Have you ever "cheated" in school?

True 2k8

Cheating in school  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Pietru said:

I remember writing answers all over my body before an exam and going to the bathroom to check em out halfway through the exam

sir? all of your body?? oh lord. what subjects? 

YvMjvIs.png

buzAajZ.png

jyuKFQs.png

1 hour ago, Nick said:

ye don't think I would have passed chem without cheating

also failed some tests thanks to cheating

• Haha 1

我买女朋友 

AkDy8Vb.gif

MLfh1wf.gif

SyiQsK8.gif

tzrmo9a.gif

Original DI Join Date: March 4th, 2006, 12:51 PM

Who didn't?

I remember one guy taking a load of notes into an exam and accidentally handing them in with his paper at the end. He came back 10 mins later when he realised his mistake to try get them back. Got caught and had all his results cancelled in basically the most important exam you take in your life here. RIP any chance of him ever going to Uni after that.

• Haha 1

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

I've never cheated. =X  Have a fun story about when some guys tried to cheat off me in Algebra class. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that they (it was a row of them in on it together) were copying my answers and so for the last 5 or so answers, I purposely put the wrong answers in. I waited for them to turn their papers in and then I erased my answers and changed them to the correct ones. 😈

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

No. I also left home at 15 so I didnt go to high school much. Got my GED like 7 years ago without studying. My wife would have killed me if I failed because I had 6 months to study lol

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

Yeah a lot, especially in "UNI Innit", that's how I kept my 4.0 GPA. During physics in "UNI Innit" I was working two full time jobs and the teacher pretty much said from day one that we needed to devote 30+ hours a week to studying the subject because he couldn't cover it in the classroom himself(AKA because he was inept as fuck) and I sure as shit did not have time for that apart from being busy nearly 100 hours a week already so I cheated like crazy in that class.  My favorite instance was when I got a bunch of formulas worked out into a dented code into my Redbull can, and just had the can at my desk during tests and anytime I needed to recall a formula I felt the can up for the code I dented in, even if he suspected I was using the can to cheat, he could have never proved I developed the system I did.

tl;dr I pretty much invented my own form of Braille to cheat.

Edited by I Kill Batty

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

22 minutes ago, I Kill Batty said:

Yeah a lot, especially in "UNI Innit", that's how I kept my 4.0 GPA. During physics in "UNI Innit" I was working two full time jobs and the teacher pretty much said from day one that we needed to devote 30+ hours a week to studying the subject because he couldn't cover it in the classroom himself(AKA because he was inept as fuck) and I sure as shit did not have time for that apart from being busy nearly 100 hours a week already so I cheated like crazy in that class.  My favorite instance was when I got a bunch of formulas worked out into a dented code into my Redbull can, and just had the can at my desk during tests and anytime I needed to recall a formula I felt the can up for the code I dented in, even if he suspected I was using the can to cheat, he could have never proved I developed the system I did.

tl;dr I pretty much invented my own form of Braille to cheat.

serial killer

aUBwTQ1.png