Unluckiest period in your life?

Vegeta

Damn glad you're still here alive and kicking it brother we gotta run unturnt for good memories.

I remember jumping off the roof at my friends house and dislocated my ankle, not unlucky but dumb

aUBwTQ1.png

GUK0zkS.gif

SwqCHMW.png

Bought a brand new work van $100k not even a week old, I was pissed I missed an exit that caused me to take a bridge to the next city, not really a big deal but I was on a emergency call for work so I had to beat the clock to get to the supplier to get the material before it closes or else it would have been a next day job, normally would have made it with minutes to spare. Traffic slowed down in front of me and I mistook the brakes and fucking gunned it into the car in front of me. My bro and pops were PISSED lmao

Big F 

Edited by Killaz

2iAkAAG.gif

Well I'd have to say probably the first one since I didn't expect it!  

But for srs, worst Thanksgiving weekend ever: Losing two vehicles in one weekend. Uncle's truck shifted out of park when he was backing his boat trailer into the river to retrieve the boat. It ran over his leg and his trailer and truck became completely submerged underwater. I had a convertible at the time, was my first car. His gf wanted them to drive it out there when they went to retrieve the truck (using a scuba diver to hook the truck up to the tow truck) because it would be fun. She was diabetic and had taken her insulin but didn't eat afterwards before doing the drive... Sooo she passed out at the wheel and drove my car into a tree, totalling it. What's worse is I didn't even know my car was gone because I was still asleep when they had left on their little joyride in my car. Definitely wasn't happy waking up to the news of my car being wrecked when I didn't know it was even gone.  So yeah. Two cars totalled in one weekend heh

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

Tore my ACL in a summer league basketball tournament and then had to take a year off of any and all physical activity. I ended up losing a lot of strength in my legs and was told that there was a 50% higher chance of re tearing it if I went back to any sport that involved cutting or jumping. 

• Sad 1

IkxZxGH.png

0sj0La8.gif

uiKF6Vo.mp4

1C8F9B31-BBB3-4390-9DD8-F36B27BFD592.png

409FD042-2929-4DA3-9AE4-D8C2C23A0CB5.png

I had several thousand dollars in Aphria I had gotten at barely 2$ a share, it recently peaked at about 30$ so I'd have walked away with a good chunk of change but had sold at 5$ish the day before Kamala Harris said they would be pursuing the decriminalization of weed. But that's nothing compared to a friend of mine. He had about 11k in BTC when BTC was worth little more than a dollar. Sold it all there thinking how nice a profit he had made from his initial purchase. The first BTC spike hit about a week later. I'd have actually nekked myself

Edited by Bobby
  • Haha 1

I had electrical fires at my country house twice in 3 year period, 2010 and 2013. Building it all back up was a bit fun though, insurance covered everything. 

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png

wacking a pakkerz n him falling down n breaking his finger resulting in me doing 4 years bird is probably up there aint it

Edited by Titan

[13:09] <+Jubita> i just don't care where he is from, idc if he has family issues or was born with mental problems. It's his problem not ours.

giphy.gif

IaUmpCU.png

I seem to have terrible luck as i continue to modify my car. Have i learned from this though? Hell no. Just hemorrhage more money at it. 

rdFTH2V.png

Q2HE8JW.gifAdkNBbg.png