Funny Clan Stories

True 2k8

Lol I have a bunch.

From Wee Rab masterbating on TS and us moving him into the main channel to me getting my ass just chewed out by Lubishka for an hour for something I no longer remember in front of the whole channel.

Oh some real old school DF members could prolly tell yall about when I was calling a fall in and my drunk father coming to say something and me just yelling and cursing at him to leave me alone.

Lol or I could get into the situation that ultimately lead to True getting Leader in DF :).

• Like 1

DF 11/7/06 - 12/31/16

ahri sig.png

On 8/14/2020 at 10:39 PM, Kiwi said:

Lol I have a bunch.

From Wee Rab masterbating on TS and us moving him into the main channel to me getting my ass just chewed out by Lubishka for an hour for something I no longer remember in front of the whole channel.

Oh some real old school DF members could prolly tell yall about when I was calling a fall in and my drunk father coming to say something and me just yelling and cursing at him to leave me alone.

Lol or I could get into the situation that ultimately lead to True getting Leader in DF :).

#freeomni 

aUBwTQ1.png

Back when I was EOS we had access to downfall forums from either Durateen/Cozza finding a database leak. Low and behold majority of the passwords were N-word123, We started off with Bovy's password (could've been someone else) and we'd just take our information from his account because he was dumb enough to use the same password/login for EOS forums at the time. Eventually I got into whoever had the green admin rank forum account (I wanna say the name was Adam?) and we had all of their private forums and etc for a quite awhile. Eventually we started leaking things and the person was removed. While we had access, the only thing I felt bad about was stealing all of the cash off their NMZ account that they had posted in their staff forum. 

There was also a time in VR when Streetb0y bought a red party with IRL money for Evizu to just hack him for it and him buy another.

DavOQ.png

Also there's the time Viper got lured through one of those Clan wars portal lures, where you think you're antiluring someone but you're the one getting lured. My man lost his Green partyhat to it.

DavOQ.png

Last IF remake: I went out and got tons of texts from the other Leaders saying that Rendual had scammed a member. Came back home on TS and Rendual had gone shopping with the money he scammed and came back with some shoes/clothes he bought from the money he had just scammed lol and showed the guy he scammed pictures of the clothes. Clan closed basically an hour after.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Chris said:

Last IF remake: I went out and got tons of texts from the other Leaders saying that Rendual had scammed a member. Came back home on TS and Rendual had gone shopping with the money he scammed and came back with some shoes/clothes he bought from the money he had just scammed lol and showed the guy he scammed pictures of the clothes. Clan closed basically an hour after.

Lmfao

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

Viper1500 had e-sex with serena on ts... and it was awkward.

Twitch ► https://www.twitch.tv/Thesavageraven

Twitter ►  https://twitter.com/TheSavageRaven

Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/Thesavageraven

The Insta ► https://www.instagram.com/osrs_thesavageraven/

Playstation I.D ► Guthrie_Sniper

Steam Username ► ravensarrow

Battle I.d ► sRaven#11371

@Vanzant is my #1 Fan.

The hottest rapper of 2020. ?

opmg.PNG

Tried to make my own clan once mostly composed of just my friends from white portal

Had no idea how to run a clan or forums

Gave my forums acp to one of my friends

We argued about something

My forums were changed entirely to "[my rsn] is a gay noob!!!!!" and pretty much nothing else and I had no idea how to remove it

it was a good run

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

Another classic memory is convincing @true to play Dc universe online and him quoting Batman while climbing up walls til 3am. lol

Edited by Clark Kent
On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.

On 8/3/2020 at 11:16 PM, Vanuckle said:

I have a number but I remember when I led a small clan called Blaze, we had just a handful of members. There was this British guy named Ademio. He was a nutter but generally hilarious. He had no idea what he was doing but was on 100% of the time. We closed and about a year later he joined The British Elites. Has this glowing review of me in his application. ?

62d02bd457d2dcbc00f594cd471238a5.png

On 8/3/2020 at 9:28 AM, True 2k8 said:

In 2011 DF we busted some Maxsje (Ex-RSC mod?) dude for spying/leaking forums to VR and gave him the boot. After denying it, he went away for a few months only to return to our officials team with some wild story. He spewed some weird tale about how he was able to confirm Evizu sending a real life home invader (via window) into his apartment to screenshot DF forums on the laptop he had "left open." After telling us the real "spy" was being prosecuted, we never saw him again. 

Now share some weird story from your clans that some of us have may never heard.

bump

Kj5Nq.pngbGDwK.png

stone.png

image.png