Your Noob Stories

True 2k8

Listen, at least half of us were probably a piece of shit when we joined our first clan (assuming we were like 14) and I want to hear those stories.

1. My first few months in UBH I was poor as shit. I spent about half my week killing green dragons to buy a whip. I'd train a few days and sell the whip to make sure I had enough rune sets for the planned weekend PKRI's. The process would then restart on Monday. Weekday PK trips I just wouldn't bring tank gear.

2. I was hacked by a fellow clan member because my RS and IRC (Which I exposed accidentally by putting a random . before identifying that date) was "hello123". I remember thinking "nah, nobody will try that on my RS account." If you were in my Discord you would know this perpetrator as "Turtle."

3. My first event was a wilderness tank practice. We were all in full steel and I was so confused by so many people having a staff equipped (for tanking). Instead of asking, I spent the melee-bind only tank practice blasting people in full steel like a complete moron.

aUBwTQ1.png

I started playing and i didn't understand there were banks to store items. So after playing for  a few weeks, i got lost in the map and decided i'd go north until i found some familiar place. 

I ended up dieing to a greater demon and losing my whole bank 😄 

Signature1.png.6e45d7e6480474f7527ac0a4d644a2e6.png

signature3.gif.b81f19bc9f085dd908b086fd774c0d8b.gif

signature34.gif.58e09c2de33fbc5636d73b95b8eb91e0.gif

2 minutes ago, Heath said:

I didn’t leave Lumbridge my first 2 months of RS and when i did i died to those evil mages south of Varrock.

was like 2007 😞

Leaving lumbridge was so scary!

Signature1.png.6e45d7e6480474f7527ac0a4d644a2e6.png

signature3.gif.b81f19bc9f085dd908b086fd774c0d8b.gif

signature34.gif.58e09c2de33fbc5636d73b95b8eb91e0.gif

i spent a full week collecting by myself full bronze armour (lots of copper n tin were mined) training my smithing up until i made my 1st precious platebody ever on runescape . Killed many goblins for that bright n shiny brass necklace. After like a week n a half training i discovered that you can buy things from stores. i killed alot of goblins for a mithril scimitar on the scimitar kharidian shop.

Guess what , back then the store didn't restock mithril scimitars(i didn't know about this) unless a player sold their scimitar to the shop. I waited 4 hours+ until i decided to get the hell outta there... It was a sad day.

Edited by Feeenix

image.png.8c48770a0ef0f004eaca34db7d861168.png

\_________________________________________________________________________/

441546580_AoWending.png.ceff9a7bfa64e8824cb65025ee5a997c.png

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Always underrated , never dominated

buzAajZ.png

when i was a noob in f2p pre eoc my parents wouldnt buy me membership so moneymaking was pretty limited, i only really liked training strength and woodcutting so killing shit in stronghold of security or chopping logs and selling them for rune scims to pk was really all i could do and id lose them very quickly

after some time i made friends with a girl named larkin 9987 (liz) and she was p2p and thought i was a cute noob and became my rs mom and would fund me rune scims to go die with and it was a blast but occasionally she would make me go get my own shit back as well lol

liz and another guy we made friends with and i ended up making an rsmv which i found like 2 weeks ago or something and showed to tim since he actually knew me back then and by that name lmao

made another acc called firebal#'s or something at my irl friend's house and when he moved away it got recovered and i didnt realize why, i got it back and kept playing on it and it happened again lmao

was camping lumby general store to see what ppl sold, someone sold a zammy full helm which was the sickest thing i'd ever seen at that point, bought it and manipulative childhood friend told me i had to sell him it for like 10k or something or he didn't want to play with me anymore so i did. as time went on it was pretty evident he was a shit friend and he ended up getting kicked out of school and pretty much disowned by his family and no1 we grew up with now really wants to talk to him so have fun taking care of your 3 kids with your 3rd baby mom freak lmfao

some random dude on rs i knew for a bit gave me an acc called h u n t zz or something with 99 hunter which i thought was sick, though i was f2p obviously and so was the acc, it was neat and i grinded some shit out on it and that acc got recovered too lmao

regularly got temp mutes during clan wars/bh/wildy removal era because me and my friends liked to see how often we could have that happen and what the dumbest thing we could put for an appeal was and get it accepted, a guy i knew named rouge 00 or something ended up getting permed but still got unmuted because he said something really stupid in his appeal lmfao

rsps not rs but:

made a skype and put it on public rsps forums trying to make friends then wondered why i kept getting ddosed when i tried to go pking

some other guys were ddosing and i got one banned for it then they ddosed me for like an entire day and i ended up becoming good friends with them somehow, still talk to some of them semi frequently and ive known them all 10 yrs at this point lmao

also first month of osrs:

since i had only really been f2p (VERY limited p2p exposure until now) or been on rsps, and on most rsps you can use bones to train pray on w/e altar, i tried training prayer after killing blue dragons on the lumbridge altar and all the guys i was in ts with (the ones i mentioned still being friends with today) thought it was hilarious, and it kinda was lmao because i legit didn't understand why it didn't work or that you needed a gilded altar.

that last one still comes up from time to time, particularly when i got infernal and when i maxed but on a more wholesome note since it was regarding how much i'd grown/progressed since then. 

Edited by Adam_

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

Back in 03, i remember one person that I saw named Daddabud. he was wearing full dragon (which was crazy to have at the time) and a whip. I asked him if I could try his whip on to see if I liked it. I was way to poor to get one, but once he traded it to me, I logged out and never saw him again. Rip

• hash 1

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

I was terrible at RuneScape and had garbage total level, no p2p gear/quests done and no real way to make money so I just botted pure ess literally 20 hours a day to afford sets. Ended up getting like 92 mining or something solely from that

• Haha 1

When I was ~10, I used to cut willow logs in Rimmington and sell them to the general store for 4 gp each. I'd then use the gp to buy mith arrows from the range shop there. One day, my younger sister was bothering me and I went afk as an Evil Chicken random spawned, killing me for my stack of ~500 mithril arrows or whatever. It had taken me weeks to get to that point and I was pretty angry lol.

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

back when d hally first came out there was a pure my lvl, this was when w1 varrock pking was the shit

I was like lvl 50 with full rune like a boss, it was literally my entire bank like a dumbass I was showing off in front of my rl friend, dude speced me out over the fence, gg lmfao 

2iAkAAG.gif