Unluckiest period in your life?

Vegeta

What was the most unluckiest thing that has happened to you? It could be yesterday it could be 10 years ago? share these memories boys and girls. I'll start off mine was this past year 2020 bought a brand new car, 2 months later cracked my ribs in an accident. Fast forward August almost lost my life to Covid apparently god wanted me to stick around to shit on ROT shitters here I am today doing just that ;) 

Below some pictures of the accident  

wdFh949.jpg

fFz2cs0.jpg

• heart 1

Vegeta2.png

A dell tech broke my laptop, my furnace died in the coldest 2 weeks of the year, and I have serious plumbing issues. This has been the last ~2 months, so I guess right now is up there.

That being said, I'm still alive and healthy, so I would say I've been pretty fortunate in life.

• Like 1
  • heart 1

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

Still living it. But I guess when I was diagnosed with my health condition that I'll live with forever, back in 2008

• Sad 3
  • heart 2

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

there was a time period like 2 ish years ago where i was going through a rough time irl, not having very much fun online, work was pretty meh and going in every day kinda felt like shit, one day i was driving and my back left tire decided to go pop and i didn't have anything on me to replace it so i had to call aaa but they decided to be idiots and went to the wrong place, didnt see me and left, so i was there for hours in the cold until it got pretty dark until my dad was able to drive out and help. pretty sure about this time my computer and a few other things broke around this time as well so i was spending a lot of money to replace a lot of shit, on top of already having a shit time. not the best for sure! 

there were definitely a few rough patches in school, and oh yeah, covid isn't exactly great either but nobody in my family has gotten it let alone died from it and i would say we have been more fortunate than most, so while it's not the worst for us, it's just a pretty shit time overall 

• Sad 1

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

Dropping a dumbbell on my fucking finger at the gym and breaking it a little over a month ago LMAOOO 

also spilling cranberry juice on my MacBook Pro and breaking it right after I paid for it :—). 

• Haha 1

rf5CUnO.png

b7RK1RJ.png

KcWkEw4.pngveneSig.jpg.b0fd15ac5e0a61edb678286925403d58.jpg

bruh idek where to start, i've been in and out of hospital a dece amount 2017-2020ish for some health things, but i lost my main job & had to move back home because of covid, so that's front of mind 😂

• Sad 2

AdkNBbg.png

spacer.png

twitch.tv/keirezz 

Only regrets I have are mostly investment ones in 2020/2021, touch wood I haven't had any losses yet. but a lot of opportunities missed

One that still annoys me is my BTC going from £5k to £28k, selling it there, rebuying at £30k because FOMO that it will still going to keep going up, insteadit crashes so I resell at £22k, then it went to £30k again. I basically lost a large amount of my profits lmfao.

Saw a shill on $CAKE and ignored it after strong consideration, would've made 40x if I did go in. I did get in on $BAKE instead got like +70% on it but a $CAKE invesment few months ago when I was going to, would've been life changing.

Of course, the biggest one is not buying more BTC in 2010~ when I knew about it. 

But yeh can't really complain otherwise, luck has been fair to me on a whole.

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

My unluckiest period without a doubt started about a month before my 5th birthday. I was in the hospital for 6 months straight then in and out for a couple of days per month for 2 years.

That triggered insecurities as a pre-teen that lead to depression as a teen that I finally grew out of 2 years ago. Depression got me addicted to this game and now I'm stuck playing a 20 year old clicking game with a bunch of boomers. So you could say that my lives unluckiest period triggered my lives second unluckiest period, which is being stuck with you lot :hash:

• heart 2

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~