Wee Man AMA

Wee Man

On 3/11/2021 at 11:36 PM, Wee Man said:

Going off the back of the last question I'll tell you about the time the guys in Downfall tried to get me kicked off Zybez. So in 2015 Ronin was in a crashwar with Downfall and sadly Downfall had the upper hand in intelligence. They managed to pay off/flip a few different people to spy for them over the course of the crashwar not to mention get into a couple of forum accounts here and there. One of these people was Charlydog4. Once Charly had been exposed as a spy, humiliated by that random H1Z1 girl I mentioned earlier in the AMA and booted from the clan, Downfall decided to leak the rest of what they had on their forums which included screenshots of a Whatsapp conversation between Scott (Robin, Ronin's leader) and Charly. During this conversation, Scott and Charly were discussing DDoSing and how Ronin was in possession of some Downfall IP addresses which could be hit off. Here's one of those screenshots:

https://i.imgur.com/g1JpnaZ.png

So this one was faked (the rest were legit), it was just edited with Scott's number at the top (which I've hidden for this AMA, on the leak it wasn't censored). If you look closely under that part of the screenshot you can see some black marks where it hasn't been lined up quite right or edited properly or whatever. Anyway once the leak was public and I saw it, I went and messaged Scott, confirmed it was fake and I told him send his entire message history with Charly and explain what had happened to Jaacco who was one of the admins in charge of clan discussion above me so he could confirm that this particular section was faked. Shortly after he got the PM from Scott another admin was contacted by Downfall. Safe to say I was in the clear with the admins and eventually there was a large discussion about it in one of the pinned clan discussion topics (the HUICD thread) where they had my back and defended me. Here's the admin post that Jaacco made about the whole thing which I saw a couple years later when I got access, I've cropped out the PM from robin section, both pictures are Jaacco's words:

5fwIGgD.png

yM9mvyu.png

and here are a few of the replies from some of the other CD admins:

tFXVVRr.png

VZLzGCb.png

It was nice seeing the support from these guys once I eventually got to see it, I hope they don't mind me sharing the screenshots but to be fair they're 6 years old and the site's been dead nearly 3 years lol.

What a stinking rat Charlydog was lmfao

Thanks to everyone who asked me questions, I hope you don't take the flaming and banter to heart. Shoutout to Zybez, The RSC staff, The Tempest, Ronin and Pure Hatred officials & members for giving me all these interesting stories to share and all the opportunities over the years. To anyone reading this in the future I hope it was an enjoyable read and you found it interesting. I'll leave you with one of my favourite screenshots:

Ynrtrf2.png

Edited by Wee Man
  • heart 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man