For five minutes you get transported 30 years into the future, you sit in front of a computer, what information do you look up?

Dr3ambash3r

Lottery numbers & stock prices & crypto

Can't win the lottery more then twice without them suspecting some sort of hack is going on though.

And can't be to successful short term on stocks without authorities thinking some insider trading is going on.

pikasig.png

Forsaken Immortal

Each step you take reveals a new horizon.

12 hours ago, Brian said:

My date of death.

Computer response:

"Error. No reported date of death. Brian is alive, leading the 15th remake of DI." 

I'd look up the state of my profession since there's a lot of uncertainty about how it will evolve over the years: will cytomorphology still play a big role in diagnosing cancers or will clinicians lean more heavily on detecting genetic mutations? 

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

8 hours ago, Krystal said:

Computer response:

"Error. No reported date of death. Brian is alive, leading the 15th remake of DI." 

I'd look up the state of my profession since there's a lot of uncertainty about how it will evolve over the years: will cytomorphology still play a big role in diagnosing cancers or will clinicians lean more heavily on detecting genetic mutations? 

LOOOOOL

o1Uh7MU.png