed.

Edited by King_Obina
  • Like 1

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

52 minutes ago, King_Obina said:

I will reply on this, one of our councils had a spy on Wilderland's junior clan, NL. They shared the Team Speak for events, so he went there and added every single member he could from Wilderland on TS.
When he switched over, he saw Wagner was SumaaInperi (yeah I remember the fuckers name), and we kicked him. We were searching for that spy for a long time, like months, they had our locs, TS Leaks, access to the member boards for quite a while...

Just dumb luck tbh, if he delayed like a couple of weeks, or if Wagner used another account in our TS we would have been doomed.

Basically this, I was in MMA at the time so I only heard about it.. but our close friends nowadays is the one who found out 

I just started trying to build up Vanguards PvP unit, and I setup our first PKRI against New Blood. (Des Troyer's junior clan) Long story short, my caller flaked last minute and no one else would dare pick up a mic. Unfortunately everyone in Vanguard was an introvert. Around this time I met True and told him the situation I was in. I knew that if we failed, probably no one in Vanguard would ever give PvP another shot.

True rocks up on ts with the name [Chainsaw35] as well as an alt which he had sniped the rsn on too. He started calling the battle and we smoked em. At this time, no one in Vanguard was part of the "PvP scene" so they had no clue know who he was. For weeks they were literally gossiping about how this bad-ass named "Chainsaw," randomly came from nowhere and saved the day.

Next day I got a pm from some guy on Zybez asking how and why Chainsaw was in Vanguard.

@True 2k8

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Banner.gif.dc80e2784c0ab7a1fee5354fe35d4

39 minutes ago, Venenatis said:

I just started trying to build up Vanguards PvP unit, and I setup our first PKRI against New Blood. (Des Troyer's junior clan) Long story short, my caller flaked last minute and no one else would dare pick up a mic. Unfortunately everyone in Vanguard was an introvert. Around this time I met True and told him the situation I was in. I knew that if we failed, probably no one in Vanguard would ever give PvP another shot.

True rocks up on ts with the name [Chainsaw35] as well as an alt which he had sniped the rsn on too. He started calling the battle and we smoked em. At this time, no one in Vanguard was part of the "PvP scene" so they had no clue know who he was. For weeks they were literally gossiping about how this bad-ass named "Chainsaw," randomly came from nowhere and saved the day.

Next day I got a pm from some guy on Zybez asking how and why Chainsaw was in Vanguard.

@True 2k8

Jesus christ LMAO

aUBwTQ1.png

GUK0zkS.gif

SwqCHMW.png

some kid named jay in envy talked to convs mom on ts and said  he was a struggling youth so convs mom offered to take him on a ski trip. she seemed like a nice lady @conv

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

~ex envy respected member~

~ex divine forces old school~

7ADJUqv.gif

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png