Wee Man AMA

Wee Man

12 minutes ago, Nick said:

What did the recruiting pitches look like for you to join ronin and then later tempest?

I was never recruited to Ronin, I joined after getting pissed off at Venomous76's really fucking trash RSC topics/posts against them.

For Tempest:

nczsWso.png

then a few days later Venenatis messaged me following up and explaining that True was trying to recruit me.

Edited by Wee Man
  • Haha 2

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

How did back to back losses to Drunk Pkers open cc (lead by @heureuse) affect ronin morale? I heard forums went quiet at the time.

Edited by Melo C

how many people do you recall being removed from staff at zybez for leaking ips over the years? do you remember who? i heard robinhoodrs (dont panic leader) was removed/banned for this reason but dunno if it was ever confirmed.

what would you say was the thing you did on zybez that would most constitute an abuse of power?

who were some of the biggest idiots/most annoying people you regularly had to deal with in zybez?

from what i've seen you say before it seems like you much prefer f2p to p2p. can you expand on why ? what do you think would make you like p2p more if anything?

thoughts on these clans that are still around:
Tempest

DF

VR

AF

SV

DK

RoT

WL

Vit

PD

thoughts on these clans that are no longer around and the way they went out (you can count brian closing di as opposed to the olde nite reopening if you want):

TT

Di

Cor

Downfall

on tim's q&a he said something similar about dynasty/bearz and that there wasn't much to say about them. i think milad also said that he didn't have any comment about them on his q&a. why do you personally feel that they aren't worth talking about?

why were you demoted from rider? (feel free to not answer this i'm just kind of curious)

what is the most nh thing you've ever done you're willing to admit?

what's the best reason you've had to kick someone from a clan (deserved) and worst reason (didn't feel it was warranted/didn't want to kick them but had to)?

what's the most fucked up thing you've had someone else do in a clan you've been in?

do you think the clan world will ever return to a point where we would see a site like zybez genuinely used by the whole community and popular again, or probably not? 

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

15 minutes ago, Lavigne said:

"Dynasty/Bearz - We don't talk about this."

Yeah we do, I missed this. What is dynasty/bearz.

So after PH closed a bunch of us went over and introed to Di and after about a week or two there was a rumour going around that D156 and Bow were planning to open a clan called Dynasty. A bunch of us jumped ship to give that a shot and it turned out D156 was a total idiot and Bow quickly distanced himself from the project at record breaking speed. Shortly after that some of the guys from Eos/Gen/Ph booted D156, took over and renamed it Bearz and started beefing with Divine Forces. Overall it was really fucking stupid and didn't go anywhere. Not sure how it all ended because I got bored of RS and went inactive.

Edited by Wee Man

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

16 minutes ago, Ssj said:

What was your relationship with krunal and ultibear like? Were there any disagreements or heated moments? Do you still talk to them?

I can't recall a single time when we ever like beefed with each other. Both were real characters and a lot of fun to work with but no I don't speak to either of them anymore, not due to any malice or anything though. Krunal was an expert at acting like a complete moron/clown/spastic while low key being a really intelligent guy and Ulti was the same. We had a lot of fun.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Why was critical damage a better open cc than pure hatred?

Why did genesis win the crash war vs PH?

How have you lost every crash war u been in?

• Like 1