Apple Watch people help

Eric``

I have one and love it. But as others have said, you can get a purely fitness one for much cheaper $$. I use my apple watch for fitness but also as a smart watch and I really enjoy both sides.

Would highly recommend if the price isn't an issue.

image.png.7e4d02dbe21f2ee7188add6d535c8143.png

Bought the series 4 and think I used it like 5 times before giving it to my sister

It's kind of pointless if you have your phone with you at all times. 

You can only pick up calls/text is if you link another line from your service provider and it's 100% not worth it lmao

Buy a second hand one off Swappa.com for half the price in near mint condition if you really want one. Don't buy it full price is my recommendation.

If you care about setting goals and shit you can just download the exact same apps on your phone and keep track of it.

I like mine, I use it for a heart condition and can easily notify my dr if something is wrong etc, easy to track info I need. Can track/record work outs which is pretty cool.. I use it a lot for work. I wouldn't get it with cellular if you plan to have your phone with you anyway... and would advise disabling the notifications to breathe and stand lol..

21 hours ago, Sir Severed said:

No offline spotify = no sale imo

not buying another cellular line just because they are trying to push apple music

#teamgarmin

If your phone is nearby you can use Spotify can’t you 

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png